RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: FL college students test positive for coronavirus after going on sprin - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FL college students test positive for coronavirus after going on sprin Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:35 AM

Florida college students test positive for coronavirus after going on spring break
BY CAITLIN O'KANE
MARCH 23, 2020 / 2:37 PM
CBS NEWS

<More Stupid Games And Stupid Prizes Here>

At least five students from the University of Tampa have tested positive for coronavirus after traveling with other students from the school for spring break, the university announced on Twitter. This comes after crowds of spring-breakers in Florida were criticized for ignoring social distancing guidelines and packing beaches in complete disregard of the potential risk.

University of Tampa announced on Friday that it learned that one student, who resides off-campus, tested positive for the virus. Just a day later, the school confirmed that five students, who were part of a larger group traveling together during spring break, had tested positive.

While President Trump announced new recommendations last week to avoid gatherings of more than 10 people, many people across the country are still ignoring that warning. Spring-breakers seen in a viral video posted by CBS News downplayed catching the deadly virus while partying in Miami.

Brady Sluder, one of the young people in the video, said, "whatever happens happens" showing little concern about the virus.

"If I get corona, I get corona," Sluder said. "At the end of the day, I'm not going to let it stop me from partying. I've been waiting, we've been waiting for Miami spring break for a while. About two months we've had this trip planned, two, three months, and we're just out here to having a good time."

(snip)

<More Stupid Games And Stupid Prizes Here>

#2 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:29 AM

I wonder how many of those "children" are using student loan money for their partying?

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:50 PM

and how many articles will we see lamenting the loss of these fine, wonderful children who had so much to live for and so much they could contribute to the world they left too soon because they were too stupid to pay attention and take precautions instead of party?

Sorry, my sympathy meter doesn't register over things like this...

my sympathy is saved for the people who were needlessly exposed because of brainless little narcissists like these...

#4 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:47 AM

where's surprised cat?

#5 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:49 AM

play stupid games, win stupid prizes :coffeenpc:

#6 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:57 AM

Another Participation Trophy.

#7 User is offline   oki 

• Always in our Hearts Rei Chan 8-30-2006 3-23-2020

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:27 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 25 March 2020 - 04:49 AM, said:

play stupid games, win stupid prizes :coffeenpc:

Agreed, problem is in this case a lot of us who have no desire to even be contestants will end up 'sharing the prize'

#8 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:16 PM

These 'kids' parents should rent out their rooms.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users