RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pelosi Suffers Massive Political Hit – Abandons House Scheme – - RightNation.US

Pelosi Suffers Massive Political Hit – Abandons House Scheme – Announces Acceptance Of Senate Bill… Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:27 PM

Pelosi Suffers Massive Political Hit – Abandons House Scheme – Announces Acceptance Of Senate Bill…

Conservative Treehouse
by sundance
Posted on March 24, 2020

Excerpt:

You can tell when Speaker Pelosi recognizes a political backlash for her manipulative schemes because it’s the only time she blitzes the media. After suffering a very large political hit, beyond the capability of the media to defend, Pelosi said today the House will take up the Senate coronavirus bill.

The writing was on the wall late yesterday as people started digging into the 1,400 page House proposal and exposing all of the far-left ideological efforts within it. Billions were earmarked for nonsense progressive projects and the House scheme was fraught with social engineering that had nothing to do with assisting workers and businesses.

Even Pelosi’s own party started telling leadership they had gone way too far with the assembled list of nonsense legislation. The speaker recognized if she did not quickly make a tactical retreat her party would be crushed by exposure of the brazen politics they were attempting. The reach was so extreme, the media could not protect her.

In an effort to save a horrid face, the speaker was forced to blitz the media alone while all other house members watched to see how she could recover. Whenever Pelosi stands alone, that’s the “tell” for the size of the political miscalculation. Pelosi announced she was abandoning plans for the 1,400 page House scheme. Now the senate work continues…

WASHINGTON DC– Congressional negotiators signaled Tuesday they are likely hours away from clinching a bipartisan agreement on a nearly $2 trillion emergency stimulus package — capping five days of frenetic talks over a response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin are expected to announce an agreement later Tuesday, under immense pressure from President Donald Trump, a dire economic outlook and the growing number of Americans losing their livelihoods amid the crisis.

The Senate’s lead negotiators — Mnuchin, Schumer, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and White House legislative affairs director Eric Ueland — have spent most of Tuesday huddling behind closed doors as they finalized policy details and legislative text. If those last-minute talks are successful, lawmakers say they could vote within hours.

“The timeline is as soon as possible,” Ueland said leaving a more than hourlong meeting with McConnell, Mnuchin and a half-dozen GOP senators who have been heavily involved in the rescue package.

*snip*

Full Commentary

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:17 AM

I hope to God that they DID cut out all of the useless bullschiff that she came prancing in with because I saw on the ticker when I logged on that they were announcing that the bill was about to be approved on both sides...

I honestly wish that Pelosi and all the rest of her ilk get thrown out of office, into prison and then punished as they so very richly deserve.

After all, that is the ONLY thing I feel that they have earned while in office, punishment for their crimes.

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:30 AM

Thanks to all who had called in to these democrap's offices and into the lamestream media and raised hell about this grand larceny attempt!

The article and the dems are not correct in claiming that this turning tail and running away from this crime will save them. The people won't forgive and forget this blatant attempt to kidnap, ransom and rob we the victims.

These low lifes have once again revealed their true radical criminal colors. Every damned one of them deserves to be thrown into prison and/or hanged for attempting this outright robbery during such a serious crisis.

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:32 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 25 March 2020 - 01:17 AM, said:

I hope to God that they DID cut out all of the useless bullschiff that she came prancing in with because I saw on the ticker when I logged on that they were announcing that the bill was about to be approved on both sides...

I honestly wish that Pelosi and all the rest of her ilk get thrown out of office, into prison and then punished as they so very richly deserve.

After all, that is the ONLY thing I feel that they have earned while in office, punishment for their crimes.

:exactly:

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:58 AM

Again, where are the Leftists in here who should be defending this?! If Trump's so bad and your side's so good, speak up!

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 25 March 2020 - 03:59 AM

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:40 AM

The Bitch Slap heard round the world! :biglaugh:

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:08 AM

I have zero confidence the Dems didn't use this to get things they wanted shoved in the bill that we don't know about. Ask for something insane, blow up the negotiations, then slip the real humdinger in under the covers.

#8 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:17 AM

“Abandon” may be premature — Shameful: Nancy Pelosi Just Delayed Another Vote on the Wuhan Coronavirus Relief Bill

What do these idiots hope to accomplish with this weak gamesmanship?

#9 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:28 AM

View PostGrimV, on 25 March 2020 - 10:17 AM, said:

“Abandon” may be premature — Shameful: Nancy Pelosi Just Delayed Another Vote on the Wuhan Coronavirus Relief Bill

A worse outcome that they can somehow spin (with help from media) to be Trump’s fault???

#10 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:58 AM

This woman, will someone not drop a house on this wicked witch? She is literally holding the US hostage with her nonsense.

#11 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:08 AM

I thought it was the Government's job to lend assistance during a crisis, not use the opportunity to lard up an emergency bill with a wish list of Progressive wet dreams.

Once again Douchbag Dems prove they don't deserve power.

#12 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:07 PM

View PostSeverian, on 25 March 2020 - 08:08 AM, said:

I have zero confidence the Dems didn't use this to get things they wanted shoved in the bill that we don't know about. Ask for something insane, blow up the negotiations, then slip the real humdinger in under the covers.

I hope you are wrong but can't disagree. GOP is not known for backbone and many in the swamp I think are closet anti trumpers

#13 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:57 PM

View Postsatellite66, on 25 March 2020 - 12:07 PM, said:

I hope you are wrong but can't disagree. GOP is not known for backbone and many in the swamp I think are closet anti trumpers

Told you so...

Millions for Kennedy Center, arts included in Senate coronavirus stimulus package

The appropriations text, released Wednesday along with the draft bill itself, includes $25 million in funding for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C. That is down from the $35 million that was included in the recent Democratic-proposed House legislation.

The Senate bill also provides $75 million to each the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities. That is down from the $300 million for each that was in the House stimulus bill.

#14 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:20 PM

View PostSeverian, on 25 March 2020 - 12:57 PM, said:

I despise Congress and I despise both of the major political parties.

#15 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:21 PM

View PostGrimV, on 25 March 2020 - 10:17 AM, said:

It's like I tell people when they ask me about my crazy ex-wife, "The mistake you are making is you are looking for logic and trying to make sense. Don't. There is no logic and it doesn't make sense. It just is."

#16 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:29 PM

View PostJerryL, on 25 March 2020 - 06:21 PM, said:

It's like I tell people when they ask me about my crazy ex-wife, "The mistake you are making is you are looking for logic and trying to make sense. Don't. There is no logic and it doesn't make sense. It just is."

Hey, we must have been married to the same woman!

#17 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:35 PM

View PostSeverian, on 25 March 2020 - 12:57 PM, said:

Which could've paid for 4000 premium ventilators (at $25,000 a piece).

#18 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:04 PM

A title that starts “Pelosi Suffers Massive....” usually ends better than this one... :whistling:

(Okay, I’m joking I’m joking!)

#19 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:44 PM

View PostGrimV, on 25 March 2020 - 06:35 PM, said:

Which could've paid for 4000 premium ventilators (at $25,000 a piece).

And 5,000,000 N95 masks.

#20 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:49 PM

View PostSeverian, on 25 March 2020 - 06:29 PM, said:

Hey, we must have been married to the same woman!

You have my sympathy, then!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users