Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Altman, Robert - RightNation.US

MODERATED FORUM

Since this forum is not for discussion, we have made it a moderated forum. Your posts will be read by a moderator and if they are substantive and beneficial to the topic--primarily additional information that can be added to the Halfwit's record--they will be approved and made public, or the information contained in the topic will be incorporated in the the Halfwit's record.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Altman, Robert

#1 User is offline   Lisa_ 

• Group: Site Owner

Posted 15 April 2003 - 08:18 AM

Robert Altman

Posted Image

Who’s the Joke?

"This present government in America I just find disgusting, the idea that George Bush could run a baseball team successfully--he can't even speak! I just find him an embarrassment. I was over here [Britain] when the election was on and I couldn't believe it -and I'm 76 years old. Then when the Supreme Court came in and turned out to be a totally political animal, the last shred of any naiveté that was left in me has gone. When I see an American flag flying, it's a joke."

Source: ArtistNetwork.org
---
ShowBizLeftist.freeservers.com

Promises, promises…

"If George W. Bush is elected president, I'm leaving for France."

Source: NationalReview.com

At a film festival in Deauville, France:

“[it would be a] catastrophe for the world if George Bush is elected. You won't see me for dust. I for one will be leaving the country and living in France."

Source: Counterpunch.org
---
Celiberal.com

---
Snopes.com

When American press got wind of his feelings, Altman back-pedaled.
To the New York Daily News:

"Here's what I really said. I said that if Bush gets elected, I'll move to Paris, Texas, because the state will be better off if he's out of it."

Source: Celiberal.com

"It [shooting a film in Britain] was the best experience of my life, with actors and with crews -the whole process. If you asked would I live in London the rest of my life, yeah, I'd be very happy to stay here. There's nothing in America that I would miss at all."

Source: ArtistNetwork.org

How to find contact information... RightNation.US

His Work:
us.IMDB.com

Posting content to this topic:
1. Read our guidelines for suggesting additions: RightNation.US
2. Check all the messages in this topic for duplication.
3. Understand that this topic is not for conversation, but only for posting of direct information. It's a one-way conversation.
4. Understand that your post may be removed from this topic if we use it. We also reserve the right to edit or remove your post at our discretion.

This post has been edited by Wilrulz: 01 March 2005 - 05:52 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users