Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Belafonte, Harry - RightNation.US

MODERATED FORUM

Since this forum is not for discussion, we have made it a moderated forum. Your posts will be read by a moderator and if they are substantive and beneficial to the topic--primarily additional information that can be added to the Halfwit's record--they will be approved and made public, or the information contained in the topic will be incorporated in the the Halfwit's record.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Belafonte, Harry

#1 User is offline   Lisa_ 

• Group: Site Owner

Posted 15 April 2003 - 08:21 AM

Harry Belafonte

Posted Image

We've been Going After the Wrong Evil Doers!!!
On March 3, 2003, Belafonte told a Finland television station...

"Absolutely. I not only think that they [U.S. leaders] are misguided, but I think they know exactly what they are doing and I think that they are men who are possessed of evil."

"I don't think that [U.S. President] George Bush...is a man of honor."

"I think he has a very selfish, arrogant point of view. I think he is interested in power, I think he believes his truth is the only truth, and that he will do what he wants to do despite the people."

Source: Celiberal.com/Reuters

Imperialists? Who Else Rebuilds and Give Back Their Spoils of War!!!
Belafonte told the Cuban newspaper Granma that the Bush administration is maintaining a policy…

"that doesn’t identify with the interests of the U.S. people. [The Sept. 11 events], that sowed fear in their hearts, [served the administration] to extend its imperialist, economic and political domination all over the planet."

Source: WorldNetDaily.com

CNN: The War Channel?
Referring to CNN as the “War Channel:”

"Many of my friends are journalists and they tell me that there has never been as much censorship as now, and if they rebel then they will just lose their jobs. There are many reporters in Afghanistan, the Middle East and Colombia but censorship comes from the Pentagon, the National Security Agency, the Bush administration. The U.S. people don't know the truth."

Source: WorldNetDaily.com

A Little Jealous, Harry?

"There's an old saying, in the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him.

"Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture."

Source: FoxNews.com

"This was not a personal attack on Colin Powell. However ... speaking on behalf of so many African-American citizens, I have found Colin Powell to be a tragic failure."

Source: Heritage.org

Speaking at a Martin Luther King Jr. celebration, Belafonte criticized Secretary of State Colin Powell and National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, and said he expects the Bush administration to try to wipe away affirmative action, eliminate abortion and pursue a war with Iraq "that makes absolutely no sense."

He also said Powell and Rice, who are often pointed to as success stories in the African-American community, are actually hurting black causes.

"In fact and practice ... you are serving those who continue to design our oppression," he said. "That is villainy, and I insist you look at it."

Source: USAToday.com
Source: Wikipedia.org

“House Slave” #2

“…Rice worse than Powell.”

Source: ChicagoTribune.com

"If she were a Jew and were doing things that were anti-Semitic and against the best interests of people, that would also stand the same way."

Source: Salon.com

Sorry We Missed Your Anti-U.S., anti-Israel “Race” Conference
Belafonte decried President Bush for failing to attend the UN World Conference Against Racism in Durban, South Africa.

"'You've gone too far, Mr. Bush. You cannot walk away from a conference on race,'" Belafonte suggested Powell say to Bush. "'The world is being devoured by it; our children are being murdered by it.'"

Source:
FOXNews.com

How to find contact information... RightNation.US

His Works:
us.IMDB.com

Posting content to this topic:
1. Read our guidelines for suggesting additions.
2. Check all the messages in this topic for duplication.
3. Understand that this topic is not for conversation, but only for posting of direct information. It's a one-way conversation.
4. Understand that your post may be removed from this topic if we use it. We also reserve the right to edit or remove your post at our discretion.

This post has been edited by Wilrulz: 01 March 2005 - 06:16 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users