Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Affleck, Ben - RightNation.US

MODERATED FORUM

Since this forum is not for discussion, we have made it a moderated forum. Your posts will be read by a moderator and if they are substantive and beneficial to the topic--primarily additional information that can be added to the Halfwit's record--they will be approved and made public, or the information contained in the topic will be incorporated in the the Halfwit's record.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Affleck, Ben

#1 User is offline   Wilrulz 

• <no title>
  • Group: Gold

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:54 PM

Ben Affleck
Posted Image

Good Ben Hunting understands Islam...and he thinks Americans really don't.

"I think it's the most misunderstood part of the world by certain people in the United States."

"There is a perception in some circles that Islam is inherently more violent than Christianity, that this notion of Jihad is inherent in Islam and leads Muslims to be more brutal than Christians. I think that is false.

Ben is committed to public service however he is not committed to a voting record, even when stumping for his buddy Gore.
Ben will have to explain his pathetic voting record--he's made it to the polls exactly once in the past ten years--and didn't even bother to vote in 2000, when he traveled the country with Al Gore in an effort to get out the youth vote.

"It's very important to vote. The president will appoint three or four Supreme Court justices."

"People in my generation have a low voter turnout. One of the reasons that I'm here is to demonstrate that no matter who you are going to vote for...I think it's important to get involved and get out and vote

Source:
TheSmokingGun.com
---
TheSmokingGun.com

He enjoys taking a potshot at the President...

"Itís hard for me to have a respect for a guy who never held a job until he was 40."

Source:
CyberAlerts.com

Ben is an expert on The Patriot Act!

"The Bush administration has continued to push a dangerous right-wing agenda which has included increasing encroachments on civil liberties, particularly with the questionable and aggressive use of the Patriot Act,"

Source:
nydailynews.com

How to find contact information

His Work:
IMDB.com

Posting content to this topic
1. Read our guidelines for suggesting additions.
2. Check all the messages in this topic for duplication.
3. Understand that this topic is not for conversation, but only for posting of direct information. It's a one-way conversation.
4. Understand that your post may be removed from this topic if we use it. We also reserve the right to edit or remove your post at our discretion.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users