Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Celebrity Supporters of the President - RightNation.US

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Celebrity Supporters of the President

#61 User is offline   Wraith 

• Die, Liberal Scum!
  • Group: 500+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 06 April 2005 - 06:34 PM

Azure, on Oct 25 2004, 12:30 AM, said:

Anyone know anything about Metallica?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Talking about heavy metal, Manowar was listed on the Celiberal list of Righties. (I couldn't get the link to open though). I read some interviews of lead singer Eric Adams, who voiced support for the war. He's also an avid bowhunter.

#62 User is offline   Ghost 

• Group: Registered Guest

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:12 PM

The best one of that list in my opinion has to be Kid Rock ..tell it like it is, straight up.

Its funny tho and i guess its a testiment to how weak liberal radicals are ...the hollywood bush supporters seldom claim they have all the facts, they just see the general idea of saddam=bad terrorists=bad. Liberals claim they know it all and have the best and only possible solution.

#63 User is offline   dlove 

• <no title>

Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:58 PM

Uh if anyone listens to the band Saliva the lead singer has a couple of songs that are very pro-American and one even bashes the Dixie Twits,it is great and I was watching his new show "WANTED" and a girl and a guy had a Democrat vs Republican spat it was cool :rant:

#64 User is offline   dlove 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:09 PM

Hopefully someone will see this but I was watching Regis and Kelly and they had Cuba Gooding Jr. on the show. They were talking about how in his new movie he plays a dirty cop, which brought them back to former movies, as he said quote "even though I play a dirty cop I am very pro-police and very pro-military, if you watch my other movies" just thought taht this was wirth posting the episode was on 2-20-05

#65 User is offline   ggardner 

• <no title>

Posted 14 July 2006 - 06:51 PM

View PostWsupporter, on Oct 28 2004, 08:22 PM, said:

You can add Major League Pitcher Curt Shilling to the list. During a live interview about his World Series perfomance he stated that we need to get out and vote and to vote for George Bush.

I love it especially since John Kerry is such a big Red Sox fan.

Man, it's ignorance like this that really cheeses me off!! While perusing the past of this great site, I must have missed this old chestnut. Seriously out of date, yes, but a huge part of me wants to clear the record; I must, as a solid Red Sox fan.

sKerry is not a "big fan" of the Boston Red Sox. sKerry is great at doing things that shine the light on one John Francois Kerry. While pimping himself as the Great White Democrat Candidate for President of the United States, sKerry made sure to get himself great seats at Fenway, courtesy of fawning fans Epstein, Henry & Werner (otherwise known as the "Brain Trust" of the team, owners & GM--principal owner Larry Lucchino was the only one who had not tipped his hand as to who his favored candidate was).

sKerry had fun, I'm sure, getting photographed by the Democrat butt-kissing media in Boston giving high fives to players like Kevin Millar, and dropping names in post-game interviews. One problem, though: When asked by the media who he thought was the one that would take the Sox to the Promised Land, he mentioned "Manny Ortez" first, then realized he messed it up, then uttered DAVID Ortez. Uh, you mean...David OR-TIZ, Lurch? Yeah, great Red Sox fan that he is, the Dimwit name-drops someone, the best hitter on the team, and can't even get that right!

Let me reiterate...John Francois Kerry is the most self-serving politician on the planet...and that's truly saying something. He does not do anything that doesn't immediately help or give publicity to John F'n Kerry. This guy is the biggest phony. How many Green Bay fans will ever forget his utterance about him being the "Biggest Cheesehead in America"...and then mentioning "Lambert" Field? "Biggest Something-head in America, certainly, but it sure ain't cheese I'm talkin' about!

Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks, y'all!

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users