Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Alba, Jessica - RightNation.US

MODERATED FORUM

Since this forum is not for discussion, we have made it a moderated forum. Your posts will be read by a moderator and if they are substantive and beneficial to the topic--primarily additional information that can be added to the Halfwit's record--they will be approved and made public, or the information contained in the topic will be incorporated in the the Halfwit's record.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alba, Jessica

#1 User is offline   Wilrulz 

• <no title>
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:41 AM

Jessica Alba

Posted Image
-IMG courtesy of socialitelife.com. Blondy Alba.

What do you think of the war in Iraq?

"You know, itís really none of my business. Iím not fighting. Iím not in the Army. Iím not in any of the armed forces. Iím not Donald Rumsfeld. And Iím certainly not in Iraqóan Iraqi person who has to deal with all the bulls--t in my country. Iím not Afghani. I wouldnít know what that reality is like, to sit in your home and to have soldiers raiding your house because they think your kid is a spy. And explosions happening at your kidsí schools. I donít know if I could have a real educated opinion about it all. I just think itís f--ked up, whateverís happening over there."

Source:
MSNBC.msn.com

-added on Aug. 12, 2005

Alba's Uncle just wanted a free trip to Italy!

Alba told me last year that Stanisci, a father of three and the husband of her dad's sister, signed up for the Army Reserve in California because...

"he's Northern Italian, and he heard he could get a free trip to Italy."

Instead of a free trip, he had to fight a war...imagine that Jessica...
Like thousands of other men and women on active duty and in the Reserves and National Guard, he got a free trip to a war zone.

"I just don't have a great feeling about what we're doing in Iraq," Alba told me last July. "I don't know why we're there."

Source:
nydailynews.com
socialitelife.com

How to find contact information

Her work:
imdb.com
wikipedia.org

Posting content to this topic
1. Read our guidelines for suggesting additions.
2. Check all the messages in this topic for duplication.
3. Understand that this topic is not for conversation, but only for posting of direct information. It's a one-way conversation.
4. Understand that your post may be removed from this topic if we use it. We also reserve the right to edit or remove your post at our discretion.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users