To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Dublin5

Voice recordings, PDFs, 911 Calls from 9/11, Videos, Photos

PrayerWarrior77

No matter how he dies, knowing that he will burn in the lake of fire for all eternity is good enough for me. :D

They really should muzzle that ass**** whenever he is in the courtroom. He has nothing to say. B)

:D

nokddng

Laura Ingraham was reading the transcript today on her show. I was in tears listening to it at work. It took me back to that day. We need to hear these stories more often.

B)

raven68
"The floor is completely engulfed, it is very, very hot. I am going to die aren't I? I am going to die, I am going to die," a panicking Doi could be heard saying.

"Please God, it is so hot, I am burning up."

Imagine this. Then realize what made so many jump to a sure death many stories below. They knew their only choices were to die burning slowly or to jump to their deaths below.

My God. This still brings tears to me. This morning I heard Laura Ingraham's radio show where she related the words of those who'd called who were trapped in the towers and those in the Pentagon. I had to stop my car as I was driving, I was so overcome.

I cannot believe what this country has forgotten. Our brethren were burning alive one day in September of 2001. And we've forgotten what and who was responsible for that horror.

ilja

Families Opt Not To Hear Moussaoui Testimony

POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT April 13, 2006

UPDATED: 7:12 pm EDT April 13, 2006

WCVB-TV Boston 5 ABC

TheBostonChannel.com

[excerpt]

BOSTON -- Confessed al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui took the stand in his own defense at his death penalty trial Thursday. But even with his life on the line, Moussaoui showed contempt and defiance in his testimony.

NewsCenter 5's Amalia Barreda reported that Moussaoui offered a lengthy explanation about why he hates Americans in the Virginia courtroom.

Meanwhile in Massachusetts, some of the families of Sept. 11 terrorist attack victims who have followed the trial closely chose not to watch Thursday's closed-circuit testimony.

Carie Lemack, who lost her mother, Judy LaRocque, on Sept. 11, said she needed a break after sitting through the horror of Wednesday's testimony about the end of United Flight 93 in a Pennsylvania field.

"Really I just needed a day to be with my family. Last night I couldn't sleep. And my stomach hurt and I was tossing and turning and I thought I need some time away from this because it's awful," she said. "I never would have realized that 4½ years later, I'd still be learning new things about my mother's murder."

On Thursday she learned that Moussaoui took the stand and told the court he had no remorse about the attacks and that he'd like to see similar attacks every day against the United States. He also accused his lawyers of putting their own interests above his interest to save his life.

"I don't believe what he says. I don't believe that he knew a lot about Sept. 11. I do believe that he wished that he did. I think that he wishes he was part of something bigger than himself. But he's not skilled enough to have done it," Lemack said.

link

Attila

I read the whole thing. I won't diminish the deaths of these innocent souls by shutting out the horror they were forced to live thru until the moment they left this world. We need to read it and keep it as a constant reminder of why we are at war with those that would do this again if they had the chance.

God bless the innocent souls that died. May they have eternal peace in the presence of our Lord.

As much as I can, I encourage friends, and neighbors to again watch the 9/11 video's, or if they've got the stomach, either of those beheading video's. Even reading about it brings my blood to a boil, though since 9/11, it hasn't really gone much lower than a simmer.

Tell you what, how about we lock the door, and throw away the key? No guards, no medical, no taxpayer expenses. I will personally pay for his half pound of raw bacon every day.

I would rather they give this clown the lethal injection ASAP, but have an additional IV stuck into his arm flowing with Pig plasma for a half hour, or so. The contents of the bottle unknown to him, until just before he goes to sleep, then let him know what else is coursing through his veins. He'll likely squeal like the pig 'He Is', knowing his chance for Paradise is gone. Video tape the entire event, then give it to Al JazNaZee so it can be broadcast throughout the Muslim world. No Martyrdom, No Paradise, No Raisins! Hey! I can dream! B)

Dublin5

My God. This still brings tears to me. This morning I heard Laura Ingraham's radio show where she related the words of those who'd called who were trapped in the towers and those in the Pentagon. I had to stop my car as I was driving, I was so overcome.

Me too, Raven. I think I've been crying daily reading these articles. I listened to all the voices, read the PDF, read the transcripts/listened to all the 9/11 911 calls (including rereading the ones released last year---I printed them out and saved them and the ones that were released on Yahoo with the victims voices edited out), listened to the phone calls from the towers that were released in the court, and listened to the Flight 93 voices.

Link to 911 calls

I welcome anyone that wants to help with this thread and the trial since there is so much coming out from it that is so emotional. Putting the voices with the names and their last moments has been very hard.

Ilja--just saw you posted. Thank you so much. B)

ilja

Vengeful Moussaoui Proclaims Sanity

By Richard A. Serrano, Times Staff Writer

1:10 PM PDT, April 13, 2006

Los Angeles Times

[excerpt]

ALEXANDRIA, Va -- Whether he lives or dies, Zacharias Moussaoui warned the U.S. today that he will outlive America no matter how his jury decides his fate.

Testifying for the second time in his sentencing trial — in which the jury must give him life in prison or a date for execution — the 37-year-old Al Qaeda terrorist explained his deep hatred for Americans and predicted that another major terrorist attack against the United States will occur before the end of President Bush's term. At that time, he said, "I will be free."

"You are the head of the snake," Moussaoui said of the U.S., his eyes dark and wide, his stare chilling. "We will have to destroy you."

Moussaoui testified for nearly three hours, holding his copy of the Koran, heavily marked up with Post-It notes. He traced his hatred for America to its 50-year support of Israel, and what we claimed were the deaths of 600,000 Iraqis so the United States could keep a military presence in the Persian Gulf region.

Last year, Moussaoui pleaded guilty to conspiring with the Sept. 11 plotters. Today, he said from the witness stand that the U.S. has wanted him to die ever since the attacks on New York and Washington. "America has wanted blood," he said. "Everybody wanted to kill me, just as I wanted to kill Americans. I believe every American wants to kill me somehow." Turning to the jury, Moussaoui said: "You don't want somebody like me out on the streets. You either want me in jail or dead."

But for a man whose life is in the balance, Moussaoui did not plead for mercy. And as a terrorist whom some believe wants to be executed so it will make him a martyr, Moussaoui did not ask for a death sentence.

But he did note that terrorists convicted of blowing up us embassies in East Africa in 2000 were given life sentences rather than death in trials in New York, even though he said one of them was arrested near the scene. In contrast, Moussaoui had been in jail for three weeks in Minnesota when the Sept. 11 attacks were carried out.

Although he often spoke in riddles and was difficult to comprehend, he denied that he was insane. His defense attorneys, whom he despises, have been trying to persuade the jury to spare his life because Moussaoui is mentally ill.

In cross examination, lead prosecutor Robert A. Spencer, asked him: "Are you crazy?"

"I am not," Moussaoui said.

Spencer asked: "Are you delusional?"

Moussaoui said, "I am not."

Spencer asked him if it was insane for someone to become a suicide bomber.

"It is not crazy," Moussaoui said.

Spencer asked him about the Sept. 11 attacks, in which Moussaoui claims he was to have flown a fifth plane into the White House, and Moussaoui said he would do it again "today."

latimes.com

emphasis added mine

12ax7

"Moussaoui made light of the testimony he heard.

"No pain, no gain, America," he said at the end of Thursday's hearing."

Whenever Moussaoui makes these statements they should remind him that because of his actions;

Afghanistan belongs to America now B)

Wirehead

I have an alternate opinion. Yes the man is a scumbag. But his death at the hands of his enemies will make his day, he will be a hero. However his imprisonment for life with no chance of ever getting out is a real death sentence to him. He will be in a Supermax locked up 23 hours a day with one hour to exercise. That would be in my opinion far worse than killing him and sending him to his 72 virgins.

I would add one thing.Once a day,for the rest of his life while in "Supermax" his guards should remind him that when he dies,a pork chop will be placed in his mouth and he will then be buried in a secret grave.

Terribly Swift Sword

Zacharias Moussaoui warned the U.S. today that he will outlive America no matter how his jury decides his fate. "You are the head of the snake," Moussaoui said of the U.S., "We will have to destroy you."

This trial has been way more complicated than it should have been.

It's looking like a hung jury, LWOP, case closed.

New charges brought immediately

and the defendant is to be

remanded to Camp Xray

for trial and execution.

No more aggressive diatribes

No more television

No martyrdom

No paradise

Only Hades for this enemy spy

may he be hanged at sunset

the sooner the better

for all of us.

Terribly Swift Sword

After over a week of jury deliberation;

their verdict will be read this afternoon at 4:30 Eastern.........

Dancing-Queen

A small room full of black widow and brown recluse spiders ought to do the trick... :lol:

Oh GAWD! I think I would die of a heart attack.

Terribly Swift Sword

Spineless jury refuses to deliver the Death Penalty to an admitted terrorist spy.

Yet another example of America's unwillingness to take this WAR seriously.

GOD help us. :lol:

mattdad

That could backfire ... he could be a hero, or a leader, to the muslim population in prison. Put him in solitary at a supermax facility, that way he has no one to preach too, he's all alone with his twisted thoughts. Let him suffer that.

I have another idea...place him in the general population, but first, cut out his vile tongue and replace it with a pig's tail.

Belle

Thank you all for putting all that info together. I can't get past that phone call right before the collapse. I'll be thinking of him all night. How helpless and scared he must have felt.

Dublin5

Thank you ravenne27.

And Codetech---I never saw that one. Absolutely poetic and amazing. Thank you for your tirbute.

Edited by Annie

Dublin5

Kevin Cosgrove 9/11

Listen to this audio transcript from a man who was on the 105th floor on WTC 2 as 9/11 unfolded. If you find yourself among the appeasement contingent, ask yourself if you're going to make the bet that one day, this will not be you.

Terribly Swift Sword
Thank you ravenne27.

And Codetech---I never saw that one.

Absolutely poetic and amazing. Thank you for your tirbute.

BUMP

:911:

Several of these utube 9/11 Tribute links are still active.

Dublin5
BUMP

Several of these utube 9/11 Tribute links are still active.