To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Quickbeam

Does Fox News Cause Ignorance, or Do Ignorant Viewers Prefer Fox News?

Rate this topic

firecoco

:lol3:

As a wise man once said:

FYI - You're not qualified to make that statement.

Unless, perhaps, you're willing to share your published and peer-reviewed works on the subject.

What ever happened to that "Wise Man"?

MontyPython

Hey idiot.....I mean Shaun.....Aw, I'm repeating myself.....

.....What about us FoxNews viewers who also watch all the other news sources, like MSNBC, CNN, C-Span, the national alphabet networks (ABC/NBC/CBS), local news programs, international news (CBC, BBC, etc), newspapers & magazines (both online and paper versions)? Are we "less" informed because we include FoxNews in our daily viewing? Does getting all sides of the story render me "less" informed than those who refuse to watch FoxNews (i.e. refuse to get all sides of the story)?

Watching as many different news sources as possible on a daily basis for many years has made one thing crystal clear: No other news source is as honest or as inclusive or as thorough as FoxNews.

B)

Wyn

What ever happened to that "Wise Man"?

He still posts here, it's not who you think it is though.

KaiserDunk

It seems to me more that the ignorant are those few who actually believe that MSNBC is actually still relevant to to the pursuit of journalism instead of being the Propaganda Wing of the Democrat Party.

Personally, I prefer to read several different sources (including BBC, NewsMax, and CNN) to get as much information as I can and then form my own opinion about what's going on.

Mr. E. Monkey

He still posts here, it's not who you think it is though.

I-See-What-You-Did-There-Fry1.jpg

I think he's actually a "wise guy."

Wyn

I-See-What-You-Did-There-Fry1.jpg

I think he's actually a "wise guy."

No, he's actually a wise minkey...

RR2AF00Z.jpg

ASE

Does Fox News Cause Ignorance, or Do Ignorant Viewers Prefer Fox News?

A new study reveals the gap between the channel's fans and the rest of America

By Danny Vinik

June 10, 2014

entire article

Well, the simple answer is this... (good pun)

If I was ignorant about an issue, and was smart enough to know I was ignorant about an issue, then I would probably go to the network that I believed would tell me the truth with little spin, no lying, and a more complete (both sides of an issue) picture of what was really going on. So, OF COURSE the ignorant prefer Fox. The other guys are just liars and shills for the left, and if I knew I was ignorant I would still be ignorant after going to their network, if not even dumber for having wasted my time and benumbing my brain.

Quickbeam

Well, the simple answer is this... (good pun)

If I was ignorant about an issue, and was smart enough to know I was ignorant about an issue, then I would probably go to the network that I believed would tell me the truth with little spin, no lying, and a more complete (both sides of an issue) picture of what was really going on. So, OF COURSE the ignorant prefer Fox. The other guys are just liars and shills for the left, and if I knew I was ignorant I would still be ignorant after going to their network, if not even dumber for having wasted my time and benumbing my brain.

I doubt your spin-spotting skills if you regard Fox News as containing less spin than other major news outlets.

The channel is basically a megaphone for conservative causes and the electoral interests of the GOP.

ilja

Sorry but I could get past the first sentence of this article calling others ignorant.

Immediately before the presidential election in 2012, Fox News viewers were certain of one thing: Mitt Romney was going headscratch.gifwin.

Ticked@TinselTown

Sorry but I could get past the first sentence of this article calling others ignorant.

Immediately before the presidential election in 2012, Fox News viewers were certain of one thing: Mitt Romney was going headscratch.gifwin.

Community Guidelines

Etiquette

Abusive posts and insults based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, and other personal attributes will not be tolerated.

brah

trolldar.jpeg

:rolleyes:

I dunno. What causes yours, Micallef?

fez_burn.jpg

:rolleyes: