To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
brah

WashPost Exposes 'Daily Show' Lying Ambush (Merged)

Rate this topic

lyria

Well the segment just aired. I just finished watching it.

Did anybody else see it?

B)

Just watched it. Somewhat funny, but I've seen funnier from them. The long explanation that kicked it off detracted from the funniness of it.

MontyPython

Just watched it. Somewhat funny, but I've seen funnier from them. The long explanation that kicked it off detracted from the funniness of it.

Yup, after all the pre-airing attention it received, I was expecting it to at least be a little more entertaining. Mostly it just demonstrated (again) how silly and unfounded the "offended" side of the issue is.

B)

MontyPython

Pick your battles, Taggart. There are more important things to fight for than Dan Synder's right to be a jerk.

:woot:

You're complaining about "more important things to fight for", while arguing about this ridiculous point that even most Indians consider silly and unimportant?

What a hypocrite!

As usual.

:lol:

Quickbeam

While I can "understand" why people are "offended", a lot of those "people" need to GTFO themselves. I'm sick of the perpetually "offended". Their hive mentality and twitchiness are 99.5% of what's wrong with the world. Not people who play for or support the Washington Redskins.

No, 99 percent of what's wrong with the world stems from absence of empathy. This Redskins name business is a minor example of that phenomenon.

The fact that it's minor is not a good reason to leave it uncorrected.

Quickbeam
has a brilliant take on the Washington Redskins name.