Sign in to follow this  
SARGE

Drunk, naked ESPN star arrested after breaking into condo, cops say

Rate this topic

SARGE

Published August 23, 2017

Fox News

An ESPN host was arrested in Jackson, Wyoming, Wednesday on a criminal trespassing charge after he allegedly wandered into a stranger’s condo drunk and naked.

Police were called to the scene where they reportedly found Ryen Russillo, host of “The Russillo Show” on ESPN Radio, in a bedroom around 3:30 a.m. A condo resident told police he heard someone enter his home, but assumed it was a family member until Russillo reportedly walked in the bedroom.

“Officers found the defendant, later identified as Ryen August Russillo, lying on the bed in the south bedroom naked except for his pants around his ankles,” a probable cause affidavit obtained by the Jackson Hole News & Guide states.

Russillo appeared to be intoxicated and couldn’t coherently answer questions about his situation, Jackson Police Lt. Roger Schultz told the news outlet.

[snip]

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/23/espn-host-arrested-after-reportedly-wandering-naked-into-strangers-home.html

Yep, quality media. Real journalism. :rofl:

• Disagree (-1) 1

Hieronymous

Just think if it was Robert Lee

Dean Adam Smithee

Just think if it was Robert Lee

Damn. It WASN'T Erin Andrews.

E Van der Vliet

"Pants around his ankles." "Jackson Hole News"

I see a connection. 🤐

Ladybird

Aren't those watching ESPN also usually drunk with their pants around their ankles?

oki

Published August 23, 2017

Fox News

An ESPN host was arrested in Jackson, Wyoming, Wednesday on a criminal trespassing charge after he allegedly wandered into a stranger’s condo drunk and naked.

Police were called to the scene where they reportedly found Ryen Russillo, host of “The Russillo Show” on ESPN Radio, in a bedroom around 3:30 a.m. A condo resident told police he heard someone enter his home, but assumed it was a family member until Russillo reportedly walked in the bedroom.

“Officers found the defendant, later identified as Ryen August Russillo, lying on the bed in the south bedroom naked except for his pants around his ankles,” a probable cause affidavit obtained by the Jackson Hole News & Guide states.

Russillo appeared to be intoxicated and couldn’t coherently answer questions about his situation, Jackson Police Lt. Roger Schultz told the news outlet.

[snip]

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/23/espn-host-arrested-after-reportedly-wandering-naked-into-strangers-home.html

Yep, quality media. Real journalism. :rofl:

Damn, people of Jackson must be getting slow. Last I heard it's 'snake' hunting season. Or, maybe they simply let the ones to small to be any trouble go.

Oki

oki

Aren't those watching ESPN also usually drunk with their pants around their ankles?

Well Hon, I have been so damn wasted that Tequila tasted like water, yes it's possible, and dear God did I pay dearly. I have found myself so blasted that I still don't remember opening a thick wood door on my way to uhm... use the men's room(that I ran through it). And, you know your pretty far gone when even the waitress has stunned look that you are able to still get up much less not passed out. But never, and I mean never have I found myself watching ESPN while drunk with my pants around my ankles. Hell, I haven't even found myself watching ESPN while sober either. Anymore I would rather watch pro Wrestling, at least the Wrestlers are more believable.

Oki

gravelrash

Who are you trying to dig? ESPN has been full-on leftard for a some time now. Or are you trying to insinuate that sports fans in general are blackout drunks and "bitter clingers"? Your non-apology, dismissive attitude has been lately... obtuse if not predictable and tiresome.

Kilmerfan

Not a good week for ESPN.

MontyPython

Well if I was unfortunate enough to be stuck working for ESPN, I'd probably spend most of my time roaring drunk too.

:confused:

Ladybird

Who are you trying to dig? ESPN has been full-on leftard for a some time now. Or are you trying to insinuate that sports fans in general are blackout drunks and "bitter clingers"? Your non-apology, dismissive attitude has been lately... obtuse if not predictable and tiresome.

Touchy much?

I've watched (under duress) a few minutes of the jabbering jock commentary on ESPN. A .20 BAC is not an unreasonable byproduct.

De Oppresso Liber

That would make for some interesting sports bars.

Howsithangin

:D

stick

You have family...ask them. :)

And BTW are you REALLY asking this question of strangers on the internet? I mean, do you REALLY want to know the answer? Why? :wtf2:

Hieronymous

My DirecTV package doesn't include ESPN. Was thinking of getting it through Sling, thought about the dress code implications, and passed.

Hard to believe it has been decades now since ESPN was cool. There was a time you could be up at 3AM, tune in and catch southern hemisphere rugby. Live. Now it is Sports Center on an endless loop.

I would think that the idea for a great sports network would be obvious: Just. Show. Games.

Italian Biker

Specifically, I can't remember the last time I watched anything on ESPN. There may have been a football or hockey game over the years, but I stopped paying attention to ESPN when they cancelled all of their hunting shows.

gravelrash

Touchy much?

I've watched (under duress) a few minutes of the jabbering jock commentary on ESPN. A .20 BAC is not an unreasonable byproduct.

I apologize for my reaction. As a Nebraskan, it is my duty and my privilege to defend our fans' tradition of being a class act.

And before anyone chimes in, "class" in sports is a relative term. We run the gambit from hockey hecklers to helping opposing teams find a Runza.

MADGestic
ESPN told Fox News, "we are looking into it" when asked for comment.

This has my my vote for Unintentional Irony of the Week.