To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

CNN's Tapper: People Need to Know That Antifa Has Assaulted a Numb

Rate this topic

Moderator T

CNN's Tapper: People Need to Know That Antifa Has Assaulted a Number of Journalists

Guy Benson

Town Hall

8/17/17

EXCERPT:

The more leftists insist we aren't allowed to talk about left-wing political violence, the more I'm inclined to circle back to the subject. As a companion story to today's item about a conservative student getting roughed up by Antifa thugs when he showed up in solidarity at an anti-Alt-Right rally, here is CNN anchor Jake Tapper refusing to look away from the hard left's pattern of targeting journalists -- developments that you'd think the entire press would be all over. A righteous, necessary tweet storm:

At least two journalists in Charlottesville were assaulted by people protesting the Klan/Nazi/alt-right rally. Taylor is one: https://twitter.com/taylorlorenz/status/896442225600671744

He also references this assault, which put a CBS photojournalist in the hospital:

(Full Story)

Dean Adam Smithee

This crap NEEDS to stop. Now.

As posted before, I've done my time as a "guest of the county" for especially the Andreas Serrano thing in Cinci.

I could go there again. If I need to. Sucks that this was 30-ish years ago and the 'younger generation' has never picked up the ball since then.

gravelrash

Doesn't Antifa know that the media are a protected class?

Hey, Jake, care to report which side threw the first punch in Charlottesville? Let's start with that.

Taggart Transcontinental

So welcome to fascism in the US.

If a police officer does not want to be filmed he has no right to assault a person. When a thug don't want to be filmed being a thug he assaults the reporter. What a wonderful world.

mjperry51

This crap NEEDS to stop. Now.

As posted before, I've done my time as a "guest of the county" for especially the Andreas Serrano thing in Cinci.

I could go there again. If I need to. Sucks that this was 30-ish years ago and the 'younger generation' has never picked up the ball since then.

Don't you mean Mapplethorpe??

Dean Adam Smithee

Don't you mean Mapplethorpe??

Serrano.

Mapplethorpe might have been there as well. I dunno. The name wouldn't have meant anything to me at the time.

But, even at 50-something, I can STILL beat the crap out of a bedwetting candy-ass thumbsucking mama's-boy Andreas Serrano supporter.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Doesn't Antifa know that the media are a protected class?

Hey, Jake, care to report which side threw the first punch in Charlottesville? Let's start with that.

Doesn't Antifa know that the media are all on their side?

Even Fox news who took their side since Charlotte and called them all "peaceful protestors"?

Personally, I'm so happy and glad that these "journalists" are getting beaten up by the very scum that they champion! :yes:

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Dutch13
1503858572[/url]' post='685448604']

CNN's Tapper: People Need to Know That Antifa Has Assaulted a Number of Journalists

Guy Benson

Town Hall

8/17/17

EXCERPT:

The more leftists insist we aren't allowed to talk about left-wing political violence, the more I'm inclined to circle back to the subject. As a companion story to today's item about a conservative student getting roughed up by Antifa thugs when he showed up in solidarity at an anti-Alt-Right rally, here is CNN anchor Jake Tapper refusing to look away from the hard left's pattern of targeting journalists -- developments that you'd think the entire press would be all over. A righteous, necessary tweet storm:

At least two journalists in Charlottesville were assaulted by people protesting the Klan/Nazi/alt-right rally. Taylor is one: https://twitter.com/...442225600671744

He also references this assault, which put a CBS photojournalist in the hospital:

(Full Story)

I am confused. CNN is fake news, isn't it?

mjperry51

Serrano.

Mapplethorpe might have been there as well. I dunno. The name wouldn't have meant anything to me at the time.

But, even at 50-something, I can STILL beat the crap out of a bedwetting candy-ass thumbsucking mama's-boy Andreas Serrano supporter.

Live near Cincy -- remember the Mapplethorpe events very well. Don't recall Serrano - didn't know of him until your post. Twin sons of different mothers I think. . .

gravelrash

I am confused. CNN is fake news, isn't it?

I'm not confused. Have these brownshirts (whatever they call themselves) and in every instance tried to create a false narrative to overthrow governments and stack themselves on top every time?

Sucks when the unwashed,unanointed, and unwanted have a say in their own destiny.

Severian

Don't get too excited by Tapper calling out Antifa. He's upset that, gasp, they're punching Journalists! Journalists for Gods sake!!! His concern for the other victims is nonexistent.