To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Houston student kicked out of her high school for sitting during Pledg

Rate this topic

firecoco

Curb stomping a person should pretty much do the trick.

Not if you do it right

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Kicked out of school?

Maybe not, but definitely kicked in the seat!

Martin
Not if you do it right

And, if you do it wrong? Or, if they decide to do it to you? "Curb stomping" a person, whatever you mean by that, is a poor argument for patriotism. It is a much wiser plan to show her the error of her ways. If I ever see you attempt to "curb stomp" India Landry for her silly but inconsequential gestures, I shall put at least one large, bloody hole in you.

firecoco

And, if you do it wrong? Or, if they decide to do it to you? "Curb stomping" a person, whatever you mean by that, is a poor argument for patriotism. It is a much wiser plan to show her the error of her ways. If I ever see you attempt to "curb stomp" India Landry for her silly but inconsequential gestures, I shall put at least one large, bloody hole in you.

You’re not going to put a hole in anyone dummy

firecoco

IMG_0202.jpg