To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Coach

The Rest of the Story

Rate this topic

Coach

I've been thinking about the sexcapades in Hollywood, news outlets and political circles. Something is missing. How many of you have heard the stories of the guys who just come out and hit on women and how successful they are ? The other night one of the female anchors on FOX News had as a guest a young Black girl who had worked for the Congressional Black Caucus who had been forced out of her internship after rebuffing advances of a caucus member. In telling her story she revealed that there were females on staff who acted as gate keepers and protectors of horn dogs in the caucus. That is the untold part of the story.

There is no way in hell that these predator men have been operating as they have unless a lot of women were in on it and shielding them. For every guilty man there are probably one or more women as part of his stable.

The radical movement of the late 50's and 60's revolved around sex, drugs and radical politics. Guess what, the big players of then are now journalists, professors and democrat/progressive leaders, the same people, just older.

I have known a few politicians in my life. Their stories of women making it known they were available to bed are identical to what goes on with big time athletes.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

I've been thinking about the sexcapades in Hollywood, news outlets and political circles. Something is missing. How many of you have heard the stories of the guys who just come out and hit on women and how successful they are ? The other night one of the female anchors on FOX News had as a guest a young Black girl who had worked for the Congressional Black Caucus who had been forced out of her internship after rebuffing advances of a caucus member. In telling her story she revealed that there were females on staff who acted as gate keepers and protectors of horn dogs in the caucus. That is the untold part of the story.

There is no way in hell that these predator men have been operating as they have unless a lot of women were in on it and shielding them. For every guilty man there are probably one or more women as part of his stable.

The radical movement of the late 50's and 60's revolved around sex, drugs and radical politics. Guess what, the big players of then are now journalists, professors and democrat/progressive leaders, the same people, just older.

I have known a few politicians in my life. Their stories of women making it known they were available to bed are identical to what goes on with big time athletes.

It's because all of these crooks are allowed to go on because they are all crooked too and they all know what one other has done, so they keep quiet and under control because they know that if one tells on another that they have enough dirt to get the others and their families all busted/jailed/assassinated right back.

It's like a Mexican Standoff or "M.A.D" or with nuclear war, a "Mutually Assured Destruction".

Hence why these criminals all remain silent and are allowed to enjoy committing their crimes with zero consequences.

More conspiracy fact.

Oathtaker

It's because all of these crooks are allowed to go on because they are all crooked too and they all know what one other has done, so they keep quiet and under control because they know that if one tells on another that they have enough dirt to get the others and their families all busted/jailed/assassinated right back.

It's like a Mexican Standoff or "M.A.D" or with nuclear war, a "Mutually Assured Destruction".

Hence why these criminals all remain silent and are allowed to enjoy committing their crimes with zero consequences.

More conspiracy fact.

I very much agree with what you wrote.

This would explain the detente amongst the various fifedoms in Congress.

However, the women who are the gatekeepers so to speak have a much more “organic” reason. If the predator they protect loses his position they go away too. Most would be hard pressed to find a job that wields he type of authority they have now. Especially a position that is replete with the perks and trappings they have come to expect.

They are selling their souls and selling out their own.

In the grand scheme, it is no more or less that what HRC did for ol’ Dollar Bill. The fact that she has the gall to even speak about the misdeeds of others is rank hypocrisy of the lowest sort.

Edited by Oathtaker