To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

Networks Downplay Senator Warren’s Lies About Her Heritage

Rate this topic

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

They threw out the racist word again....This is one of the reasons that word has little meaning anymore

But watching Trump troll these snowflakes (in both parties) is a hoot! :lol:

Tea Party Hooligan

My father was also WW2 veteran, as well as the gentleman being honored in the White House. Your are saying their contributions are diminished by the words of unrealated people, who claim some racial kinship?

Only to people like you.

I'm not the one losing my poop over it and claiming racism for what he said. You are. So, people like you find racism around every corner or under every rock, or every word uttered. You want to be a victim, just like every leftist on the planet, because you think it gives you some sort of moral superiority, when it just makes you look small. Anyone that doesn't agree with your twisted view on the world is either a racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, etc. You continually spew hatred while claiming that those you're pointing at are the haters. Doesn't make much sense; does it? Don't try to deny it, either, because we see it every single day. "Oh, I'm outraged because someone, somewhere, said something that offends me!" In this country, you don't have a right to not be offended. I fought for everyone's free speech, just like your dad (I wish you would quit rolling him out to try and shut down debate with your fake superiority. He fought, I fought, you didn't).

firecoco

But watching Trump troll these snowflakes (in both parties) is a hoot! :lol:

Believe me I’m loving every minute of it

firecoco

I'm not the one losing my poop over it and claiming racism for what he said. You are. So, people like you find racism around every corner or under every rock, or every word uttered. You want to be a victim, just like every leftist on the planet, because you think it gives you some sort of moral superiority, when it just makes you look small. Anyone that doesn't agree with your twisted view on the world is either a racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, etc. You continually spew hatred while claiming that those you're pointing at are the haters. Doesn't make much sense; does it? Don't try to deny it, either, because we see it every single day. "Oh, I'm outraged because someone, somewhere, said something that offends me!" In this country, you don't have a right to not be offended. I fought for everyone's free speech, just like your dad (I wish you would quit rolling him out to try and shut down debate with your fake superiority. He fought, I fought, you didn't).

BOOM....Right between the eyes

Well said

Noclevermoniker

If you want to use racial slurs, go right ahead, however the person on the other end of your tirade may not see it as inoffensive or something they should just “get over”. You don’t get to dictate to other groups what is or is not a slur.

Neither do you, Nancy. Order up some more salve.

Edited by Noclevermoniker

Noclevermoniker

I haven't seen anywhere that the people who were reportedly offended and insulted, the code talkers, actually felt offended or insulted. All I've seen is the expected fake outrage and umbrage from the usual suspects. None of whom were offended by Warren's false claims of American Indian ancestry.

Pre-frikkin-cisely.

It's a gas watching all the lily-white libs and the left-out, non-Native American blacks wadding their panties.

Tea Party Hooligan

Pre-frikkin-cisely.

It's a gas watching all the lily-white libs and the left-out, non-Native American blacks wadding their panties.

Hey! Hey!! HEY!!! YOU RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

oki

My father was also WW2 veteran, as well as the gentleman being honored in the White House. Your are saying their contributions are diminished by the words of unrealated people, who claim some racial kinship?

Only to people like you.

As having known a number of full, part or even 'White' Indians they are a pretty hard bunch to offend. There is one thing that does offend them, that's people claiming to be native who aren't. To them it isn't just about D.N.A. it's also about honoring traditions and history. Hell, look up the term Apple. They hate the types who are suddenly 'Native' when they can use it to get ahead but it never seemed to matter before.

And, to be honest, I don't blame them one damn bit. If your only proud of your heritage when it suddenly can benefit you or you lie about it for gain then you are in fact a P.O.S. I lump them into the same category as fake Veterans.

Oki

Noclevermoniker

Hey! Hey!! HEY!!! YOU RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal wit it! :lol:

catpat

If you want to use racial slurs, go right ahead, however the person on the other end of your tirade may not see it as inoffensive or something they should just “get over”. You don’t get to dictate to other groups what is or is not a slur.

Really!?! Neither do you.

E Van der Vliet

Lol! And now more people may see how Warren is a blatant liar.

Does the media even want to stop being rolled daily by Trump?

Deep thinkers they are not.

Noclevermoniker

The irony for our melanin-rich bruthas and sistas is that there is no federal test for "blackness". Witness Rachel Dolenzell (sp), Bill Clinton, and our own Emperor Barry BuFu the First. Membership in Native American tribes, on the other hand is defined precisely.

So, we can all be black should we choose (again, note Barry I with his "snow" mother) or none of us. But we can't claim Native American ancestry unless we can PROVE iT.

Order up more salve.

MontyPython

I don't use racial slurs. Never have and never will. (Well OK, once when I was VERY young [probably about 4] I used the "N" word, because I simply didn't know any better. But when my parents heard me they INSTANTLY sat me down and made sure I understood why I must never use that word again. I haven't. Nor any other racial slur.)

And yes, I will confidently determine what is and isn't a racial slur. I have made a special study of the English language and its proper (and improper) usage. Just because some idiot somewhere is deliberately looking to find some reason to be "offended", it doesn't somehow render a word "offensive".

And for the record, I have a very good, close friend (a fellow musician) who is a full-blooded member of the Blackfeet Nation:

https://www.jpfalconband.com/

Y'know what he calls Warren? "Lieawatha". So, is he a racist?

:coffeenpc:

Kevin

What are Senator Warren’s lies about her heritage supposed to be? If a person is only 1/32 native American is it truly a crime or offensive to be proud of the 1/32 part. Did she ever use it to get an advantage or is that just a rumor?

Trump gained nothing buy insulting her instead of honoring the Navajos who helped us win WWII. Though it is no surprise at all that his cult following defends him for it.

ThePatriot

Wrong. Words have meanings. YOU don't get to decide what words mean. The definition of a racial slur is:

racial slur

noun

a derogatory or disrespectful nickname for a racial group, used without restraint

Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon

Copyright © 2003-2014 Dictionary.com, LLC

"Pocahantas" is NOT a "disrespectful nickname" for a "racial group".

Your outrage, phony as it is, should be directed at Warren for lying about her ancestry to game the system.

Enjoy your TDS.

Noclevermoniker

What are Senator Warren’s lies about her heritage supposed to be? If a person is only 1/32 native American is it truly a crime or offensive to be proud of the 1/32 part. Did she ever use it to get an advantage or is that just a rumor?

Trump gained nothing buy insulting her instead of honoring the Navajos who helped us win WWII. Though it is no surprise at all that his cult following defends him for it.

Do you own research, Nancy. And order some salve.

E Van der Vliet

She is not any part Native American. She lied about it. And she did use this lie to benifit herself financially.

Do you even know what is actually going on?

pict

Oh but Onama was a meanie too! What about Obama! How lame and childish some on the right have become. In any case..,

Hymie is a name too.

Trump was using Pocahontas to insult Warren once again, because it is historically refenced to Native Americans. Similarly, many people here pick out what they think are typical black names and use them in a derogatory fashion too. It is the same thing

This event had nothing to do with Elizabeth Warren, who as far as I can tell never claimed kinship with Pocahontas or the two Navajo men being recognized. If she did, take it up with her at another time, if it matters so much.

I don't give a crap how many times Trump gets all you lefties and 'lying forked tongue' in the Senate, panties in a bunch.

He knows how to push your buttons and piss you all off, including the 'lying forked tongued' media.

And it makes me laugh my ass off at the whole lot of you.

Ladybird

Wrong. Words have meanings. YOU don't get to decide what words mean. The definition of a racial slur is:

racial slur

noun

a derogatory or disrespectful nickname for a racial group, used without restraint

Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon

Copyright © 2003-2014 Dictionary.com, LLC

"Pocahantas" is NOT a "disrespectful nickname" for a "racial group".

Your outrage, phony as it is, should be directed at Warren for lying about her ancestry to game the system.

Enjoy your TDS.

It is if it is used as an insult. “Boy” isn’t a racial slur, but it was used to denigrate black men.

Edited by Ladybird

pict

The recognition for those men had nothing to do with Elizabeth Warren.

Are you aware that anyone can now get a DNA test which will prove where your ancestors came from?

Well you can, so that lying bitch can easily prove everyone wrong. But she won't, because she's a 'lying fork tongue' with bunched underwear.

Ladybird

Are you aware that anyone can now get a DNA test which will prove where your ancestors came from?

Well you can, so that lying bitch can easily prove everyone wrong. But she won't, because she's a 'lying fork tongue' with bunched underwear.

Yes, I got one myself.

Elizabeth Warren was not being honored here. There was no reason, other than pettiness, that she was alluded to by the president.

Noclevermoniker

Yes, I got one myself.

Elizabeth Warren was not being honored here. There was no reason, other than pettiness, that she was alluded to by the president.

You've taken up three pages of posts registering your outrage. And you missed the point of the comparison. We get it. I'd advise calm. Your blood pressure can't be healthy.

Magic Rat

It is if it is used as an insult. “Boy” isn’t a racial slur, but it was used to denigrate black men.

"Boy" is a racial slur because it is used by bigots toward any generic back man. "Pocahontas" or "fauxcahontas" refers to a specific person who lied about her heritage to get into Harvard and to claim racism whenever she is criticized. Since it is not used towards Indians in general but to a specific woman, it is no more of a racial slur than calling Moore "pervy" a racial slur towards white people.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you. If you were honest with yourself, you'd admit it and stop with the "racial slur" nonsense. As far as Trump using the occasion to hit a political enemy? Tasteless, but so what? All politicians are opportunistic and it's what you should expect. You pretend to be outraged over everything he does. Maybe some of us would be concerned if you didn't cry "WOLF" every Goddamn day.

pict

Yes, I got one myself.

No she wasn't. She's a liar and used those lies to gain a financial advantage and denied rightful others the chance in doing so.

She was caught out, she should be selling hot dogs on a New York street. That's all she's fit for.

Magic Rat

No she wasn't. She's a liar and used those lies to gain a financial advantage and denied rightful others the chance in doing so.

She was caught out, she should be selling hot dogs on a New York street. That's all she's fit for.

She lied about being an American Indian, not a Pakistani.