To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

NBC fires Matt Lauer after complaint about 'inappropriate sexual b

Rate this topic

spt

I must say this surprised me not that he was caught but that he was caught harassing a woman. I for some reason always thought he was gay and if he was hitting on anyone it would be a man.

Diamond369

So, who will replace this guy?

Hieronymous

Same here. The only time I’ve seen him was when there was a snowstorm and the cable went out, so we resorted to the antenna. He seems like a lightweight, a la William Hurt in Broadcast News.

I would have watched him more if he could sweat like Albert Brooks

Hieronymous

So, who will replace this guy?

Somebody like Danny McBride would be awesome.

Kilmerfan
MontyPython

And most here believed that there are no such things as conspiracies because it would be impossible to keep so many people quiet about such outrageous crimes for so long?

*sigh*

I defy you to find one single example of one single RN poster who has ever suggested "there are no such things as conspiracies".

Hint: No such poster exists.

B)

JerryL

*sigh*

I defy you to find one single example of one single RN poster who has ever suggested "there are no such things as conspiracies".

B)

And, as far as I can tell, there was no "conspiracy" to keep anything quiet. There was abuse of power by those in power and intimidation of those not in power. No one got together and conspired to assault female employees and cover it up.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

*sigh*

B)

The posts have been removed years ago and you know it.

And your claim is a lie.

MontyPython

And your claim is a lie.

LOL. Incredible.

Do you understand the difference between pointing out that some conspiracy theories are ridiculous, and claiming there are "no such things as conspiracies"? The fact remains: Not one single poster in the entire history of RN has ever even remotely suggested there are "no such things as conspiracies". And unless you really are insane, you know it.

:nuts:

Edited by MontyPython

Ben Cranklin

I read he summoned female staffers to his office and then pressed a button under his desk that locked them in the room with him while he regaled them with descriptions of what he wanted to do with them. Creeeeeeeeeee-py.

(I can just see Bill Clinton slapping his forehead and saying, "Now, why didn't I think of that for that???" while reminiscing about the Oval Office)

zurg

I read he summoned female staffers to his office and then pressed a button under his desk that locked them in the room with him while he regaled them with descriptions of what he wanted to do with them. Creeeeeeeeeee-py.

(I can just see Bill Clinton slapping his forehead and saying, "Now, why didn't I think of that for that???" while reminiscing about the Oval Office)

Well, you know, competition spurs innovation.

E Van der Vliet

Wow, what I’ve read on this story, Laur is a true pig.

SARGE

And your claim is a lie.

Another conspiracy!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Disagree (-1) 1