To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Do Women Lie ?

Rate this topic

Coach

For the entirety of the raging debate over accusations of sexual harassment one question is never really addressed. Do women lie ? More particularly would liberal women lie ?

We are putting a lot on the line and no one seems to take the time to even draw a deep breath before reaching conclusions base on hearsay.

It's as dangerous as any political attack that has ever been launched against the Republic.

The voters of Alabama may be the only thing standing between catastrophe and survival.

zurg

It really is the age old question about innocent until proven guilty. The problem is, this is a LEGAL concept. Accusations fly much more easily than verdicts.

One recourse is legal counter action against liars using defamation laws, libel for written/broadcast form of defamation and slander for oral defamation. Of course, these are torts (or civil infractions) so any lawsuit will be about seeking monetary dameges and not incarceration.

I think people whose reputations have been damaged by publicly spread lies should use these legal resources to their fullest, that includes both the women making the false claims and those pushing them to publicize them...of course, getting verdicts against sleazy lawyers and the media is very difficult.

USNRETWIFE

Yes. As a woman, I can say women lie. I have known many who do, about anything and everything, sexual or not.

ThePatriot

Do women lie?

Do bears sh!t in the woods?

LongKnife

Yes. As a woman, I can say women lie. I have known many who do, about anything and everything, sexual or not.

Honestly?

firecoco

Honestly?

I think she's lying

vectorsrule

Everyone lies, everyone cheats, everyone steals, everyone has had violent thoughts. If you think this list doesn't apply to you:

1. You are Jesus Christ.

2. See point my first statement at the beginning of this post.

oki

Oh hell yeah women lie.

As having seen and even gotten sucked into false rape allegations, false child abuse allegations, I can honestly say ABSOLUTELY.

I think that women do tend to be better at it though and take advantage of the 'feeble female/weaker sex' mentality that many very honorable and decent men have. What we don't realize is that many woman although weaker physically are damn good at both manipulation and playing at a persons emotions. W

Oki

Coach

I think we have established the fact that women lie. That begs the question, how does a person defend themselves when singled out by a liar who accuses them of harassment or assault ?

Next, how do we prevent a public lynching of the accused ?

USNRETWIFE

I think she's lying

cool_shades.gif I'll never tell. ph34r.gif

MontyPython

"I tell ya truly that I always lie..."

;)

Coach

I think we have established the fact that women lie. That begs the question, how does a person defend themselves when singled out by a liar who accuses them of harassment or assault ?

Next, how do we prevent a public lynching of the accused ?

Ok I'll answer my own question.

We go to the mat and arm up if necessary.

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

Women never lie.

And if two women verbalize contradictory statements. . .well, then, one of them can't be female.

Or something like that.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Oh HELL YEAH they do.

MontyPython

Do women lie? Yes of course they lie.

Because they're women? No. Because they're human? Yes.

B)

ASE

For the entirety of the raging debate over accusations of sexual harassment one question is never really addressed. Do women lie ? More particularly would liberal women lie ?

We are putting a lot on the line and no one seems to take the time to even draw a deep breath before reaching conclusions base on hearsay.

It's as dangerous as any political attack that has ever been launched against the Republic.

The voters of Alabama may be the only thing standing between catastrophe and survival.

Any liberal would lie. They think they can just set aside their morals and integrity because their goals are so noble and moral. They are unable to grasp the truth that if you have to be dishonest, immoral, dishonorable, etc. in the process of obtaining your goal - it is NOT an honorable outcome; once you have compromised yourself, your outcome is also compromised.

Edited by ASE

USNRETWIFE

Do women lie? Yes of course they lie.

Because they're women? No. Because they're human? Yes.

B)

That woman part? Okay. That human part? I've known some I've wondered about.

Yeah, meow. Now give me my bowl of milk, darn it!

MontyPython

That woman part? Okay. That human part? I've known some I've wondered about.

Yeah, meow. Now give me my bowl of milk, darn it!

A-gray-kitten-hissing-and-looking-angry.jpg

deener

Do women lie? To answer that question I present you with Hillary Clinton. Question answered!

Deener

MontyPython

Do women lie? To answer that question I present you with Hillary Clinton. Question answered!

Deener

Are you sure Hillary's a woman?

:coolshades:

deener

Let's just say I wouldn't bet the ranch on it. I would say that Hillary has a slight lead over Michelle Obama.

Deener

oki

I always thought she was an alien.

Oki

zurg

Well, Hillary could be lying about it.

CO_Patriot

Sure women lie, but when this many people come out against him does make me question his denials. With Clarence Thomas it was one person Anita Hill. There wasn't anyone else. And her accusations against him were saying things like "looks like there's a pubic hair in your coke". If it was true, it's at worst a crass joke but not sexual harassment. What Moore is accused of though is far, far worse and more damning. Is there a chance these women were all paid off to come out and say this stuff? It's possible, but I think unlikely.

I view Moore the same way I do Bill Cosby, both men who got away for years with outrageous behavior and it later caught up to them. My biggest problem with Moore is not about whether these women are lying or not, it's the fact that someone (or more) damn well knew about this back in the primary. We could have avoided this whole damn fiasco.

I also think that if Moore's ego wasn't in the way he would have stepped down to try to clear his name if he is innocent.

On a larger scale, I am very concerned about due process, and it seems now like anyone can say anything no matter how long ago and they are tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. On the flip side of this we are only looking at this one instance in a vacuum, and while this did take down Moore, look at the prominent liberals who were guilty of the same damn thing that have been taken down. Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Charlie Rose, and Matt Lauer. The only difference between those guys and Moore was none of the others were in an election this year.

I also think things might look very different for Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton had all their allegations been brought out now in this atmosphere.

Ladybird

Women lie. Men lie. I think women now are feeling more empowered to expose those who have harmed, degraded, and humiliated them, even if it was in the past. We were told to "let it go", "he's a great guy", "getting him in trouble won't help anything" for far too long. I'm sure there are some very nervous people out there.

Travis Smiley has been suspended from PBS.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/13/tavis-smiley-pbs-sexual-misconduct-295475

A Kentucky representative has committed suicide, after accusations of raping a 17 year old were made public. I remember him. He's the same guy who posted a picture of the Obama family as a bunch of monkeys. And went on to win re-election.

Yeah, rest in peace..

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/364829-kentucky-lawmaker-commits-suicide-after-denying-sexual-allegations-report

Chef Mario Batali accused of very creepy and freaky behavior

The hits just keep on coming..

Edited by Ladybird