To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Do Women Lie ?

Rate this topic

De Oppresso Liber

Women lie. Men lie. I think women now are feeling more empowered to expose those who have harmed, degraded, and humiliated them, even if it was in the past. We were told to "let it go", "he's a great guy", "getting him in trouble won't help anything" for far too long. I'm sure there are some very nervous people out there.

Travis Smiley has been suspended from PBS.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/13/tavis-smiley-pbs-sexual-misconduct-295475

A Kentucky representative has committed suicide, after accusations of raping a 17 year old were made public. I remember him. He's the same guy who posted a picture of the Obama family as a bunch of monkeys. And went on to win re-election.

Yeah, rest in peace..

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/364829-kentucky-lawmaker-commits-suicide-after-denying-sexual-allegations-report

Chef Mario Batali accused of very creepy and freaky behavior

The hits just keep on coming..

Yeah, I am sure some are feeling empowered, and others are jumping on the bandwagon for more nefarious reasons. Should we just take all of their words as gospel?

I thought we had due process for a reason.

Ladybird

Yeah, I am sure some are feeling empowered, and others are jumping on the bandwagon for more nefarious reasons. Should we just take all of their words as gospel?

I thought we had due process for a reason.

Some people crave attention at any cost and these people do real victims a great disservice. Some of them tell a lie, that then takes on a life it's own.

There's no easy answers here. Women (and men) report wrong doing and have had their complaints ignored or have suffered retaliation for standing up. The pendulum has swung in the other direction (a bit too far), but how else will a change in thinking this kind of behavior is acceptable ever happen?

AnnieGotHerGun

Yes. As a woman, I can say women lie. I have known many who do, about anything and everything, sexual or not.

Sad to say, you are correct. Women lie as easily as men. I've seen it in people I thought were the most honest in the world.

I was taught by my foster parents that if I speak the truth, I can back it up (usually), and that I won't have to lie again to validate my original lie. In the long run I learned it was much easier to tell the truth from the beginning. Besides, my face gives my emotions away. My mom knew if a lie was even forming in my brain.

That being said, I do not believe half of the allegations being thrown out there these days of sexual harassment/assault. Those that know me find my stance on this incredible, but this is how think. I've seen both sides, the true accusations and the false, and I've seen the damage done to all parties when either happens. This tactic has been used many times in recent history, some successful, some not. And they will continue to be used. Some we can believe, as in photographic proof or actual confessions from the perpetrators. Other allegations may never be proven. Will we ever know for sure if Roy Moore truly assaulted women and girls? I doubt it. And what little proof was put out there, i.e. the yearbook, was debunked. I truly believe this ought to be thoroughly investigated, and if found false, I hope Roy Moore sues the pants of Gloria Allred and the accuser as well. They are attempting to ruin a man's life, they already have his career, though he didn't help himself out all the time, either.

There are those that won't blink an eye about a lie, no matter what it cost the accused, if there is a payday/15 minutes in it for them. And didn't that lovable dem Billy Boy get this ball rolling by minimizing and allowing those that adore him (even typing that gave me nausea)to ruin the lives of his accusers? Were there actually any honest investigations into these accusations?

MontyPython

Will we ever know for sure if Roy Moore truly assaulted women and girls? I doubt it. And what little proof was put out there, i.e. the yearbook, was debunked. I truly believe this ought to be thoroughly investigated, and if found false, I hope Roy Moore sues the pants of Gloria Allred and the accuser as well.

Agreed, as long as they don't take that literally, LOL. Please, Gloria - Keep your pants on.

:pinch:

AnnieGotHerGun

Agreed, as long as they don't take that literally, LOL. Please, Gloria - Keep your pants on.

:pinch:

Good point, Monty!

Howsithangin

Women lie. Men lie. I think women now are feeling more empowered to expose those who have harmed, degraded, and humiliated them, even if it was in the past. We were told to "let it go", "he's a great guy", "getting him in trouble won't help anything" for far too long.

They are also more empowered to lie, either for revenge, profit or guilt, because they have figured out that the simple accusation of 'sexual harassment', rape, sexual assault, etc. is enough to prove guilt. After all, Women are VictimsTM and therefore "don't lie about such things". In modern Western Culture, the accusations are the only crimes where the accused is guilty until proven innocent. Terrorist bombers are given greater benefit of the doubt. Condemn all muslims as terrorists and the SJWs rise up in righteous indignation. Condemn all men as sexist misogynists and budding racists, and it's a sea of bobbing-head dolls..

Welcome to the New Salem.

Today's climate is sadly reminiscent of two dark periods in America's past:

• The witchcraft hysteria of New England in the 1600s; and
  • The late 19th Century/early 20th Century whereupon a simple accusation was enough to condemn a black man to jail or execution (now it's all men)

I pity straight, American men. Dating American women nowadays is like snake-charming.

When will the serpent bite?

When the subject is broached, I recommend to all my straight male friends to avoid American women at all costs--go foreign, esp. Asian. Throughout Asia women are actually treated like second-class citizens (in contrast to the paranoid delusions of Western womyn who view urinals, 'mansplaining' nd 'manspreading' as the gender equivalent to the African slave trade). As a result, Asian women appreciate--and more importantly RECOGNIZE--being treated well by the average American guy.

I say it half in gest, half in seriousness: I'm glad I don't have to worry about this. If I weren't already batting for the other team, I wonder if American women would have driven me there, or into a monastery.

Howsithangin

Are you sure Hillary's a woman?

:coolshades:

Inasumuch as demons have a gender, yes

JerryL

They are also more empowered to lie, either for revenge, profit or guilt, because they have figured out that the simple accusation of 'sexual harassment', rape, sexual assault, etc. is enough to prove guilt. After all, Women are VictimsTM and therefore "don't lie about such things". In modern Western Culture, the accusations are the only crimes where the accused is guilty until proven innocent. Terrorist bombers are given greater benefit of the doubt. Condemn all muslims as terrorists and the SJWs rise up in righteous indignation. Condemn all men as sexist misogynists and budding racists, and it's a sea of bobbing-head dolls..

• The late 19th Century/early 20th Century whereupon a simple accusation was enough to condemn a black man to jail or execution (now it's all men)

I pity straight, American men. Dating American women nowadays is like snake-charming.

When the subject is broached, I recommend to all my straight male friends to avoid American women at all costs--go foreign, esp. Asian. Throughout Asia women are actually treated like second-class citizens (in contrast to the paranoid delusions of Western womyn who view urinals, 'mansplaining' nd 'manspreading' as the gender equivalent to the African slave trade). As a result, Asian women appreciate--and more importantly RECOGNIZE--being treated well by the average American guy.

I say it half in gest, half in seriousness: I'm glad I don't have to worry about this. If I weren't already batting for the other team, I wonder if American women would have driven me there, or into a monastery.

That is why I don't date American women. Too much drama. Luckily my work situation enables me to make that choice.

LongKnife

That is why I don't date American women. Too much drama. Luckily my work situation enables me to make that choice.

American women are wonderful. I've known many lovely ones and am now married to the best one I've ever known.

Sometimes it's not them, it's you.

JerryL

American women are wonderful. I've known many lovely ones and am now married to the best one I've ever known.

LOL.

How long have you been married? I was pushed back into the single scene several years ago and I can tell you that the attitudes and demeanors of the women I met in the US had changed considerably since 1992 when last I was "out there." Maybe I just havn't "evolved" enough.

The attitude of looking to be offended, militant and aggressive feminism, women fighting against their femininity and trying to "be" men had expanded exponentially. Definitely not looking for a house maid or to force anyone into "traditional gender roles," whatever that means...I can cook and clean and do my own laundry just fine, thank you...but is too much to expect that they not be pissed or suspicious simply because I refuse to become a pajama boy beta-male? Or maybe because I am now a lot older and so are they, they have become more jaded over time. I don't know.

BTW, when talking about "women" (or "men" or "blacks" or "whatever") you can only reference your experience. Very possible that yours has been different from mine.

Or maybe it IS just me. But my present lady-friend (4 years now) doesn't seem to have a problem with me, and doesn't look at being a woman as a handicap or at men as if they are all predators.

Edited by JerryL

zurg

If someone's sampling of American women is exclusively from LA, SF, NYC, and Washington, I could maybe see that they'd run into lots of unpleasant militants.... but the South and the Midwest and outside of bigger cities I haven't seen a single bad trend, just some individuals off their rocker.

Lori

If someone's sampling of American women is exclusively from LA, SF, NYC, and Washington, I could maybe see that they'd run into lots of unpleasant militants.... but the South and the Midwest and outside of bigger cities I haven't seen a single bad trend, just some individuals off their rocker.

Thank you.

Hell, there are actually decent American women right here at this very website!

<_<

Howsithangin

I should have added this caveat: OF COURSE this is not a statement about all. Just too many. My apologies to the wonderful ladies in my life and here at RN! :thumbsup:

Edited by Howsithangin

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

No.

Most of them are just batshidt crazy.

Add to that, most have unrealistic expectations of men.

Most of that comes from watching the proggy propaganda on TV and movies and believing that all men are the way they are as actors in roles in shows and movies and as written about in print which is also proggy controlled.

Many men get the same ideas from the same crap too about women.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Lori

I should have added this caveat: OF COURSE this is not a statement about all. Just too many. My apologies to the wonderful ladies in my life and here at RN! :thumbsup:

:kiss2:

Ladybird

There has been some sexual assault and harassment accusations from men too, against men and women.

Kevin Spacey? We’ll probably never see that guy again, or see his movies broadcast for a long time (especially American Beauty).

Every other week you hear about a female teacher sexually abusing some boy.

Edited by Ladybird

zurg

Thank you.

Hell, there are actually decent American women right here at this very website!

<_<

Yeahthat!

Besides, it's really funny, but I've definitely found that it's a lot easier to be friendly with women if I don't think they're batsheet crazy bitches!

Maybe I'm onto something....?

Dutch13

Ok I'll answer my own question.

We go to the mat and arm up if necessary.

We kill the accuser?

Coach

We kill the accuser?

No, we defend the accused, unless you like lynchings.

baldeagle

Are you sure Hillary's a woman?

:coolshades:

Ask Janet Reno!

MontyPython

Ask Janet Reno!

Please...PLEASE...NOBODY post that gif.

:sick:

Dean Adam Smithee

For the entirety of the raging debate over accusations of sexual harassment one question is never really addressed. Do women lie ? More particularly would liberal women lie

I'll go a step further: I will posit that not only do (some) women "lie" but also that (some) can "play games" in a way that's an order of magnitude beyond what any guy can do.

Yes, guys can be "manipulative" as all get out, and drive a hard bargain. In a business-like sort of way. Think "J.R. Ewing". Or even Donald J. Trump for that matter. Start with that and add boobs and tight blouses and short skirts, and it's not EVEN a fair fight.

Just keep Kirsten "Paleface" Gillibrand out of the oval office during any serious policy negotiations, and the country will be fine.

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee

SARGE

I'll go a step further: I will posit that not only do (some) women "lie" but also that (some) can "play games" in a way that's an order of magnitude beyond what any guy can do.

Yes, guys can be "manipulative" as all get out, and drive a hard bargain. In a business-like sort of way. Think "J.R. Ewing". Or even Donald J. Trump for that matter. Start with that and add boobs and tight blouses and short skirts, and it's not EVEN a fair fight.

Just keep Kirsten "Paleface" Gillibrand out of the oval office during any serious policy negotiations, and the country will be fine.

If true, it is only because 'guys' allow it.

• Disagree (-1) 1

zurg

Please...PLEASE...NOBODY post that gif.

:sick:

As long as you remember it's a transgender, from he or she (not sure) to "it", you'll be fine.