To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Coach

NRA Recruiting

Rate this topic

Coach

Saturday night Greg Gutfeld's big buddy Tyrus announced he was going to join the NRA just because liberals were attacking NRA members. Sunday morning before church four conservative young women appeared on FOX and Friends and all said they had been trying to join the NRA but the line was so long they would have to return later. The Lt. Governor of Georgia is fighting back against the companies boycotting the NRA. Also on Saturday Kat Timpf who graduated from Hillsdale gave a very concise and reasoned defense of the Second Amendment and its real meaning for the protection against tyranny.

I am an NRA member and will re-up my membership this month.

Every patriot should be a member.

Severian

Old and busted: The NRA doesn't care about children.

New and hot: The NRA caused the school shooting to up their membership and profits.

Just wait, you'll hear it on MSNBC or CNN soon.

mjperry51

Old and busted: The NRA doesn't care about children.

New and hot: The NRA caused the school shooting to up their membership and profits.

Just wait, you'll hear it on MSNBC or CNN soon.

You forgot the sarcasm emoticon. . .

Sarcasm.gif

MikeTexas

I had two years left on mine and reupped for 3 more. I also got my reservation for the NRA convention in Dallas, nothing to brag really since in live in the Dallas area. But it is my first NRA convention. I plan on visiting the HMG booth about their new STG-N.

Engineer Bill

Just to clear things up, I am a:

Life - Benefactor member

NRA Training Counselor

NRA Certified Instructor

NRA Chief Range Safety Officer

NRA Recruiter

NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

All 3 of my children are Life members!

I will add my 3 grandsons to life very soon!

And most important I do support the NRA!

Engineer Bill

Noclevermoniker

I re-upped for three years this morning. My son just received a free membership for earning Eagle Scout.

Edited by Noclevermoniker

Taggart Transcontinental

I just joined a few hours ago, did the 5 year membership. Seems that every time these tardsticks open their mouths and attack our rights we buy more guns and join agencies.

BARman29

I re-upped for three years this morning. My son just received a free membership for earning Eagle Scout.

Congratulations to your son on achieving Eagle Scout. So refreshing to know there are still motivated young folks out there. Edited by BARman29

Coach

Just to clear things up, I am a:

Life - Benefactor member

NRA Training Counselor

NRA Certified Instructor

NRA Chief Range Safety Officer

NRA Recruiter

NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

All 3 of my children are Life members!

I will add my 3 grandsons to life very soon!

And most important I do support the NRA!

Engineer Bill

You are to be admired, salute.

Severian

I should probably go buy another eeeeevil "assault weapon" but what I really lust after is a Browning Hi Power, especially since they have stopped making them.

But maybe I'll buy an evil looking aftermarket stock for my Marlin 60 .22 and turn it into an "assault weapon." Derp.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Saturday night Greg Gutfeld's big buddy Tyrus announced he was going to join the NRA just because liberals were attacking NRA members. Sunday morning before church four conservative young women appeared on FOX and Friends and all said they had been trying to join the NRA but the line was so long they would have to return later. The Lt. Governor of Georgia is fighting back against the companies boycotting the NRA. Also on Saturday Kat Timpf who graduated from Hillsdale gave a very concise and reasoned defense of the Second Amendment and its real meaning for the protection against tyranny.

I am an NRA member and will re-up my membership this month.

Every patriot should be a member.

Better join the GOA too because they are the only ones forcing the NRA not to sell us out with another compromise of our rights and freedoms.

I'm a lifetime member of both.

The NRA was organized by and is filled with politicians at the top whereas the GOA are not.

The GOA does a much much better job of keeping it's members informed over upcoming gun legislation than the NRA. They also send out form written postcards and emails to your legislators that you can easily fill out and send to voice your opinions on the current gun legislation in your state as well as nationally. The NRA doesn't do this.

The GOA always sends me mailers, postcards and emails a few times a month about upcoming bills for vote in the house and senate.

It only costs $20 per year to join. Well worth it.

They will put you on their mailing and email list for even less if you cannot afford the $20 annual membership.

Lifetime membership is $500.

http://www.gunowners.org/

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Noclevermoniker

I should probably go buy another eeeeevil "assault weapon" but what I really lust after is a Browning Hi Power, especially since they have stopped making them.

But maybe I'll buy an evil looking aftermarket stock for my Marlin 60 .22 and turn it into an "assault weapon." Derp.

Have 2 BHPs. One is NIB from ~’93-94. I was surprised to read just last week that they were out of production. End of an era.

Edited by Noclevermoniker

Noclevermoniker

Congratulations to your son on achieving Eagle Scout. So refreshing to know there are still motivated young folks out there.

His COH was Sunday. He’s got a couple of proud parents.

Dutch13
1519771225[/url]' post='685486492']

Congratulations to your son on achieving Eagle Scout. So refreshing to know there are still motivated young folks out there.

+1

Taggart Transcontinental

I got a browning hi-power :)

USNRETWIFE

Husband is a member of the NRA, I am a member of the GOA. As soon as can be afforded, he will join the GOA also, and I will join the NRA. But this way, we have them both covered.

Severian

Have 2 BHPs. One is NIB from ~’93-94. I was surprised to read just last week that they were out of production. End of an era.

You guys are killing me! Sooner or later my 1911 will have company.

Noclevermoniker

Best pointing pistol ever, in my opinion. I say the best testament for the BHP is that anyone I know that had one and let it go wishes they had it back.

Severian

Best pointing pistol ever, in my opinion. I say the best testament for the BHP is that anyone I know that had one and let it go wishes they had it back.

I find my 1911 is hard to beat for a natural pointer, but a good friend years ago had a BHP and I felt it was equally as good. I had a PT92 Taurus copy of the Beretta once, what a POS. Not only was it poorly made and jammed a lot and had other feed issues, it never felt good in my hand, was hard go keep pointed right.

I've shot replicas of the old Colt Army revolver of cowboy fame, that was a perfect pointer too, very naturally easy to point at the target, just felt like an extension of your hand.

Censport

I've had two. Dad still has one of them. He finally did the trigger mod a couple of months ago, and it is much smoother now.

The one my dad has, I carried for several years and used it in self-defense once. But my Sigs are easier to conceal and more accurate. Okay, they don't carry 13 rounds in each magazine, but maybe the next one will.

Oh, and NRA family member, GOA member, and TFA (Tennessee Firearms Association) member here.

scotsman

Agreed.

SARGE

You can never have enough 1911s (or P-38s). :whistling:

• Disagree (-1) 1

Severian

You can never have enough 1911s (or P-38s). :whistling:

You mean P-38 the German pistol or the can opener?

MontyPython

LOL

Me, if I could have one "magic wish", I'd like to have a Luger.

300px-Luger_P08_%286971793777%29.jpg

SARGE

The pistol.

I have enough P38 can openers.

I don't yet have an example of every factory/year/variation of the Walther P-38. (but I'm working on it :lol: )

• Disagree (-1) 1