To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

A Fox News contributor quit the network, calling it a 'propaganda

Rate this topic

MontyPython

I can't name one single show on MSNBC. Outside of Jake Tapper, I don't watch much CNN, either. Typically, unless I am somewhere that has it on, I don't catch much Fox outside the 5-7ish timeframe.

You give a compelling argument, as usual.

Thank you. At least you can admit it.

B)

Tea Party Hooligan

Peters is no lefty but he is an hysterical, self righteous <censored>. He has an abrasive personality and is one of those who believes that anyone who disagrees with him abut anything is not only wrong, but evil. It was only a matter of time before he left with stupid accusations like this. Hell, he compared Carlson to a NAZI sympathizer a few months ago for disagreeing with him. I've read Peter's Civil War books but have never liked his personality. I never trust anyone without a sense of humor.

Peters is an unabashed Wesley Clark acolyte. Has been for decades. That is enough for anyone that remembers who Clark was in the military, and after.

So; your, and others, assertion that he is no lefty is arguable.

JerryL

Peters is an unabashed Wesley Clark acolyte. Has been for decades. That is enough for anyone that remembers who Clark was in the military, and after.

So; your, and others, assertion that he is no lefty is arguable.

You don't have to be a leftie to be a Clark supporter. It does help, though, if you are, as Magic Rat pointed out, a self righteous <censored>. That fits Clark, like Peters, to a "T."