To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Here’s the complete list of companies boycotting Laura Ingraham’s show

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Here’s the complete list of companies boycotting Laura Ingraham’s show — and it continues to grow

https://www.theblaze.com

Chris Enloe

Mar 31, 2018

Article:

Unfortunately for Fox News host Laura Ingraham, the number of companies boycotting her weekday show is growing after gun control activist David Hogg encouraged an advertiser exodus this week.

As of Saturday, more than a dozen advertisers have publicly said they have removed their ad dollars from Ingraham’s show.

Here is the complete list:

•  
  • Office Depot
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance
  • TripAdvisor
  • Nestle
  • Johnson and Johnson
  • Jos. A. Bank
  • Hulu
  • Expedia
  • Nutrish
  • Jenny Craig
  • Wayfair
  • Miracle-Ear
  • Stitch Fix
  • Principal
  • Honda
  • Progressive
  • Bayer AG

And it’s possible that more advertisers will flee in the coming days. Hogg and his supporters continue to pressure companies that advertise on Ingraham’s show, including fast-food chain Arby’s. Hogg even tweeted the email addresses of top Arby’s executives and press personnel in order to add pressure to the company.

Full Story

MontyPython

Well I don't use very many of those products/services anyway, but the three I do occasionally use (Nestle, Johnson & Johnson and Bayer) will get no more of my business.

<_<

Edited by MontyPython

zurg

It's great to see the list that I won't be giving my money to anymore! Thanks Hogg!

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

It's great to see the list that I won't be giving my money to anymore! Thanks Hogg!

:exactly:

Time to boycott these companies and take it to their frikkin' wallets!

gravelrash

I just cancelled Netflix and was going to give Hulu a try. Guess not. Someone at these companies at some point needs to say "These protesters don't buy our products in the first place. We simply can't be all things to all people". Better still, "We're walking ourselves down the path of fascism".

SARGE

Damn.

Looks like I'll be switching car insurance, but that's OK, Flo is annoying.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Howsithangin

Real f'ing tired of this brat

Hogman

I agree Flo is annoying but I can't see buying anything from a company named Progressive. Liberty Mutual is another company that is easy to avoid. Those commercials showing a Snowflake complaining when they total their new car and only get what it is worth as a used car (it is a used at that point) because they did not pay extra for "new car replacement" that most companies offer. They then blame their insurance company for doing what the policy specified. The fine print on the screen states that New car replacement is optional. The Snowflakes seem to think they can total a new car, with minimal coverage, without consequences.

Dean Adam Smithee

I agree Flo is annoying but I can't see buying anything from a company named Progressive. Liberty Mutual is another company that is easy to avoid. Those commercials showing a Snowflake complaining when they total their new car and only get what it is worth as a used car (it is a used at that point) because they did not pay extra for "new car replacement" that most companies offer. They then blame their insurance company for doing what the policy specified. The fine print on the screen states that New car replacement is optional. The Snowflakes seem to think they can total a new car, with minimal coverage, without consequences.

I disagree, and it bothers me.

Veteran, Late 50s YO, PERFECT driving record for 10+ years, I even have a "safe driver" designation on my Florida D/L. I'd LOVE to do business with USAA because they get 1/2 my banking business (Other 1/2 goes to Navy Federal Credit Union).

But... Progressive CONSISTENTLY comes in 10%-20% below USAA. Or GEICO for that matter.

E Van der Vliet

Veteran, Late 50s YO, PERFECT driving record for 10+ years, I even have a "safe driver" designation on my Florida D/L. I'd LOVE to do business with USAA because they get 1/2 my banking business (Other 1/2 goes to Navy Federal Credit Union).

But... Progressive CONSISTENTLY comes in 10%-20% below USAA. Or GEICO for that matter.

Same here. Progressive is just cheaper. And the service is good.

With that said, I can’t believe how quickly these companies fold. My guess is that there are deeper forces pressuring them from the inside.

This is not the work of a 17 year old, imo.

gravelrash

Same here. Progressive is just cheaper. And the service is good.

With that said, I can’t believe how quickly these companies fold. My guess is that there are deeper forces pressuring them from the inside.

This is not the work of a 17 year old, imo.

This kid isn't being force-fed lies or slopping at the trough. He's feeding on his own craptastic ego like a Hogg.

E Van der Vliet

This from Fox News.

“Fox News co-president Jack Abernethy wrote:

We cannot and will not allow voices to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts. We look forward to having Laura Ingraham back hosting her program next Monday when she returns from spring vacation with her children.”

This is all a ruse becuase she was going on vacation anyway. By the end of next week, Hogg will be having a temper tantrum due to this failure of a boycott.

MontyPython

This from Fox News.

We cannot and will not allow voices to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts. We look forward to having Laura Ingraham back hosting her program next Monday when she returns from spring vacation with her children.”

This is all a ruse becuase she was going on vacation anyway. By the end of next week, Hogg will be having a temper tantrum due to this failure of a boycott.

Exactly as I suspected. In fact, I posted my suspicion here.

:yes:

Buckwheat Jones

Geico is insane. They wanted to charge me double what Flo is charging me, but now that Flo caved in, I switched to nationwide and save $30 a month.

E Van der Vliet

Exactly as I suspected. In fact, I posted my suspicion here.

:yes:

Yup. And the media knew this and delivered a false narrative purposely.

Which is why they are losing audience.

MontyPython

Yup. And the media knew this and delivered a false narrative purposely.

Which is why they are losing audience.

Yup, and one of our resident brainwashed insisted, despite all the actual facts, that it's FoxNews that has no credibility, shills for Trump, presents false narratives, etc etc etc, ROFFLMFAO.

:lol3: :rofl: :woot: :thud: :wacko: :giggle:

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

I loved Wayfair and have written several very positive reviews for them. I think I'll write them a letter.

Liz

I loved Wayfair and have written several very positive reviews for them. I think I'll write them a letter.

The only company on that list with whom I deal is Johnson & Johnson and that only occasionally.

I've never heard of Wayfair but if you do write, please let us know if you hear from them.

RedSoloCup

This from Fox News.

Fox basically told the little Hogg <censored> off....:biglaugh:

USMCforever60

Do not know what the eventual outcome from Hogg and his posse antics but i do believe they (meaning the libitards) eat their own or leave bus tread on their backs when they lose their usefulness. Will be interesting to watch. Personally, he better not bring his narrow ass to Texas!

Italian Biker

I did have Progressive insurance on my bike, informed them that this is the reason. Cancelled today. I have used some of the other companies in the past but will be careful not to in the future. No current memberships though. I was also actually thinking about buying the new Honda Goldwing, but not any more.

Edited by Italian Biker

Diamond369

Jos. A Bank, too? Who is going to advertise "Fox and Friends", though it has been a while since I have seen this show?

Ladybird

The only company on that list with whom I deal is Johnson & Johnson and that only occasionally.

I've never heard of Wayfair but if you do write, please let us know if you hear from them.

"Wayfair you've got just what I need.." You haven't heard those annoying commercials?

SARGE

"Wayfair you've got just what I need.." You haven't heard those annoying commercials?

No.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Liz

No.

Nor have I but I don't watch much television and when I do, unless it's live sports, I use my TiVo and take full advantage of the 30 minute buffer so I avoid most commercials.