To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
BerkeleyUnderground

Twitter CEO Caves To Liberal Backlash, Says He Was Wrong To Eat Chick-

Rate this topic

BerkeleyUnderground

TWITTER CEO CAVES TO LIBERAL BACKLASH, SAYS HE WAS WRONG TO EAT CHICK-FIL-A

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret over eating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company's CEO's personal views on gay marriage.

Dorsey tweeted a screenshot from his phone that showed a purchase he had made at Chick-fil-A using a mobile application. After a liberal backlash, however, Dorsey apologized for eating at the popular fast food restaurant.

http://dailycaller.c...a-gay-marriage/

Liz

Nothing like seeing a grown man with a mind of his own. :P

MontyPython

Being a REAL man means I do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it, without having to answer to...Uh-Oh! Shhh! Here she comes!

:o

Howsithangin

These ppl are like the Stasi!

LongKnife

What a moron.

Severian

Being a REAL man means I do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it, without having to answer to...Uh-Oh! Shhh! Here she comes!

:o

:biglaugh:

His loss, he'll be missing out on a bunch of yummy chicken sammiches due to his fecklessness.

RedSoloCup

Libtard snowflakes can't allow that.

Bookdoc

His loss, he'll be missing out on a bunch of yummy chicken sammiches due to his fecklessness.

:thumbsup: :yeahthat:

Severian

Honestly though, nothing illustrates the complete totalitarianism and intolerance of the Left quite like their ongoing war against Chick-Fil-A. All because the owner stated that he believes in the Biblical definition of marriage, and had contributed towards organizations that supported that. The Left can't stand that anyone have a contrary political opinion, ever. There is less than zero evidence that CFA has ever discriminated against either customers or employees on the basis of anything, let alone sexual orientation. Their stores are models for the fast food industry, clean, efficient, polite and helpful staff who work hard, and the owners and employees get rewarded with scholarships and other perks, plus Sundays off.

Obviously this horrible business needs to be destroyed. Sheesh. :hairpull:

Noclevermoniker

Honestly though, nothing illustrates the complete totalitarianism and intolerance of the Left quite like their ongoing war against Chick-Fil-A. All because the owner stated that he believes in the Biblical definition of marriage, and had contributed towards organizations that supported that. The Left can't stand that anyone have a contrary political opinion, ever. There is less than zero evidence that CFA has ever discriminated against either customers or employees on the basis of anything, let alone sexual orientation. Their stores are models for the fast food industry, clean, efficient, polite and helpful staff who work hard, and the owners and employees get rewarded with scholarships and other perks, plus Sundays off.

Obviously this horrible business needs to be destroyed. Sheesh. :hairpull:

Go figure. The "tolerant" ones, are fascists.

Alexis

The left apologizes for everything except what they SHOULD apologize for.

Off topic: Oh, I'm going to miss you all!

gravelrash

I'm actually glad that these people carry iPhones to vent their knee-jerk reactions to everything that offends them. Imagine if they carried guns instead. It would give a new meaning to the word "triggered".

RedSoloCup

Go figure. The "tolerant" ones, are fascists.

"It's not fascism when we do it"

zurg

I guess he's a feckless ----.

Noclevermoniker

I guess he's a feckless ----.

I see what you did there.....

random_stuff

I'm actually glad that these people carry iPhones to vent their knee-jerk reactions to everything that offends them. Imagine if they carried guns instead. It would give a new meaning to the word "triggered".

Better yet is that they post the videos so everyone else can see their immature tantrums.

MontyPython

I really wish there was a Chick-fil-A somewhere near here. We'd go there frequently. Not ONLY because we understand the food and service are very good, but ALSO because it'd be a great way to keep poking the leftist morons in the eye.

But we're not gonna drive to Lynnwood & back (closest location to Blaine, a 3 hour round trip) just to get a sandwich.

:shrug:

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

I really wish there was a Chick-fil-A somewhere near here. We'd go there frequently. Not ONLY because we understand the food and service are very good, but ALSO because it'd be a great way to keep poking the leftist morons in the eye.

But we're not gonna drive to Lynnwood & back (closest location to Blaine, a 3 hour round trip) just to get a sandwich.

:shrug:

There aren't any within a dozen+ miles of my house either.

I just stop in to one whenever I'm out traveling.

They are good.

Severian

I see what you did there.....

"Why don't you just spell color with a k?

"What? Spell bolor with a k? Kolor, oh. What a silly bunt."

Noclevermoniker

Laughing out loud and waiting on Monty.....

"Yes, well, I've been on packaged tours many times before, so your advert really baught my eye."

Edited by Noclevermoniker

MontyPython

There aren't any within a dozen+ miles of my house either.

I just stop in to one whenever I'm out traveling.

They are good.

Trouble is, the only time I'm ever going through Lynnwood WA, it's when I'm on my way to my mother's house for a huge Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter/whatever dinner, LOL. The last thing I need is to stop & get a sandwich halfway there.

Laughing out loud and waiting on Monty.....

"Yes, well, I've been on packaged tours many times before, so your advert really baught my eye."

Yup, LOL, gotta love a good Monty Python reference.

:2up:

Oh MAN what am I gonna do when this place is gone????

:hairpull:

Hieronymous

Yeah, apologizing for eating fast food is lame. But it is also pretty lame to broadcast that you are eating fast food in the first place. Its kind of like taking to social media to announce a trip to the grocery.

Noclevermoniker

Trouble is, the only time I'm ever going through Lynnwood WA, it's when I'm on my way to my mother's house for a huge Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter/whatever dinner, LOL. The last thing I need is to stop & get a sandwich halfway there.

Yup, LOL, gotta love a good Monty Python reference.

:2up:

Oh MAN what am I gonna do when this place is gone????

:hairpull:

I guess we could argue in our spare time....

MontyPython

I guess we could argue in our spare time....

No we couldn't.

argument.jpg

gravelrash

Better yet is that they post the videos so everyone else can see their immature tantrums.

True, they make a great case for infanticide.

Yes, I'm being flippant and facetious. But if RN is winding down to its final hours, I reserve the right to go bitch-mode.