To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
grimreefer

EXCLUSIVE: Moms Of Children Killed By Illegal Aliens

Rate this topic

grimreefer
EXCLUSIVE: Moms Of Children Killed By Illegal Aliens Slam Media For Hypocritical Coverage Of Border Separations

The Daily Caller

Justin Caruso - Senior Media Reporter

06/18/2018

excerpt:

The “Angel Moms” of two American sons killed by illegal aliens told The Daily Caller how they felt about the media coverage of migrant parents separated from their children at the border.

The mothers told TheDC that there was huge hypocrisy in the mainstream media focusing on migrant parents instead of American parents who were permanently separated from their children after those children were killed by illegal aliens.

“There is hypocrisy in many ways. The total disregard for American families ripped apart because of illegal criminals, the total lack of concern for children in the U.S. being raped in North Carolina by illegals at disgusting numbers (some months over 400 child rapes by illegals), no concern [for] homeless American children or Veterans who would do anything to have what’s provided [to] these children. Yet, our politicians call it inhumane treatment. Would they rather these kids coming across our borders stay with the adults who aren’t their biological parents but have kidnapped them to get across the border as a ‘family unit?'” Mary Ann Mendoza told TheDC.

*snip*

Durden also added that she has faced backlash for standing against illegal immigration.

“I get called racist, Nazi and my late son was referred to as ‘roadkill’ by an ‘anti-Trumper.’ All this is flamed by the leaders on the left. They are ignoring their own citizens who will never see or touch their child ever again to protect and speak for illegals who broke our laws.”

“What a rude awakening to now have to spend the rest of my life without my only child — my best friend, my heartbeat — because illegal aliens are more important and better protected and get special treatment by the law.”

LINK

Sorry Ms. Durden and Mendoza. Your "first world" problems are of no concern to the democrats and MSM.

:verymad:

NH Populist

This all defies explanation, what is it the Left's REALLY up to here? I know Obama traveled to the U.K. before the Brexit vote to tell Teresa May if they voted to leave the European Union, not to expect to do business with the U.S. Is flooding the system with illegals just another ploy to force the U.S. into an open border policy? I don't buy their faux outrage over kids being separated from their parents, it went on under Obama with nary a word from today's bleeding hearts. How about Obama's 30,000 radical 'Organize for Action' members, are they behind the protests?

Edited by NH Populist

Italian Biker

This all defies explanation, what is it the Left's REALLY up to here?

It is all about granting citizenship to as many illegal aliens as they can to get more democrat voters. Period. That's all it's ever been about for them.

USNRETWIFE

It is all about granting citizenship to as many illegal aliens as they can to get more democrat voters. Period. That's all it's ever been about for them.

Plus midterms are coming up. Stormy Daniels is yesterday's story. She served her purpose. Michael Wolff's book has slid out of the limelight. Media Hogg seems to have wandered away to a grocery store floor somewhere. Russian collusion is losing it's punch. They HAVE to have something to try and keep the Republicans in as bad a light as possible to the ignorant, the uninformed and the dippsy doodles who vote Dem until after November.

gravelrash

I wonder how many times the media have rejected requests by the Angel Moms to tell their stories. Probably as many times as there are illegals in detention right now.

Yes, this is all about the mid-term elections. Democrats are trying to find an emotionally-charged issue to pull the strings of their disheartened base. I think it will backfire because they are refusing to do their jobs as representatives. Rather, they have taken it open themselves to be advocates for illegal aliens.

Besides, those audio tapes of crying children are music to my ears. Want your kids to stop crying? Stop bringing them with you when you try to break into our house.

Dean Adam Smithee

This all defies explanation, what is it the Left's REALLY up to here? I know Obama traveled to the U.K. before the Brexit vote to tell Teresa May if they voted to leave the European Union, not to expect to do business with the U.S. Is flooding the system with illegals just another ploy to force the U.S. into an open border policy? I don't buy their faux outrage over kids being separated from their parents, it went on under Obama with nary a word from today's bleeding hearts. How about Obama's 30,000 radical 'Organize for Action' members, are they behind the protests?

It's that, but it's also MORE than that.

There is a significant portion of the far left, and especially amongst environmentalists, who believe that the cause of all 'evil' in the world is the fact that Americans are consuming more than our "fair share" of the worlds resources. Their solution is what's commonly known as "UN Agenda 21" a/k/a the Rio Conference with ultimately an organization like the UN - with of course the left at the helm - in charge of controlling all resources. Just about everything the left is involved in, from global warming to open borders, is in one way or leading towards that ends.

THAT SAID, there's a huge pile of "conspiracy theory" surrounding UN Agenda 21 and getting DEEP into tinfoil hat territory. Still, though, there is a kernel of truth to it all.

NH Populist

It's that, but it's also MORE than that.

There is a significant portion of the far left, and especially amongst environmentalists, who believe that the cause of all 'evil' in the world is the fact that Americans are consuming more than our "fair share" of the worlds resources. Their solution is what's commonly known as "UN Agenda 21" a/k/a the Rio Conference with ultimately an organization like the UN - with of course the left at the helm - in charge of controlling all resources. Just about everything the left is involved in, from global warming to open borders, is in one way or leading towards that ends.

THAT SAID, there's a huge pile of "conspiracy theory" surrounding UN Agenda 21 and getting DEEP into tinfoil hat territory. Still, though, there is a kernel of truth to it all.

Yeah, when you get into conspiracy theories, it can give the impression you're some kind of whacko. I'm just missing the Liberal logic that says defying our immigration laws will somehow endear them to enough people that it'll win elections. A good friend of mine who called himself a Democrat before Obama, just e-mailed me and said this latest stunt with the border will in his words, "Bite Democrats in the ass". I tend to agree...

Edited by NH Populist

Ticked@TinselTown

Apparently the leftards think that these families should feel privileged that their loss means that America is more enlightened and compassionate about giving criminals asylum...

searcher

Apparently the leftards think that these families should feel privileged that their loss means that America is more enlightened and compassionate about giving criminals asylum...

Sad, but very likely closer to the truth than anything else I've heard.

Mark

Ladybird

I wonder how many times the media have rejected requests by the Angel Moms to tell their stories. Probably as many times as there are illegals in detention right now.

Yes, this is all about the mid-term elections. Democrats are trying to find an emotionally-charged issue to pull the strings of their disheartened base. I think it will backfire because they are refusing to do their jobs as representatives. Rather, they have taken it open themselves to be advocates for illegal aliens.

Besides, those audio tapes of crying children are music to my ears. Want your kids to stop crying? Stop bringing them with you when you try to break into our house.

That will be the test. Whether those cries are music to the ears of the majority of midterm voters, as well as talk about illegals infesting neighborhoods. It worked in 2016, so there is a chance. Drudge and Fox News are all in.

Buckwheat Jones

That will be the test. Whether those cries are music to the ears of the majority of midterm voters, as well as talk about illegals infesting neighborhoods. It worked in 2016, so there is a chance. Drudge and Fox News are all in.

What sort of border policy would you implement?

zurg

I've tried that angle with her before. But you're better looking. So good luck.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Plus midterms are coming up. Stormy Daniels is yesterday's story. She served her purpose. Michael Wolff's book has slid out of the limelight. Media Hogg seems to have wandered away to a grocery store floor somewhere. Russian collusion is losing it's punch. They HAVE to have something to try and keep the Republicans in as bad a light as possible to the ignorant, the uninformed and the dippsy doodles who vote Dem until after November.

:exactly:

All that the proggy deep staters have left is their trashing machine.

These deep staters are just as much all of the establishment republicans as well as democraps. The swamp includes both parties as both are deeply corrupted and always have been, but now we all can see it. Don't forget that almost everything that has been accomplished so far has been all Trump on his own through executive powers as he's gotten no help at all from the GOP controlled senate and congress other than some of the spending.

These deep staters will come up with made up fabricated scandal after scandal to try to smear marginalize and destroy Trump and all those who are working to drain the swamp.

That's the rub, with Trump they always have to make up a lie to run with because he has no skeletons in his closet that they can bring out and use against him.

They have always gotten away with doing this crap all throughout history when they used to be the main source of information/propaganda and controlled the only sources of public news/propaganda information out there.

The internet and us citizen reporters and information sharers out here have busted their chops.

And you're right about the low information types out there who are still falling for this anti-Trump propaganda. We have a few here who still do and I have seen a few of my democrap low information co-workers who keep bitching to me about what an evil low down hater that Trump is while they didn't say shidt about their Obamunist doing and saying hundreds of things worse and not through twitter.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

:biglaugh:

Yeah, they're all just collateral damage.

No biggie.

Take it for "the team". :no:

Buckwheat Jones

I've tried that angle with her before. But you're better looking. So good luck.

Nobody is better looking than you, you big HuskyBurger!

Ladybird

I don’t believe treating every border crosser as a felon is necessary. Families, especially with little kids should be kept together while their fate is determined.

Little kids crying is music to the ears? Good God. And claiming it’s the same as sending the kiddies to summer camp is stupid.

Edited by Ladybird

zurg

I don’t believe treating every border crosser as a felon is necessary. Families, especially with little kids should be kept together while their fate is determined.

Little kids crying is music to the ears? Good God. And claiming it’s the same as sending the kiddies to summer camp is stupid.

Wow. That's so specific, so actionable, so comprehensive, so brilliant!

I'm...actually....speechless....

gravelrash

You get the same amount of crying and blubbering from children who are separated from their parents when they are put in daycare and Kindergarten.

If anyone is "abusing kids", it's their parents for using them as "Get Into America Free" cards. So, yeah, no sympathy. They can get their kids back when they promise to return to their home countries and apply for entry legally.

oki

If you came home to find me and my family in your living room taking up residence, taking food from your fridge, watching your TV, using your shower wouldn't you call the cops and demand our removal from your home? Or would you allow us to stay and pay for our room and board?

Oki

Ladybird

If you came home to find me and my family in your living room taking up residence, taking food from your fridge, watching your TV, using your shower wouldn't you call the cops and demand our removal from your home? Or would you allow us to stay and pay for our room and board?

Oki

I didn’t say anything about allowing them to stay. If they cannot stay, ship the whole kit and kaboodle back home together. If a case can be made for allowing them to stay, let them stay together or with a relatve.

scotsman

Thankfully the British people told him to go do something anatomically impossible with himself.

zurg

I didn’t say anything about allowing them to stay. If they cannot stay, ship the whole kit and kaboodle back home together. If a case can be made for allowing them to stay, let them stay together or with a relatve.

Did you read the article about how the law is written regarding unaccompanied illegal entry minors and how liberal circuit judges are interpreting it for accompanied illegal entry minors/"parents"?

Do you understand what is ACTUALLY going on at the border, or do you CNN it?

Ladybird

Did you read the article about how the law is written regarding unaccompanied illegal entry minors and how liberal circuit judges are interpreting it for accompanied illegal entry minors/"parents"?

Do you understand what is ACTUALLY going on at the border, or do you CNN it?

These are not unaccompanied minors and besides, I’m offering my opinion on what should happen going forward. If the administration wishes to dig in its heels on this strategy, they are welcome to it.

DJGoody

One word... Power