To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
grimreefer

EXCLUSIVE: Moms Of Children Killed By Illegal Aliens

Rate this topic

oki

I didn’t say anything about allowing them to stay. If they cannot stay, ship the whole kit and kaboodle back home together. If a case can be made for allowing them to stay, let them stay together or with a relatve.

So you would call the cops and demand they be removed from your home. You do realize that's going to mean crying kids as they are separated from mommy and daddy right? No different really then any other time parents are arrested. I have a brother who works at a small county jail in Minnesota.

As he said it's amazing how much the kids matter to people when they are in jail if they think it can get them some special treatment. If their kids really mattered they wouldn't be doing the sh$t that landed them in jail in the first place.

Oki

oki

Thankfully the British people told him to go do something anatomically impossible with himself.

But but but we where told all by the MSM here that the British people just loved him...

Oki

zurg

These are not unaccompanied minors and besides, I’m offering my opinion on what should happen going forward. If the administration wishes to dig in its heels on this strategy, they are welcome to it.

This was the plan you offered: "I don’t believe treating every border crosser as a felon is necessary. Families, especially with little kids should be kept together while their fate is determined."

That isn't a plan. Nonetheless, you call the current plan and situation a failure. And you say Trump did it. How can you pass judgment on either the current policy or what should be done moving forward, if you understand neither? The answer is, you should learn first, judge second.

I know what you WANT to have happen. No understanding of the actual situation needed, just call it Trump's fault, because he's a monster. Elect democrats. That's all you desire. Why? Who cares.

Edited by zurg

DJGoody

Where was the wailing and gnashing of teeth during the OBummer Administration?

MontyPython

Where was the wailing and gnashing of teeth during the OBummer Administration?

Well it's hard to wail & gnash your teeth when your mouth is busy kissing Obama's ass or sucking his ____.

:coolshades:

Buckwheat Jones

I don’t believe treating every border crosser as a felon is necessary. Families, especially with little kids should be kept together while their fate is determined.

Little kids crying is music to the ears? Good God. And claiming it’s the same as sending the kiddies to summer camp is stupid.

They don’t. Second timers are charged with a felony. First timers are processed as misdemeanors.

Ok. So you think the kids should be in the jail cell with Mom and dad. But why? Do you think when a single mom gets arrested for drugs in Baltimore, her kids should go to jail with her or stay home alone if they have no one to care for them? Or does Family Services need to take custody of them?

stick

They don’t. Second timers are charged with a felony. First timers are processed as misdemeanors.

Ok. So you think the kids should be in the jail cell with Mom and dad. But why? Do you think when a single mom gets arrested for drugs in Baltimore, her kids should go to jail with her or stay home alone if they have no one to care for them? Or does Family Services need to take custody of them?

I can see it now, a new leftist mantra:

Trump's America: where illegal aliens have better due process than actual citizens.

Edited by stick

Ladybird

I don’t put the person crossing the border in the same category of ‘criminal’ as a drug dealer.

If the border crosser has no priors and the kids not suffering abuse, the minors, especially the little ones like I said, should be housed with their parent(s) while the procees of stay or go plays out.

When you drop your kid at nursery school, she knows you will see her in a few hours. This is not the same thing.

Edited by Ladybird

oki

I don’t the person crossing the border in the same category of ‘criminal’ as a drug dealer.

If the border crosser has no priors and the kids not suffering abuse, the minors, especially the little ones like I said, should be housed with their parent(s) while the procees of stay or go plays out.

When you drop your kid at nursery school, she knows you will see her in a few hours. This is not the same thing.

Would it stop you from calling the Cops to remove a family in your home illegally if you knew it meant the kids being separated from their parents?

Also, name me on other circumstance where a parent or parents are placed under arrest where the children ARE NOT separated from the them(the parents).

This is for the childs safety and well being.

Oki

USNRETWIFE

Would it stop you from calling the Cops to remove a family in your home illegally if you knew it meant the kids being separated from their parents?

Also, name me on other circumstance where a parent or parents are placed under arrest where the children ARE NOT separated from the them(the parents).

Oki

Oki, you know darned well, this is all for political purposes. When has a liberal ever really been concerned about "the children"?

Ladybird

Oki

I don’t see border crossing the same way you do. You see them in the same light as thieves and hoodlums. I don’t.

But if an entire family broke into my house, because they had nowhere to go, the first thing I would do is help them find shelter of their own. No, I would not immediately call the cops unless one of them became violent or was stealing stuff.

stick

I don’t put the person crossing the border in the same category of ‘criminal’ as a drug dealer.

And it is obvious just by looking at people if they have any "priors" or that the children suffered any abuse.

:blink:

USNRETWIFE

Yeah, they're all just collateral damage.

No biggie.

Take it for "the team". :no:

Uh, I think in liberal speak, that's roadkill. Because those libs are so caring and tolerant, you know.

Ladybird

The president has taken out his pen to end all of this, so it’s over.

On to the next drama..

MontyPython

I don’t see border crossing the same way you do. You see them in the same light as thieves and hoodlums. I don’t.

But if an entire family broke into my house, because they had nowhere to go, the first thing I would do is help them find shelter of their own. No, I would not immediately call the cops unless one of them became violent or was stealing stuff.

Unfortunately some of them are worse than mere thieves and hoodlums. Some of them are involved in human trafficking. And it's impossible to tell which ones they are without doing a detailed investigation of all of them.

B)

Italian Biker

I don’t believe treating every border crosser as a felon is necessary. Families, especially with little kids should be kept together while their fate is determined.

Little kids crying is music to the ears? Good God. And claiming it’s the same as sending the kiddies to summer camp is stupid.

They're not treating every border crosser as a felon. Just the illegal border crossers, as it should be. It is not our responsibility to "determine their fate". They get turned around and marched back over the border.

Would you agree that comparing these current centers to the concentration camps that the Japanese Americans endured, or Auschwitz that the Jews had to endure is even more stupid?

Edited by Italian Biker

oki

Bull, you are trying to tell us if you came home and found complete strangers in your home the first thing you wouldn't do would be to call the cops and demand the Police remove them?

You come home, open your door and there is a bunch of people in your home whom you have no idea who they are, why they are there and you wouldn't call the cops? Somehow you know that the next thing WON'T be your rape or murder, won't be the theft of anything precious in your home?

By the way, these separations are for the Children's protection. As we have no idea if those are even there parents they snuck in with, if the other detainees aren't pedophiles who won't rape them at the first chance it's the only thing we can do. Hell, the people bringing them in could very well be trafficking kids or pedophiles themselves.

Oki

Italian Biker

I didn’t say anything about allowing them to stay. If they cannot stay, ship the whole kit and kaboodle back home together. If a case can be made for allowing them to stay, let them stay together or with a relatve.

See, that's the problem, they, by entering illegally, should lose any and all consideration to be allowed to stay, and never be allowed to apply for legal entry because of it.

oki

Oki, you know darned well, this is all for political purposes. When has a liberal ever really been concerned about "the children"?

Absolutely, it's all about the Leftist Democrats AND REPUBLICANS creating a voting base large enough to ensure they can stay in power.

To hell with the well being of the nation or everyone else, it's about them. If these S.O.B.'s cared about the children they would be tougher on those who hurt Children as well as make it easier for parents to protect their children against the animals out there. Not early release, not the bleeding heart crap. They also wouldn't be pumping our children up on Ritalin or making every child a victim of something either. They'd be pushing to teach our kids responsibility, hard work, respect and so on.

Yeah, they don't give two sh$ts about the children. They only seek to create a voting base to ensure they will forever be in power.

Oki

Ladybird

They're not treating every border crosser as a felon. Just the illegal border crossers, as it should be. It is not our responsibility to "determine their fate". They get turned around and marched back over the border.

Would you agree that comparing these current centers to the concentration camps that the Japanese Americans endured, or Auschwitz that the Jews had to endure is even more stupid?

I said in the other thread on that subject the Nazi comparisons are pure hyperbole.

Italian Biker

I said in the other thread on that subject the Nazi comparisons are pure hyperbole.

I'm not sure what thread you're talking about. There have been a few on this subject.

Dean Adam Smithee

They're NOT being treated as felons.... because they're NOT felons; illegal entry is only a misdemeanor (at least the first time).

I think that's the part of the conversation that been missing, and IMHO it's the part of the equation that need to change:

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense,
be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months
, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b ) Improper time or place; civil penalties.
Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—

(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry)
; or

(2)
twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.

Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed...

Aw, cmon, Really? SEEEERIOUSLYYYY? Fifty dollar fine for "illegal entry"??? Jesus H. F'ing Christ on Roller Skates, NO WONDER we have a problem with this. :tantrum: :soapbox: :censored: SHEESH, I've paid traffic tickets that are more severe than the penalty for "illegal entry".

And YES, if I was in El Salvador or some other centroamericano Scheisse Loch, and had a chance to grab the brass ring in the USA, and IF caught it would cost me half a Benjamin??? Aw, Hell Yeah, I'd have been across the border into the USA so fast that even NORAD couldn't have tracked it.

SOLUTION: Make it a "felony" for EVEN the first attempt. That's a game changer. Because felonies go on your "permanent record" AND are shared with most Interpol member states; a felony (or equivalent) makes you ineligible to migrate to MOST countries.

As a "felony" the penalty should be "1 Year +1 Day" at "Hard Labor". Because building the wall ain't easy in the hot TX/NM/AZ/CA sun.

zurg

Then why don't you call your leftwing rep and require that he/she propose that while the parents are being processed, there's no 20-day limit or else they must be set free. Jeez.

Buckwheat Jones

I don’t either, and I’m not making that comparison. I brought up the drug dealer as a generic crime to illlustrate a scenario where a single mother breaks law and goes to jail until trial. She has no one to watch her children so DFS takes them into custody temporarily. This happens every day in America and Lester Holt doesn’t lead off the evening news with it.

The media is giving sensational coverage to this and I think it’s politically manipulative. It seems that a lot of people are responding to this and they don’t appear to mind being handled in this way.

So what border policy would you pursue if it were up to you?

zurg

So what border policy would you pursue if it were up to you?

Maybe you need a haircut and a shave? She might respond then?

Edited by zurg