To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
grimreefer

EXCLUSIVE: Moms Of Children Killed By Illegal Aliens

Rate this topic

MontyPython

Maybe you need a haircut and a shave? She might respond then?

Shave & a haircut, two bits!

DJGoody

Well it's hard to wail & gnash your teeth when your mouth is busy kissing Obama's ass or sucking his ____.

:coolshades:

You do have a strong point!

Ladybird

I don’t either, and I’m not making that comparison. I brought up the drug dealer as a generic crime to illlustrate a scenario where a single mother breaks law and goes to jail until trial. She has no one to watch her children so DFS takes them into custody temporarily. This happens every day in America and Lester Holt doesn’t lead off the evening news with it.

The media is giving sensational coverage to this and I think it’s politically manipulative. It seems that a lot of people are responding to this and they don’t appear to mind being handled in this way.

So what border policy would you pursue if it were up to you?

Who doesn’t appear to mind being handled this way?

I’m for a strong enforcement of our borders, which I have stated on this board repeatedly. The president and the congress, if they work together, should be able to come up with a plan that doesn’t involve hurting young children.

Buckwheat Jones

I’m for a strong enforcement of our borders, which I have stated on this board repeatedly. The president and the congress, if they work together, should be able to come up with a plan that doesn’t involve hurting young children.

Progressives.

Trump was following the law, which he took an oath to do. The law has been in place for years. Nobody complained when obama enforced the law. The left hates trump so they highlight the enforcement of the law as a way to vilify trump.

So now the kids get to sit in jail with the parents. Ok.

So what border policy would you follow if you were president? I wouldn’t ask you if I didn’t have one in mind for myself.

oki

If the parents don't want to be separated from their kids like this they shouldn't be trying to sneak into this country.

This is all because of the fact that for DECADES no one has had the stones to actually enforce the law. Word got out that if you bring your kids not only will you be able to stay you'll be able to get all kinds of goodies. Know that their is new Sheriff in town who is either making sure the law is followed people are getting bent out of shape over it.

Hurting young children? Clean beds, 3 proper meals a day, supervision. Clean showers and water. For many I can guarantee you this is more then they had back home. It sucks that they are separated from their parents, BUT, like I have stated numerous times can you name me one single circumstance where a parent is arrested and the children are NOT removed from the parents custody and if their is no next of kin they are not placed into the care of the state in some way shape or form?

Oki

Dean Adam Smithee

If the parents don't want to be separated from their kids like this they shouldn't be trying to sneak into this country.

This is all because of the fact that for DECADES no one has had the stones to actually enforce the law. Word got out that if you bring your kids not only will you be able to stay you'll be able to get all kinds of goodies. Know that their is new Sheriff in town who is either making sure the law is followed people are getting bent out of shape over it.

I'm split on this, really. ON THE ONE HAND: Word to the parents: Don't want your kids to be separated? Fine. Don't bring them here illegally. Problem solved. Case closed.

But, yet...

Hurting young children? Clean beds, 3 proper meals a day, supervision. Clean showers and water. For many I can guarantee you this is more then they had back home. It sucks that they are separated from their parents, BUT, like I have stated numerous times can you name me one single circumstance where a parent is arrested and the children are NOT removed from the parents custody and if their is no next of kin they are not placed into the care of the state in some way shape or form?

YES, it HURTS, in ways that might be hard to understand. It's not the child's fault they were brought here illegally.

I can speak to this, tho in a different way. Removed by the state at ~15 YO for my parent's criminal actions (which were actually, abusiveness towards me). For the next two years, in a "Group Home", until (just barely) old enough to join the Navy (My grandfather snuck me to the AFEES station). Group home was run by an NGO organization called "Youth For Christ". Full credit to them.

YES, I can speak no ill towards the YFC "group home". They did their best. YES, Clean beds, YES, three squares a day. YES, clean showers and water. YES, supervision. Supervision out the wazoo.

But... It wasn't "Home". No matter how much they tried to make it seem like it (They get an A for effort, but I wasn't buying). I'm reminded of a line from from Apocalypse Now (1979) in (as I recall) the beach scene just before Robert DuVall uttered the immortal lines "I love the smell of on Napalm in the morning. Smells like... victory." Just before that a voice-over: "The more they tried to make it seem like home, the more everyone missed it."

I'm not much a fan of early '90s "grunge" music. My basic philosophy is that, "Life is tough; It's tougher if you're Stupid" and can't recall who to attribute that to. John Wayne? I'm skeptical.

But, still..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bzhh4MkoiI

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee

zurg

Hurting young children? Clean beds, 3 proper meals a day, supervision. Clean showers and water. For many I can guarantee you this is more then they had back home.

NPR spent a lot of time today talking about concrete walls and thick walls and three basic meals a day.

Hispanics heard it and are trying to find a way to get detained.

Ladybird

Well now isn’t that interesting. Hey LB, you should def check this out!

This is not a big surprise to anyone who clicked on the picture and actually read the story behind it. She got searched. That’s it.

This doesn’t mean all of the other children are props or are actors. Do you think they aren’t real? This wasn’t made up.

oki

I'm split on this, really. ON THE ONE HAND: Word to the parents: Don't want your kids to be separated? Fine. Don't bring them here illegally. Problem solved. Case closed.

But, yet...

YES, it HURTS, in ways that might be hard to understand. It's not the child's fault they were brought here illegally.

I can speak to this, tho in a different way. Removed by the state at ~15 YO for my parent's criminal actions (which were actually, abusiveness towards me). For the next two years, in a "Group Home", until (just barely) old enough to join the Navy (My grandfather snuck me to the AFEES station). Group home was run by an NGO organization called "Youth For Christ". Full credit to them.

YES, I can speak no ill towards the YFC "group home". They did their best. YES, Clean beds, YES, three squares a day. YES, clean showers and water. YES, supervision. Supervision out the wazoo.

But... It wasn't "Home". No matter how much they tried to make it seem like it (They get an A for effort, but I wasn't buying). I'm reminded of a line from from Apocalypse Now (1979) in (as I recall) the beach scene just before Robert DuVall uttered the immortal lines "I love the smell of on Napalm in the morning. Smells like... victory." Just before that a voice-over: "The more they tried to make it seem like home, the more everyone missed it."

I'm not much a fan of early '90s "grunge" music. My basic philosophy is that, "Life is tough; It's tougher if you're Stupid" and can't recall who to attribute that to. John Wayne? I'm skeptical.

But, still..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bzhh4MkoiI

Purdy much.

In no way shape or form is this meant to be a 'home' for this kids. Just provide for their needs for a short period of time while things are sorted out. Hardly perfect or ideal, but I am willing to bet it's better in their for those kids then what a number of kids in foster or state care get. Either way children have been used as tools by Illegals for years know to get into the U.S. and stay here. I feel for those kids, but at the same time our generosity and kindness cannot be taken advantage of exploited.

Oki

grimreefer

Just got through watching this on AFN. Pretty powerful stuff.

Trump hosts 'Angel Families' to highlight crime by illegal immigrants

The Washington Times

Dave Boyer - - on

Friday, June 22, 2018 (Updated: 3:43 p.m.)

excerpt:

President Trump highlighted “American victims of illegal immigration” Friday, hosting families of people killed by illegal immigrants to tell their stories and hitting back at critics of his rescinded policy that separated illegal child migrants from their parents.

“These are the American citizens permanently separated from their loved ones,” Mr. Trump said at the White House. “These are the families the media ignores. These are the stories that Democrats and people that are weak on immigration don’t want to discuss.”

He was surrounded on a stage by so-called “Angel” families who lost loved ones to violence by illegal immigrants. Many of the parents held large photographs of their dead children.

Referring to the furor over separating child migrants from their parents, Mr. Trump emphasized repeatedly that the families gathered with him had lost their loved ones forever.

“They’re not separated for a day, or two days,” the president said. “They’re permanently separated, because they were killed by criminal illegal aliens.”

*snip*

LINK

Buckwheat Jones

This is not a big surprise to anyone who clicked on the picture and actually read the story behind it. She got searched. That’s it.

This doesn’t mean all of the other children are props or are actors. Do you think they aren’t real? This wasn’t made up.

What border policy would you pursue?

zurg

“My anecdotes are better than your anecdotes”

Buckwheat Jones

Ok so this isn’t surprising and it isn’t dissapointing either. It’s expected.

I’ve asked ladybird four times what border policy she would pursue and haven’t gotten any reply to the question. And this illustrates pretty well the schism between progs and conservatives. Progs feel and conservatives think.

Conservatives want to get in the weeds a little bit to understand the problem so they can possibly work out a solution.

Progs don’t have solutions, but they do know how to point a finger and say Bad Bad Bad.

When you press them and they don’t have anything, they stuff their little sausage fingers in their ears and vanish. Then they go on to the next thread so they can finger wag at you some more.

And in spite of this, they want to be taken seriously on a site like this. I don’t understand them, but I think it’s indicative of the country’s situation. And as long as there are narcissistic people out there who thrive on generating conflict so they can pop off emotionally based nonsense to give themselves feelings of superiority, we won’t really communicate with each other and our issues will get worse.

Adios ladybird. I’m blocking you. You’re not for real.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

“My anecdotes are better than your anecdotes”

:exactly:

She always gives criminals the benefit of any doubt as she automatically defends them.

I’ve asked ladybird four times what border policy she would pursue and haven’t gotten any reply to the question. And this illustrates pretty well the schism between progs and conservatives. Progs feel and conservatives think.

Conservatives want to get in the weeds a little bit to understand the problem so they can possibly work out a solution.

Progs don’t have solutions, but they do know how to point a finger and say Bad Bad Bad.

When you press them and they don’t have anything, they stuff their little sausage fingers in their ears and vanish. Then they go on to the next thread so they can finger wag at you some more.

And in spite of this, they want to be taken seriously on a site like this. I don’t understand them, but I think it’s indicative of the country’s situation. And as long as there are narcissistic people out there who thrive on generating conflict so they can pop off emotionally based nonsense to give themselves feelings of superiority, we won’t really communicate with each other and our issues will get worse.

:exactly:

zurg

Can’t disagree with any of that. I just don’t block lb (I should call her “pound” from now on :lol:) but I get it...

Ladybird

What border policy would you pursue?

I don't have a border policy. Do you?

All I have stated multiple times, is that young children should not be separated from their parents while they go through the process of determining whether they stay or go.

Is it really that difficult to understand? I am writing in English. I've never said anything about opening borders or allowing all or even any of these people entrance.

Edited by Ladybird

Buckwheat Jones

Can’t disagree with any of that. I just don’t block lb (I should call her “pound” from now on :lol:) but I get it...

I’ve been here 15 years and never blocked a soul. I enjoy this place more when it doesn’t seem like an echo chamber. I can even learn something from tg because I can divorce the obtuse crap from the progressive thought process. You don’t get very far before he goes down the rabbit hole, so there’s only so much you get from a conversation. But lb will carry on a reasonably discussion with you until she gets herself into a corner. Then she’s a puff of smoke on the horizon.

There’s no point in discussing anything with someone like that unless your only reason to be here is to score points. I’d rather have discussions.

Buckwheat Jones

I don't have a border policy. Do you?

All I have stated multiple times, is that young children should not be separated from their parents while they go through the process of determining whether they stay or go.

Is it really that difficult to understand? I am writing in English. I've never said anything about opening borders or allowing all or even any of these people entrance.

Well I’m on my phone and I apparently didn’t do the blocking thing right as I’ve never done it before.

No. You made your point and I said Okay. So you want the children to be incarcerated along with the parents. I get it.

I asked you a new question. It’s a bigger question. You’re Queen and you can make any border policy you want to. What would it be?

And yes. I have a border policy.

Dean Adam Smithee

Well I’m on my phone and I apparently didn’t do the blocking thing right as I’ve never done it before.

No. You made your point and I said Okay. So you want the children to be incarcerated along with the parents. I get it.

I asked you a new question. It’s a bigger question. You’re Queen and you can make any border policy you want to. What would it be?

And yes. I have a border policy.

Fair's fair: What IS yours?

I've posted mine before: A certain swath (1 Mi wide? 5 mi wide? I dunno.) should be turned over to the us military and declared a "free fire" zone. Anyone caught within that zone gets shot, no questions asked; it's your own damned fault for being there.

If the "Smithee Plan" were put into place, illegal immigration would grind to a halt tomorrow. But... how many numbskull "voters" would buy into this? Aye, there's the rub, as Billy S once said.

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee

Buckwheat Jones

I've posted mine before: A certain swath (1 Mi wide? 5 mi wide? I dunno.) should be turned over to the us military and declared a "free fire" zone. Anyone caught within that zone gets shot, no questions asked; it's your own damned fault for being there.

If the "Smithee Plan" were put into place, illegal immigration would grind to a halt tomorrow. But... how many numbskull "voters" would buy into this? Aye, there's the rub, as Billy S once said.

I think the smithee plan would lead to armed rebellion in the streets.

Leaving the pool with the offspring at the moment. More in a bit.

Dean Adam Smithee

I think the smithee plan would lead to armed rebellion in the streets.

Leaving the pool with the offspring at the moment. More in a bit.

I'm willing to concede ground on this.

What's YOUR plan?

SARGE

Ahhh, the North Korea plan.

That's reasonable. :blink: