Fox News Smacks Down David Hogg’s

Rate this topic

grimreefer
Fox News Smacks Down David Hogg’s New Boycott Of Laura Ingraham

The Daily Wire

Ryan Saavedra

June 19, 2018

excerpt:

Fox News responded on Tuesday to leftist activist David Hogg's latest boycott of host Laura Ingraham, saying that the network will never back down to attacks designed to silence their diverse viewpoints.

In a statement provided to The Daily Wire, Fox News wrote:

Laura Ingraham’s very personal, on-the-ground commitment to the plight of impoverished and abandoned children—specifically in Guatemala— speaks for itself. So too does her strong belief in a commonsense, legal immigration system, which will continue to be a focus of her show. FOX News will never tolerate or give in to attempts to silence diverse viewpoints by agenda-driven intimidation efforts.

*snip*

Ingraham clarified what she meant later in her show, saying, "The San Diego Union-Tribune today described the facilities as essentially like what you would expect at a boarding school. So I will stick to there are some of them like boarding schools."

In response, Hogg had sent a snarky tweet to Ingraham early on Tuesday, saying, "So @IngrahamAngle we meet again. Who are you biggest advertisers now?"

Hogg then proceeded to publicly call out Ingraham's advertisers in an attempt to ruin her career:

*snip*

LINK

I guess CameraHogg missed the part about her ratings going up 20% after his last boycott attempt. But I gotta give the feeble little putz credit... He sure has perfected the "art of smug".

And cool to see Fox grow a spine.

Ticked@TinselTown

Little Pig Face needs to stop proving what a little douche bag he is, lest he lose his contents.

RedSoloCup

The Soy-Boy is still at it, I see.

Being an annoying pain in the ass that needs beat up badly.

E Van der Vliet

“So @IngrahamAngle we meet again. Who are you biggest advertisers now?"

Does he realize he sounds like an illiterate villain now?

Who are you?

It must be the arm band.

Tea Party Hooligan

Why has the little twerp started blubbering about immigration? I thought his whole being was about gun confiscation? Oh, now I get it, he likes to spew forth on many different subjects, all of which he knows nothing about. That means he's like 95% of leftists.

grimreefer

What do you call a reverse boycott? :shrug:

Anyway... every time CameraHogg "speaks", I make another firearm related purchase (I'd go broke fast if it was all leftists). Two of them have been AR platforms that I'd been putting off getting. Thanks Hoggboy. :2up: This time it'll probably be just some more ammo. B)

Noclevermoniker

I saw a good "meme" on the NRA-ILA feed the other day,

"If Gun Control Works, Why Hasn't It?"

MontyPython

David Hogg Hits the Late Night Show Circuit: 'It Takes a Child to Raise a Village'

Just sent the NRA-ILA another $50 donation.

:usa:

From your link:

"We need everybody to vote so we don’t just elect Democrats or Republicans," Hogg said. "Don’t just vote for people because they have a “D” or a a “R” next to their name. Make them have an “A” next to their name for American, for a a human being, and not a a politician that will take things seriously and realize the gravity of policies that they’re implementing."

Yes, LOL, I realize it's just an example of a stupid uneducated kid who doesn't know how to construct a sentence or express a coherent thought. But look carefully at what this mindless puppet actually said: He says he doesn't want you to support politicians who "will take things seriously and realize the gravity of policies that they’re implementing."

Yup little Hoglet, we just want mindless automatons in office, of either political persuasion, and not thoughtful responsible people who take things seriously and realize the gravity of policies that they’re implementing. Right?

Right?

What a freaking moron.

<_<

USNRETWIFE

:crybaby2"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Don't look at those other kids, look at me! "

E Van der Vliet

From your link:

"We need everybody to vote so we don’t just elect Democrats or Republicans," Hogg said. "Don’t just vote for people because they have a “D” or a a “R” next to their name. Make them have an “A” next to their name for American, for a a human being, and not a a politician that will take things seriously and realize the gravity of policies that they’re implementing."

Yes, LOL, I realize it's just an example of a stupid uneducated kid who doesn't know how to construct a sentence or express a coherent thought. But look carefully at what this mindless puppet actually said: He says he doesn't want you to support politicians who "will take things seriously and realize the gravity of policies that they’re implementing."

Yup little Hoglet, we just want mindless automatons in office, of either political persuasion, and not thoughtful responsible people who take things seriously and realize the gravity of policies that they’re implementing. Right?

Right?

What a freaking moron.

<_<

Yeah, this should do well to get more colleges to reject him. Meh, I'm sure he is already destined himself to live the life of a protester. Seems to pay well in certain circles.

zurg

From your link:

Right?

What a freaking moron.

<_<

You’re supposed to understand what he “meant”.

Now you’re the bigot/misogynist/racist/hoggist for misinterpreting him!

Your fault! You bad guy! :lol:

Stitch Jones

What do you call a reverse boycott? :shrug:

I've heard the term "buycott" used.

Ladybird

Yeah, this should do well to get more colleges to reject him. Meh, I'm sure he is already destined himself to live the life of a protester. Seems to pay well in certain circles.

He’s a troublemaker and basks in media attention, which has drawn death threats. I wouldn’t want him on my campus or dormitory.

AnnieGotHerGun

Why has the little twerp started blubbering about immigration? I thought his whole being was about gun confiscation? Oh, now I get it, he likes to spew forth on many different subjects, all of which he knows nothing about. That means he's like 95% of leftists.

He's searching for relevancy. He's realized very few truly care about him or his blubbering, so he's trying to stay relevant in some way/shape/form. The little twit only ends up looking like a fool.

grimreefer

I've heard the term "buycott" used.

Perfect :thumbsup:

oki

He’s a troublemaker and basks in media attention, which has drawn death threats. I wouldn’t want him on my campus or dormitory.

He is also the only person to be labeled a survivor without even being there in the first place. IF the MSM and anti gun types had an ounce of credibility this would matter. But nope, I guess you don't even have to be there to be a survivor if your agenda fits.

Oki

Ladybird

He is also the only person to be labeled a survivor without even being there in the first place. IF the MSM and anti gun types had an ounce of credibility this would matter. But nope, I guess you don't even have to be there to be a survivor if your agenda fits.

Oki

What do you mean he wasn't there in the first place? He was in school when the shots were fired.

Moderator T

The death threats shouldn't be a real problem now that he travels with ARMED private security protection everywhere.

Ladybird

The death threats shouldn't be a real problem now that he travels with ARMED private security protection everywhere.

Does he? Probably not a bad idea, considering how annoying he is.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Little Pig Face needs to stop proving what a little douche bag he is, lest he lose his contents.

Even a douche bag is a useful item. :nurse:

David Hogg is not. :no:

The Soy-Boy is still at it, I see.

Being an annoying pain in the ass that needs beat up badly.

:exactly: :yes:

What do you mean he wasn't there in the first place? He was in school when the shots were fired.

No, he wasn't.

The little dumb ass even admitted that he wasn't on a video.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Ladybird

No, he wasn't.

The little dumb ass even admitted that he wasn't on a video.

That is conspiracy crap.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/david-hogg-at-school-during-parkland-shooting/

He was interviewing his fellow classmates while they were still on lockdown.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

gravelrash

When David Piggy and the Hogg-lodytes stage a "die-in" in front of the school's administration building, the sherrif's office, and the home of the coward who retired after failing to protect, I might consider possibly believing him capable of comprehending objectivity, following systemic failure and understanding the consequences of political correctness. Hint: It gets people killed.

No, it's not.

And you have no credibility here anymore anyhow.

Especially using bullshidt liberal lie sites as "factcheck" or "snopes".

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.
Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger