To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
grimreefer

‘View’ Hosts Freak Over Kennedy Retirement

Rate this topic

grimreefer
‘View’ Hosts Freak Over Kennedy Retirement — Meghan McCain Reminds Them ‘Elections Have Consequences’

The Daily Caller

Katie Jerkovich | Entertainment Reporter

06/28/2018

excerpt:

The co-hosts of “The View” freaked out over Justice Anthony Kennedy announcing his retirement, and Meghan McCain reminded them that “elections have consequences.”

The comments came Thursday during a discussion about what kind of judge President Donald Trump might replace him with, and everyone but McCain was convinced it meant the end of our democracy.

“Yeah, let’s have everybody [be] a Republican — the Supreme Court, the Congress, the presidency. What is that called? Dictatorship, I believe,” Joy Behar said. “Thomas Jefferson and James Madison are rolling over in their graves today. What happened to separation of powers? What happened to checks and balances in this country? Gone. Gone.”

“Well, Democrats were in power for a long time, especially under Obama — you had three branches of government at the time,” McCain responded. “It’s just the pendulum swinging the other way. I knew last night — I was texting my sister-in-law, and I was, like, ‘Tomorrow is going to be a rough day on the show’ because I was thrilled.”

*snip*

LINK

I bet growing up none of these "ladies" ever knew the fear of hearing leather being rapidly removed from 7 Wrangler belt loops.

Edited by grimreefer

gravelrash
Whoopi Goldberg interjected. “I have to tell you, as a woman

giphy.gif

MontyPython

“Thomas Jefferson and James Madison are rolling over in their graves today."

On the contrary, I'll bet they're overjoyed they can finally stop rolling, and get a little well-deserved rest.

B)

Liz

I won't move it, but in the future, anything involving the The View should probably be posted in the Jokes & Wacky Images forum. :P

grimreefer

I won't move it, but in the future, anything involving the The View should probably be posted in the Jokes & Wacky Images forum. :P

:lol: :2up:

firecoco

That is spot on

My only question is who watches the view?

E Van der Vliet

What the hell was Whoopi going on about and who was she speaking to?

And I'm pretty sure no one, and I do mean no one, wants to get in her vagina. ((((Shudder))))

RedSoloCup

:yeahthat:

E Van der Vliet

And would someone please educate that Bahar chick on what separations of powers mean?

Amazing that she would place her ignorance on full display like that. Just wow!

LongKnife
“Yeah, let’s have everybody [be] a Republican — the Supreme Court, the Congress, the presidency. What is that called? Dictatorship, I believe,” Joy Behar said. “Thomas Jefferson and James Madison are rolling over in their graves today. What happened to separation of powers? What happened to checks and balances in this country? Gone. Gone.”

Bit of a drama queen, aren't we?

Vandervecken

Good gods are these women painfully stupid. I mean, does Behar really not understand what checks and balances are? It appears so.

LeansToTheRight

I was thinking more along the lines of uneducated nincompoop myself. But drama queen works too.

corporal_little

Wait, Whoopi Goldberg is still alive?

SARGE

What the hell was Whoopi going on about and who was she speaking to?

And I'm pretty sure no one, and I do mean no one, wants to get in her vagina. ((((Shudder))))

Ted Danson. :whistling:

Howsithangin

That's one moniker for her. I have others.

She is truly unbalanced, uneducated, uninformed, and overly emotional

Magic Rat

Ted Danson. :whistling:

I don't think even he is interested in pitching strikes into that dried up old catcher's mitt.

Buckwheat Jones

Nobody cares what joy barharhar thinks.

zurg

I don't think even he is interested in pitching strikes into that dried up old catcher's mitt.

:lol:

Dutch13

I have heard that Trump is going to give the democrats a break and nominate Barack Obama.

He just needs to see his college records, his medical records, his license to practice law, and a valid birth certificate.

Magic Rat

I have heard that Trump is going to give the democrats a break and nominate Barack Obama.

He just needs to see his college records, his medical records, his license to practice law, and a valid birth certificate.

I know you are joking but many of these clowns believe Obama will save them. Hell, a lot of them believe if Water's dream comes true and Trump gets impeached and forced to resign, Obama will be president again.

Lori

Yes, a justice RETIRING OF HIS OWN VOLITION is the DICTATORSHIP of having ALL REPUBLICANS on SCOTUS because these people just happen to be OLD AS DIRT when a Republican is president!!!!

The stupid, it BURNS.....

mjperry51

I know you are joking but many of these clowns believe Obama will save them. Hell, a lot of them believe if Water's dream comes true and Trump gets impeached and forced to resign, Obama will be president again.

The problem Obama now faces is he has an available record; the media originally did a pi$ poor job of vetting him, and instead chose to give him a coronation.

This of course says nothing about those ignorant fools who believe he can and will be President again, , ,

RedSoloCup

Nobody cares what joy barharhar thinks.

Only when she dies

MontyPython

Yes, a justice RETIRING OF HIS OWN VOLITION is the DICTATORSHIP of having ALL REPUBLICANS on SCOTUS because these people just happen to be OLD AS DIRT when a Republican is president!!!!

The stupid, it BURNS.....

If only...! If stupid actually did burn, Goldberg & Behar would be permanently blistered.

:coolshades:

Tea Party Hooligan

He used to.