To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Whoopi Goldberg confirms her Trump Derangement Syndrome diagnosis by t

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Whoopi Goldberg confirms her Trump Derangement Syndrome diagnosis by throwing guest Jeanine Pirro off The View

https://www.americanthinker.com

By Thomas Lifson

July 20, 2018

Article:

Trump-hatred has become a cult, one whose members cannot tolerate anyone contradicting their beliefs. Trump Derangement Syndrome is the effect of the cult acting on a mind already loosely tethered to reality. The result was on display yesterday on the daytime talk show The View. Minyvonne Burk described the scene for the U.K. Daily Mail:

Whoopi Goldberg exploded on Judge Jeanine Pirro in a fiery on-air debate about president Donald Trump on Thursday's episode of The View.

Towards the end of the show, Pirro praised Trump with lowering the unemployment rate for the first time in 50 years for 'minorities, Hispanics and African Americans' but Goldberg and fellow The View co-host Sunny Hostin said the credit should be given to former president Barack Obama.

Pirro fired back saying: 'You're suffering from Trump derangement in this room.'

The mantra that Barack Obama deserves credit for the economic growth that resulted from tax and regulatory cuts made by President Trump does not withstand scrutiny, which is why calling it out as a derangement triggered such a strong reaction:

Her remark set off a chain reaction that blew up the segment, caused a massive argument backstage and saw the judge kicked out of the building, she later told The Sean Hannity Show.

In terms appropriate to the situation, Pirro committed heresy against the gospel of the Trump-hating cult. And heresies must be punished, especially when the cult feels itself under pressure. A screaming match and ejection of her guest from the building are not by any measure "normal" behavior for a television host. Violation of basic norms of professionalism is a sign of actual derangement. The TDS diagnosis is confirmed

Full Story

MontyPython

Whoopi Goldberg exploded on Judge Jeanine Pirro in a fiery on-air debate about president Donald Trump on Thursday's episode of The View.

I've seen the video replayed several times now. It's true Whoopsie totally lost her mind and exploded on Pirro. But to call it a "debate" just isn't accurate. Unlike actual debate, it was just another example of a mindless leftist shouting down anybody who's telling the truth, refusing to allow that truth-teller to get a word in edgewise.

B)

Kilmerfan

What was real funny about Whoopi hissy fit was she was serious.

zurg

What was real funny about Whoopi hissy fit was she was serious.

Sounds like for once she didn’t need to act...

Edited by zurg

E Van der Vliet

At least she didn’t mention her vagina this time.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Way to prove one is not hateful or suffering from TDS by being angry,hateful, yelling, cussing, spitting and throwing a Trump supporter off of a show?

Ahh, the "tolerant left"?

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

firecoco

Judge Jeannine Pirro...#1 selling book on Amazon

Thanks Whoppie....You dumb ****

MontyPython

Goldberg confirmed some of this but has a different take on what preceded the final blowup.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5974767/Judge-Jeanine-Pirro-details-backstage-showdown-Whoopi-Goldberg-View.html

???

She's apparently unaware that millions of people have seen the video of what happened.

"She was upset when she got here because Ana Navarro was here instead of Joy. After the segment, which ended when it was supposed to - it was not early, not late - she called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV and said it in front of the audience,' Goldberg told viewers.

'When I came off stage, I went over there, because I was a little hot. Okay? So I went to calm down. She came off, she could have just passed me. She didn't need to stop. But she stopped. And put her finger in my face. And yelled, "I've done more for victims than you ever will."

No, that's not the sequence of events at all. First off, the phrase Pirro used that caused Whoopsie to jump to her feet and explode into spittle-flecked invective was "Trump Derangement", which is by no stretch something which she "cannot repeat on TV".

And she ordered Pirro off the set right there on the stage, on camera, not "afterwards" or "off stage".

But what the hell, anybody as mentally-deficient as Whoopsie can't be expected to remember what happened a whole day ago.

:rolleyes:

Italian Biker

Goldberg confirmed some of this but has a different take on what preceded the final blowup.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5974767/Judge-Jeanine-Pirro-details-backstage-showdown-Whoopi-Goldberg-View.html

Well of course she does. It was real easy for Goldberg today, to claim that Pirro "called them all a name I can't repeat" or however she worded it, when Pirro was not there to refute it. She wants to cry about Trump's mysogyny, when she sat right in that very same chair defending Roman Polanski or praising Bill Clinton

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

???

She's apparently unaware that millions of people have seen the video of what happened.

"She was upset when she got here because Ana Navarro was here instead of Joy. After the segment, which ended when it was supposed to - it was not early, not late - she called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV and said it in front of the audience,' Goldberg told viewers.

'When I came off stage, I went over there, because I was a little hot. Okay? So I went to calm down. She came off, she could have just passed me. She didn't need to stop. But she stopped. And put her finger in my face. And yelled, "I've done more for victims than you ever will."

No, that's not the sequence of events at all. First off, the phrase Pirro used that caused Whoopsie to jump to her feet and explode into spittle-flecked invective was "Trump Derangement", which is by no stretch something which she "cannot repeat on TV".

And she ordered Pirro off the set right there on the stage, on camera, not "afterwards" or "off stage".

But what the hell, anybody as mentally-deficient as Whoopsie can't be expected to remember what happened a whole day ago.

:rolleyes:

:exactly:

firecoco

I just want to ask Ted Danson WTF were you thinking?

MontyPython

:exactly:

:yes:

gravelrash

Judge Pirro called you "ladies"?

Censport

Maybe she said "feckless ladies".

MontyPython

Maybe she said "feckless ladies".

:lol:

:2up:

pepperonikkid

So ABC/Disney when will Whoopi get fired??????

NH Populist

I was actually surprised when Goldberg blew up, one of the traits of a narcissist is they're easily offended, which she obviously was. The judge was trying to respond to Goldberg's insults against the president, but got shouted down immediately. So much for civil discourse, eh?

Alexis

Way to prove one is not hateful or suffering from TDS by being angry,hateful, yelling, cussing, spitting and throwing a Trump supporter off of a show?

Ahh, the "tolerant left"?

Who is she to throw anyone off the show? She doesn't own that show. Why wasn't she immediately fired? Oh, never mind ...

firecoco

This is Ted Danson

37696637_10212272321580306_297606521687113728_o.jpg

Edited by firecoco

HornsOverIthaca

"I just don't get it. Who was this Ted Danson, and why would you pay $10,000 for his skeleton?"

"I have an idea for a sitcom."

sunangel1776

So ABC/Disney when will Whoopi get fired??????

We won't have to hold our breath as we know Whoopi getting fired will not happen. If things went down the way Whoopi says they did then I want to see her documentation. :rolleyes: