To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
grimreefer

CNN Goes To Motorcycle Rally To Talk Russian Collusion -

Rate this topic

grimreefer
CNN Goes To Motorcycle Rally To Talk Russian Collusion — Gets Reality Check From Man Dressed As Skeleton

The Daily Caller

Benny Johnson | Reporter At Large

08/06/2018

excerpt:

CNN sent a reporter to Sturgis, South Dakota, to ask questions of some of the hundreds of thousands of bikers who travel to the remote city each year for the largest biker gathering in the world.

CNN reporter Bill Weir wandered around the blue-collar town in a CNN ‘Facts First’ shirt asking weathered, pro-Trump bikers if they cared about Russian collusion charges against Trump. CNN was shut down each time.

One biker said the “dark cloud” of Russian collusion was “over a lot of politicians,” and that people are going after Trump because he is “on the outside.”

*snip*

LINK

CNN can't get the answer they're fishing for at Sturgis, so take a wild guess at how they react. That's right, the race card. :rolleyes: Dumba$$e$.

And then they'll bleat about how being called on their crap is wrong. Just like when... "Eventually, bikers surrounded Weir and called him fake news".

E Van der Vliet

And? That is supposed to be some kind of offensive statement?

grimreefer

And? That is supposed to be some kind of offensive statement?

Yeah, because Democrats hate Russians now. They turned their back on Communism.

:coolshades:

oki

IT's called sarcasm.

Reminds me, I am sure you have stories of people minding their own business not causing any kind of trouble or scene and being assaulted at restaurants just because they worked for Obama right? Must have been a common occurrence after all.

Oki

Hieronymous

Oops! Double post

Edited by Hieronymous

Hieronymous

Something I have always kind thought regarding the election of President Trump was that a big reason he won was because people saw him not as a Republican or Democrat (I don't see him as either one). I think he was elected because he was being perceived as being outside of the ruling class. He was really an independent (I) candidate who chose to run under the banner of a major party knowing that he had no shot of winning otherwise. It just so happens he picked the party that hates him a little less.

His winning shows among other things that voters recognize the fraud that is our two party system. One could say that gives voters too much credit and maybe that is true. I just don't think it is.

I remember saying here a few years back that it was time for this version of the Republican Party to go away. I still believe that. Ironically President Trumps victory may provide the impetus for that. If this eventually leads to an actual alternative to the Democrat Party, then the victory is much bigger than one guy winning a presidential election.

Buckwheat Jones

Here’s the fake news money shot

You can go hours in Sturgis without seeing a person of color.

When all else fails, play that race card and run away.

Italian Biker

By your statement, and posting this link, you are showing your belief that these two represent the entire Republican party, how convenient for you, when you argued in another post that Peter Fonda didn't represent the entire democrat party in his vile post about wanting a child to be raped. The hypocracy is overwhelming.

Edited by Italian Biker

Magic Rat

By your statement, and posting this link, you are showing your belief that these two represent the entire Republican party, how convenient for you, when you argued in another post that Peter Fonda didn't represent the entire democrat party in his vile post about wanting a child to be raped. The hypocracy is overwhelming.

those T-shirts are also clearly tongue-in-cheek. The left not only sold their souls to PC, they've clearly sold their senses of humor as well. But pretending to be outraged is all they a have.

Like I said before, LB was a lot more fun before she went crazy.

Edited by Magic Rat

intotheblackhole

Yup, the divide is getting worse. Thankfully conservatives own most of the guns and ammo in the US an comprise the largest group of gun owners in the world that exceeds all of the militaries and police departments of the world by a factor of 4. If there is a civil war the liberals don't stand a chance.

Ticked@TinselTown

Reading through some of those posts, they're even blaming Trump for asbestos poisoning. Cool.

It's refreshing to see them stretching beyond their usual list of complaints to really go that extra mile into maximum leftardation.

gravelrash

No black people at a motorcycle rally? Bill should head to Daytona Beach for Bike Week. I would love to see those rally-goers' responses to some random white dude with a microphone and camera asking them stupid questions.

Dean Adam Smithee

What sucks it that Sturgis has apparently gone from "show me your tits" to being a bunch of boobs.

Censport

They'll have to attend a BMW motorcycle rally to find some like-minded Russia collusion conspiracy theorists.

Taggart Transcontinental

Here's the fake news money shot

You can go hours in Sturgis without seeing a person of color.

When all else fails, play that race card and run away.

By the way, black people, mexican people, and asian people go to Sturgis. If you ride a bike, you are welcome there.

MontyPython

By the way, black people, mexican people, and asian people go to Sturgis. If you ride a bike, you are welcome there.

Just in case anybody's under the ridiculous impression there's "no such thing" as black bikers:

photo%2B1-746206.JPG

38306-full.jpg

3768994459_54768ba007_b.jpg?w=700

5905c4f9d27c6397ec06de21eca432a6.jpg

Howsithangin

We're not rioting in the streets.

We're not assaulting members of the admin or Congress, or media while they attempt to eat dinner.

We're not initiating assaults on The Left during the perpetual protests

We're not indoctrinating kids in kindergarten

We're not sexualizing kids in kindergarten

We're not hacking up stars on the Hollywood Hall of Fame

We're not calling for presidential, Congressional, or judicial ass.ss.nation

We're not holding up simulated heads of presidential, Congressional, or judicial members in protest

We're not using the Orwellian concept of "hate speech" to silence the opposition on social media, college campuses, the military and other national institutions

We're not forcing others to address us by guessing from an ever-growing list of pronouns under threat of litigation or criminal charges

We're not forcing school kids to change, shower, and toilet with adults of the opposite sex who have sexual identity disorders

We're not ransacking Federal offices

We're not tearing down historical monuments and buildings that we don't approve of because they present a time in history that doesn't meet the sanitized-for-your-protection "approved" historical dogma

We're not shielding violent, international criminals in order to bolster our preferred voter totals

We're not foisting sexuality on children

We're not supporting pedos

We're not burning flags

We're not calling for riots or violence from Congressional pulpits

We're not calling for riots of violence from the screens of our TVs

We're not shooting cops

We're not making movies, songs, plays and TV programs about the ass.ss.nation of the president, opposition party members or voters

We're not supporting ignoring/hiding/supporting domestic islamofascists

We're not decriminalizing the knowing transmission of terminal sexually-transmitted diseases

We're not banning straws, or large soft drinks, or sugar, or salt

We're not controlling people's health care through the minimization of choice and lack-of-participation fees (taxes, whatever)

We're not lying to the public about manipulated scientific data in order to take more control of their lives

We're not driving up the cost of housing through a seemingly endless string of new regulations

We're not driving up the cost of cars through a seemingly endless, and ultimately unachieveable string of increased fuel efficiency standards

We're not preferentially favoring other nations' citizens over our own esp veterans) with cash payments and other goodies in a cynical attempt to buy votes

We're not fomenting racial and gender discord to pit American citizens against one another in classic divide & conquer

We're not actively fighting for the advancement of guilty-until-proven-innocent for only one gender in the cases of certain sexual or violent crimes

We're not scraping out human babies in mid-development, dismembering them, selling off their parts, and throwing the rest out with the office litter

We're not actively rooting for the failure of a historical peace process in Korea simply because it would make a fine accomplishment for our president

We're not for seizing worker's hard-earned money to distribute to those we deem more worthy

Shall I go on?

Howsithangin

Just in case anybody's under the ridiculous impression there's "no such thing" as black bikers:

photo%2B1-746206.JPG

38306-full.jpg

There are several motorcycle clubs here on Guam. Membership is maybe 20% white, 10% black, 70% Asian. I can provide photos if necessary

Italian Biker

photo%2B1-746206.JPG

38306-full.jpg

CNN knows this also. It was just another way to try to insult and imply Trump supporters are racists. I wonder if he would go to "Black Bike Week", when it was still a thing, in Myrtle Beach and claim, you can walk for hours and not see any whites. Though not ever close to the size of Sturgis, I see several blacks at Ohio Bike Week all the time.