To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
grimreefer

CNN Goes To Motorcycle Rally To Talk Russian Collusion -

Rate this topic

Ladybird

We're not rioting in the streets.

We're not assaulting members of the admin or Congress, or media while they attempt to eat dinner.

We're not initiating assaults on The Left during the perpetual protests

We're not indoctrinating kids in kindergarten

We're not sexualizing kids in kindergarten

We're not hacking up stars on the Hollywood Hall of Fame

We're not calling for presidential, Congressional, or judicial ass.ss.nation

We're not holding up simulated heads of presidential, Congressional, or judicial members in protest

We're not using the Orwellian concept of "hate speech" to silence the opposition on social media, college campuses, the military and other national institutions

We're not forcing others to address us by guessing from an ever-growing list of pronouns under threat of litigation or criminal charges

We're not forcing school kids to change, shower, and toilet with adults of the opposite sex who have sexual identity disorders

We're not ransacking Federal offices

We're not tearing down historical monuments and buildings that we don't approve of because they present a time in history that doesn't meet the sanitized-for-your-protection "approved" historical dogma

We're not shielding violent, international criminals in order to bolster our preferred voter totals

We're not foisting sexuality on children

We're not supporting pedos

We're not burning flags

We're not calling for riots or violence from Congressional pulpits

We're not calling for riots of violence from the screens of our TVs

We're not shooting cops

We're not making movies, songs, plays and TV programs about the ass.ss.nation of the president, opposition party members or voters

We're not supporting ignoring/hiding/supporting domestic islamofascists

We're not decriminalizing the knowing transmission of terminal sexually-transmitted diseases

We're not banning straws, or large soft drinks, or sugar, or salt

We're not controlling people's health care through the minimization of choice and lack-of-participation fees (taxes, whatever)

We're not lying to the public about manipulated scientific data in order to take more control of their lives

We're not driving up the cost of housing through a seemingly endless string of new regulations

We're not driving up the cost of cars through a seemingly endless, and ultimately unachieveable string of increased fuel efficiency standards

We're not preferentially favoring other nations' citizens over our own esp veterans) with cash payments and other goodies in a cynical attempt to buy votes

We're not fomenting racial and gender discord to pit American citizens against one another in classic divide & conquer

We're not actively fighting for the advancement of guilty-until-proven-innocent for only one gender in the cases of certain sexual or violent crimes

We're not scraping out human babies in mid-development, dismembering them, selling off their parts, and throwing the rest out with the office litter

We're not actively rooting for the failure of a historical peace process in Korea simply because it would make a fine accomplishment for our president

We're not for seizing worker's hard-earned money to distribute to those we deem more worthy

Shall I go on?

That’s quite a list. There are multiple accusations concerning pedophilia. Who exactly is supporting pedophiles?

And that bit about indoctrination of kids? Yeah sure...

https://mobile.twitter.com/buzzfeednews/status/1015078720556564481?lang=en

MontyPython

There are several motorcycle clubs here on Guam. Membership is maybe 20% white, 10% black, 70% Asian. I can provide photos if necessary

I believe it. Every part of the world has motorcycles.

CNN knows this also. It was just another way to try to insult and imply Trump supporters are racists. I wonder if he would go to "Black Bike Week", when it was still a thing, in Myrtle Beach and claim, you can walk for hours and not see any whites. Though not ever close to the size of Sturgis, I see several blacks at Ohio Bike Week all the time.

:2up:

That’s quite a list. There are multiple accusations concerning pedophilia. Who exactly is supporting pedophiles?

So you managed to scrape together two objections out of that entire mile-long list.

Doesn't that tell you anything?

:coolshades:

oki

Funny, I can go on you tube and find countless kids the same age with their parents who are filled with lies and false hoods in regards to the 2nd Amendment, Gun Owners and hunters in particular. You find one or two examples and it's supposed to represent a majority or substantial amount.

By the way, Alex Jones isn't embraced by either the Republican Party much less Conservatives. It's not like he is a member of Congress or a President who has told people to get in their faces or commit acts of violence. I don't care for the guy one damn bit myself, but what I do care for is facts and accuracy.

Oki

USNRETWIFE

Weir went on to complain about the lack of minorities in the rural town, saying, “This is one city that looks nothing like the rest of America,” Weir, who is a white male, observes, “You can go hours without seeing a person of color. In Sturgis, a minority is a white guy on a foreign bike.”

This idiot does realize Sturgis is a small SD town of about 6600 that grows by 50,000 to 75,000 during Rally week, doesn't he? And since when are our Native Sioux who live here not persons of color? And, yes, I do see the persons of color he is so concerned about each and every time I take my husband to the Ft. Meade VA facility. CNN=Fake News.

Ladybird

Funny, I can go on you tube and find countless kids the same age with their parents who are filled with lies and false hoods in regards to the 2nd Amendment, Gun Owners and hunters in particular. You find one or two examples and it's supposed to represent a majority or substantial amount.

By the way, Alex Jones isn't embraced by either the Republican Party much less Conservatives. It's not like he is a member of Congress or a President who has told people to get in their faces or commit acts of violence. I don't care for the guy one damn bit myself, but what I do care for is facts and accuracy.

Oki

Point is indoctrination of kids is not solely practiced by lefty parents.

Alex Jones? What does he have to do with this?

Edited by Ladybird

Ladybird

I believe it. Every part of the world has motorcycles.

:2up:

So you managed to scrape together two objections out of that entire mile-long list.

Doesn't that tell you anything?

:coolshades:

I picked the ones that were the most egregious lies. Most of it is just generalizations that I don’t care to pick apart.

Kilmerfan

Bikers held a rally in my town last weekend because they are anti Cancer the fiends! :coffeenpc:

Kilmerfan

Weir went on to complain about the lack of minorities in the rural town, saying, “This is one city that looks nothing like the rest of America,” Weir, who is a white male, observes, “You can go hours without seeing a person of color. In Sturgis, a minority is a white guy on a foreign bike.”

This idiot does realize Sturgis is a small SD town of about 6600 that grows by 50,000 to 75,000 during Rally week, doesn't he? And since when are our Native Sioux who live here not persons of color? And, yes, I do see the persons of color he is so concerned about each and every time I take my husband to the Ft. Meade VA facility. CNN=Fake News.

When I was in South Dakota I was a minority being white.

MontyPython

I picked the ones that were the most egregious lies. Most of it is just generalizations that I don’t care to pick apart.

They're not lies at all, not even the two you selected. Allowing grown men in the same bathrooms & locker rooms with young girls is supporting pedophilia, whether you admit it or not. And denying that kids are being openly indoctrinated in public schools to be mindless leftists is something only another mindless leftist could do.

B)

Censport
There are several motorcycle clubs here on Guam. Membership is maybe 20% white, 10% black, 70% Asian. I can provide photos if necessary

I'm certainly not going to stop you (or anyone) from posting more motorcycle photos. :lol:

Ladybird

They're not lies at all, not even the two you selected. Allowing grown men in the same bathrooms & locker rooms with young girls is supporting pedophilia, whether you admit it or not. And denying that kids are being openly indoctrinated in public schools to be mindless leftists is something only another mindless leftist could do.

B)

We're not forcing school kids to change, shower, and toilet with adults of the opposite sex who have sexual identity disorders

This is a lie. The lawsuits were brought about other school KIDS using the bathroom of their gender identity.

MontyPython

This is a lie. The lawsuits were brought about other school KIDS using the bathroom of their gender identity.

So the left has never suggested any bathroom/locker room "gender identity" modifications other than for kids in schools?

:rolleyes:

Ladybird

So the left has never suggested any bathroom/locker room "gender identity" modifications other than for kids in schools?

:rolleyes:

Yes, they have. I don’t see how that is supporting pedophiles, unless you think that trans people are all sex perverts or that it couldn’t happen in single sex bathrooms anyway.

As far as different genders being allowed in showers go, on the left you will find a mix of support.

And I picked the statement out from the long list of half truths Howsit posted above.

MontyPython

Yes, they have. I don’t see how that is supporting pedophiles, unless you think that trans people are all sex perverts or that it couldn’t happen in single sex bathrooms anyway.

As far as different genders being allowed in showers go, on the left you will find a mix of support.

And I picked the statement out from the long list of half truths Howsit posted above.

Nothing I've said suggests trans people are all sex perverts. Still the policy opens the door for those who are pedophiles. That's support, whether you acknowledge it or not.

And Howsit's list contained damn few "half truths". And even the tiny handful that might qualify as "half truths" are still, by definition, at least half true!

B)

oki

Point is indoctrination of kids is not solely practiced by lefty parents.

Alex Jones? What does he have to do with this?

Alex Jones is the guy who said a Pedophilia ring was being run out of a restaurant and some fruit cake went and took the law into his own hands.

People tried to connect it to conservatives. I thought that's what you where speaking of.

My point remains that although the left doesn't hold a monopoly on hate and violence, they sure as hell hold the majority of it.

Funny thing really, Trump and G.O.P. supporters are labeled racists and Nazi's yet many of the ideas or even people hailed by the left as hero's or martyr's have ideas tied to the Nazi's and Oppressive regimes or are directly tied to them(Nazi's).

Plus, know we have members of Congress inciting violence and borderline sedition. All of which are Democrat Leftists!.

Oki

Italian Biker

I'm certainly not going to stop you (or anyone) from posting more motorcycle photos. :lol:

Edited by Italian Biker

Ticked@TinselTown

We're not rioting in the streets.

We're not assaulting members of the admin or Congress, or media while they attempt to eat dinner.

We're not initiating assaults on The Left during the perpetual protests

We're not indoctrinating kids in kindergarten

We're not sexualizing kids in kindergarten

We're not hacking up stars on the Hollywood Hall of Fame

We're not calling for presidential, Congressional, or judicial ass.ss.nation

We're not holding up simulated heads of presidential, Congressional, or judicial members in protest

We're not using the Orwellian concept of "hate speech" to silence the opposition on social media, college campuses, the military and other national institutions

We're not forcing others to address us by guessing from an ever-growing list of pronouns under threat of litigation or criminal charges

We're not ransacking Federal offices

We're not tearing down historical monuments and buildings that we don't approve of because they present a time in history that doesn't meet the sanitized-for-your-protection "approved" historical dogma

We're not shielding violent, international criminals in order to bolster our preferred voter totals

We're not foisting sexuality on children

We're not supporting pedos

We're not burning flags

We're not calling for riots or violence from Congressional pulpits

We're not calling for riots of violence from the screens of our TVs

We're not shooting cops

We're not making movies, songs, plays and TV programs about the ass.ss.nation of the president, opposition party members or voters

We're not supporting ignoring/hiding/supporting domestic islamofascists

We're not decriminalizing the knowing transmission of terminal sexually-transmitted diseases

We're not banning straws, or large soft drinks, or sugar, or salt

We're not controlling people's health care through the minimization of choice and lack-of-participation fees (taxes, whatever)

We're not lying to the public about manipulated scientific data in order to take more control of their lives

We're not driving up the cost of housing through a seemingly endless string of new regulations

We're not driving up the cost of cars through a seemingly endless, and ultimately unachieveable string of increased fuel efficiency standards

We're not preferentially favoring other nations' citizens over our own esp veterans) with cash payments and other goodies in a cynical attempt to buy votes

We're not fomenting racial and gender discord to pit American citizens against one another in classic divide & conquer

We're not actively fighting for the advancement of guilty-until-proven-innocent for only one gender in the cases of certain sexual or violent crimes

We're not scraping out human babies in mid-development, dismembering them, selling off their parts, and throwing the rest out with the office litter

We're not actively rooting for the failure of a historical peace process in Korea simply because it would make a fine accomplishment for our president

We're not for seizing worker's hard-earned money to distribute to those we deem more worthy

Shall I go on?

A valiant effort but it falls on deaf ears and is wasted on those who refuse to SEE.

So, swing away, Merrill.

Ticked@TinselTown

Hey, I watched Sons of Anarchy, and even THEY had a black biker group... The Grim Bastards. CNN might want to do a little research before they go off on another... Oh, wait, what am I saying? It's CNN...

bbbac411bf83bf00a091710f51ef865f.jpg

Edited by Ticked@TinselTown

Novaprime

CNN if you can't find a story that fits your agenda, make one up. Seems to fit.

Edited by Novaprime

MontyPython

Hey, I watched Sons of Anarchy, and even THEY had a black biker group... The Grim Bastards. CNN might want to do a little research before they go off on another... Oh, wait, what am I saying? It's CNN...

bbbac411bf83bf00a091710f51ef865f.jpg

Yup.

There are three different black motorcycle clubs in Seattle alone: The Soul Riders, the Magic Wheels, and the Brothers of the Sun. All three have Seattle chapters.

B)

Ladybird

Alex Jones is the guy who said a Pedophilia ring was being run out of a restaurant and some fruit cake went and took the law into his own hands.

People tried to connect it to conservatives. I thought that's what you where speaking of.

My point remains that although the left doesn't hold a monopoly on hate and violence, they sure as hell hold the majority of it.

Funny thing really, Trump and G.O.P. supporters are labeled racists and Nazi's yet many of the ideas or even people hailed by the left as hero's or martyr's have ideas tied to the Nazi's and Oppressive regimes or are directly tied to them(Nazi's).

Plus, know we have members of Congress inciting violence and borderline sedition. All of which are Democrat Leftists!.

Oki

Now members of congress are inciting violence? Right, because that’s not something the right ever done.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/republican-black-woman-georgia-threat-confederate-statues-monuments-jason-spencer-ladawn-jones-a7920751.html

This congressman has resigned, but only because he made a jackass of himself on TV. Wasn’t that inciting violence?

Maxine Waters, who has not threatened violence against anyone, was criticized by members of her party, including Pelosi.

Ticked@TinselTown

Now members of congress are inciting violence? Right, because that’s not something the right ever done.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/republican-black-woman-georgia-threat-confederate-statues-monuments-jason-spencer-ladawn-jones-a7920751.html

This congressman has resigned, but only because he made a jackass of himself on TV. Wasn’t that inciting violence?

Maxine Waters, who has not threatened violence against anyone, was criticized by members of her party, including Pelosi.

Are you serious?

BerkeleyUnderground

I'd like to go to Sturgis someday.

But I don't have a motorcycle and I don't have any friends who do.

And I wouldn't want to ride there alone and I have no interest in owning a Harley.

The motorcycle I had years ago was a dual purpose bike. It looked like a dirt bike but it had what it needed to be street legal.

BerkeleyUnderground

...Sturgis is a small SD town of about 6600 that grows by 50,000 to 75,000 during Rally week....

Did this reporter say that Sturgis swells to like 500,000 during Rally Week?

BerkeleyUnderground

The reporter saying that this gathering is so white....

But where else could you have a huge influx of people like this, who I would think are strangers to one another, and biker people to boot, and have so few problems?

And look how nice they were to a CNN reporter!