To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Gertie Keddle

Students Demand Professor Be Fired After He Champions Due Process

Rate this topic

President-Elect E Vliet

The 4 former friends/acquaintances from FB that I unfriended and blocked this week all held a similar view: in cases such as this, the female accuser's word is gospel, not to be questioned, and there should not be due process for the male, because all males are wannabe rapists.

The arguments I've seen and participated in this week are the ugliest I've ever witnessed in the n years I've been on social media. I usually enjoy a good argument. Not this time. They sent my blood pressure skyrocketing. I was repulsed at these people and horrified that they had held these views, up to this date hidden from view. I've concluded that there are way too many rabid, misandrist, damaged liberal women out there. I am---again---very happy I don't hunt in those woods. I fear for any man who does.

One definitive silver lining however, is that it has shown many moderate to slightly-conservative women what constitutes this Third-Wave Feminism: Hatred in the trueist sense of the word. The shades have been pulled back and I do believe that many good, decent, sane women are equally repulsed and scared at what these harridans stand for, and have shifted right as a result. Despite what the press wants us to think, the feminazis and the democrat party did themselves no favors with their witch trial.

November should be interesting.

Thats funny!

These women are easy targets for cheap sex. Witch feels, really, really, good. However, I have mostly steered clear of them because of the crazy they bring. Just not worth it

Big Dave

We are so screwed. . .

Nah....we are all armed... :coffeenpc:

ASE

This is fascism in the guise of sensitivity.