To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Gertie Keddle

Don Lemon Cracks Up As CNN Panelists Use Offensive Racial Term

Rate this topic

grimreefer

First I'm hearing about the stormfront type crap. Now, seeing it in context, I'll remove your post from consideration for the stupidest of the week.

:whistling:

RedSoloCup

Taylor Swift broke the hearts of her alt-right fan base. They will have to find another Arayan godess.

:rolleyes:

Not only are you a pathetic liar, but you're an outright racist.

:yeahthat:

Ladybird

First I'm hearing about the stormfront type crap. Now, seeing it in context, I'll remove your post from consideration for the stupidest of the week.

:whistling:

I guess the truth hoits... These <censored>heels are a part of the Republican base, like it or not, and they adored Ms. Swift until she spoke the treacherous words that in support of a Democrat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/10/08/betrayal-beyond-words-far-right-melts-down-over-taylor-swifts-endorsement-democrats/

Look at reaction here. Her statements were fairly innocuous.

Edited by Ladybird

grimreefer

I guess the truth hoits... These <censored>heels are a part of the Republican base, like it or not, and they adored Ms. Swift until she spoke the treacherous words that in support of a Democrat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/10/08/betrayal-beyond-words-far-right-melts-down-over-taylor-swifts-endorsement-democrats/

Your link wants me to try 1 month for $1. No thanks. Not interested in what lunatics have to say anyway.

And while I wouldn't call them part of the Republican base, the right is not immune from having extremist fringe elements that cling like leeches.

Diamond369

I recognize Kanye West. Who's the bimbo?

:shrug:

Ouch! It is Taylor Swift.

Vandervecken

Sorry, you don't get to tell us who we are associated with, WE decide that.

Vandervecken

And do I hold it against you that 90% of "journalists" voted for Obama? We can't pick and choose who votes for our candidate.

Ladybird

And do I hold it against you that 90% of "journalists" voted for Obama? We can't pick and choose who votes for our candidate.

Who said I held anything against anyone? I made a statement about Swift, for which I was called a liar and racist, and then I backed it up with links.

grimreefer

Who said I held anything against anyone? I made a statement about Swift, for which I was called a liar and racist, and then I backed it up with links.

Might've helped if you included the link when you threw a statement like that out there. It looked like you were making a blanket statement that we're part of the arayan nation or some such nonsense... which I'm assuming/hoping you weren't? :confused:

Ben Cranklin

the guy doesn't make my kind of music, but I don't need to go out on a limb to say that Kanye West, through his various business dealings, creates far more jobs and employs way more people and gives them ways to feed their families than interchangeable newsreaders like Tara Setmayer and Don Lemon ever will.

Edited by Ben Cranklin

Ladybird

Might've helped if you included the link when you threw a statement like that out there. It looked like you were making a blanket statement that we're part of the arayan nation or some such nonsense... which I'm assuming/hoping you weren't? :confused:

No, I was not. I specifically wrote “alt-right fan base”.

I’ve read a few stories about these bozos worshipping Taylor Swift, and then how they felt betrayed by her making the statement, and thought it was relevant since her name was brought into the thread.

Edited by Ladybird

grimreefer

No, I was not. I specifically wrote “alt-right fan base”.

I’ve read a few stories about these bozos worshipping Taylor Swift, and then how they felt betrayed by her making the statement, and thought it was relevant since her name was brought into the thread.

Alrightythen. Honestly, your first link was the first I'd ever heard of it. It's extremely weird, to say the very least, of their fascination with a pop singer whose fan base is primarily young girls. :scratch:

SARGE

Taylor Swift broke the hearts of her alt-right fan base. They will have to find another Arayan godess.

If you're going to reference a fictitious race, at least spell it correctly.

Aryan, name originally given to a people who were said to speak an archaic Indo-European language and who were thought to have settled in prehistoric times in ancient Iran and the northern Indian subcontinent. The theory of an “Aryan race” appeared in the mid-19th century and remained prevalent until the mid-20th century.---- https://www.britannica.com/topic/Aryan

ASE

Why would the left feel threatened by a secure, confident, independent-thinking, free-willed black man?

Oh, I get it... they are threatened because he is a secure, confident, independent-thinking, free-willed black man, and he doesn't speak 'their truth' or 'tow the party line'.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Your statements here are nothing but racism.

You need a posting vacation.

Sorry, you don't get to tell us who we are associated with, WE decide that.

:exactly:

Ladybird is a racist and is deliberately trying to stir up racist bullshidt here.

That's right.

YOU MADE THE STATEMENT.

That's exactly what she intended.

Gertie Keddle

Back on topic ...

WOW: CNN’s Don Lemon doesn’t let up, calls Kanye West’s Oval Office meeting a ‘minstrel show’

Posted at 7:24 pm on October 11, 2018 by Brett T.

Twitchy

Excerpt:

Wow.

As Twitchy reported Wednesday, CNN’s Don Lemon and his panel of guests all had a good laugh at rapper Kanye West, calling him the Trump administration’s “token negro” and saying he’s “what happens when negroes don’t read.”

So we weren’t expecting Don Lemon and crew to have anything positive to say about West’s meeting with the president today, but honestly — we absolutely didn’t predict Lemon calling West’s meeting “a minstrel show.”

Seriously? Kanye West’s blackness has to be called into question because he’s willing to work with the president on issues like prison reform?

Tom Elliott has the video:

CNN doubling down on anti-Kanye racism. Don Lemon says his appearance today was a "minstrel show." Later said he has "has no credence and no credibility in the black community." pic.twitter.com/M3jdKtJh1s

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) October 11, 2018

Oh, and by the way, Don Lemon speaks for the entire black community now.

Article

:groan:

The left has gone completely batshidt crazy.

Now they have revealed that it's they who are the hateful racist bigots.

E Van der Vliet

So you have no problem with them saying this about Kanye West?

Should we assume you agree with them? Is Kanye Trumps House negro?

Howsithangin

Ain't double standards grand?

Ladybird

Ha! Must have hit a nerve..

Anyway...

So you have no problem with them saying this about Kanye West?

Should we assume you agree with them? Is Kanye Trumps House negro?

Kanye is doing his "look at me" schtick, like he has always done. God bless him.

I don't consider 'token negro' an offensive slur on the order on the 'N' word. It is rude and uncalled for since West is just expressing his opinion. Don Lemon is an opinion/entertainment type of host like Bill O'Reilly, correct? He's not an actual journalist.

Gertie Keddle

Ha! Must have hit a nerve..

Anyway...

Kanye is doing his "look at me" schtick, like he has always done. God bless him.

I don't consider 'token negro' an offensive slur on the order on the 'N' word. It is rude and uncalled for since West is just expressing his opinion. Don Lemon is an opinion/entertainment type of host like Bill O'Reilly, correct? He's not an actual journalist.

According to his bio:

Don Lemon is an American journalist and author. He is a news anchor for CNN based in New York City, and hosts CNN Tonight.

News anchor is supposed to be different from opinion pundit. Supposed to be

RedSoloCup

Your statements here are nothing but racism.

You need a posting vacation.

:clap: