To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Gertie Keddle

Warren releases results of DNA test (Merged)

Rate this topic

Stevonidas

BY: Sarah Dewberry

POSTED: 4:31 PM, Oct 15, 2018

Sen. Warren released her DNA report in response to President Donald Trump taunting her for her saying she was part Native American.

Sen. Warren released her 23 and Me report and it stated that "the great majority of (Warren's) identifiable ancestry is European." However, the report adds, "The analysis also identified 5 genetic segments as Native American in origin at high confidence."

This afternoon the Cherokee Nation released a statement that said in part that DNA tests are useless in determining tribal citizenship and people using DNA to connect themselves to Cherokee Nation is inappropriate.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/cherokee-nation-issues-statement-on-sen-elizabeth-warren-s-dna-test-results

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

ElizabethWarrenTestamonials.png

Yeah, it's an old muffintoon, but it's so relevant!

HardRightBambi

HA! It is to laugh. They don't want her either!

tailgunner

Who are they to say! :)

BootsieBets

So could Scandinavians, for the exact same reason.

Hey, the Vikings arrived in North America before any other explorers and they took back Native Americans to Scandinavia. That's the theory of how Scandinavians have Native American mitochondrial DNA.

Edited by BootsieBets

MontyPython

ROFLMAO

This whole thing misses the real point: Can she produce one single incident during her entire life when somebody took a look at her pasty-white face, blue eyes and blonde hair and said "Sorry, no Injuns allowed"?

Seriously. The whole point of "perks" for any "minorities" is to overcome any "disadvantages" experienced because of that minority status. Therefore even if she is 1/1000 Cherokee or whatever, she has obviously never been "discriminated against" as a result, so it's utterly meaningless.

She clearly deserves all the taunting and insults she gets.

B)

Gertie Keddle

The Boston Globe has issued a second correction because they still can’t get the math right. Wyn’s Razor in action!

BootsieBets

ROFLMAO

This whole thing misses the real point: Can she produce one single incident during her entire life when somebody took a look at her pasty-white face, blue eyes and blonde hair and said "Sorry, no Injuns allowed"?

Seriously. The whole point of "perks" for any "minorities" is to overcome any "disadvantages" experienced because of that minority status. Therefore even if she is 1/1000 Cherokee or whatever, she has obviously never been "discriminated against" as a result, so it's utterly meaningless.

She clearly deserves all the taunting and insults she gets.

B)

Of course. That is kind of what I was saying before. The whole thing about trying to put ourselves into more and more little boxes is ridiculous. But Elizabeth Warren has never been discriminated against in her life because someone thought she was Cherokee or whatever. If she was trying to game the system due to some silly fable she was told as a child, she cheated and she knows it and so do all of the democrats trying to cover up for her.

MontyPython

Of course. That is kind of what I was saying before. The whole thing about trying to put ourselves into more and more little boxes is ridiculous. But Elizabeth Warren has never been discriminated against in her life because someone thought she was Cherokee or whatever. If she was trying to game the system due to some silly fable she was told as a child, she cheated and she knows it and so do all of the democrats trying to cover up for her.

Precisely.

B)

GrimV

Hey, the Vikings arrived in North America before any other explorers and they took back Native Americans to Scandinavia. That's the theory of how Scandinavians have Native American mitochondrial DNA.

Interesting. You learn something new every day.

SARGE

Interesting. You learn something new every day.

The fecundity of Native Americans is truly phenomenal!

Magic Rat

I'm not sure it's the brightest thing to volunteer to put your ethnicity on any kind of database.

Nobody ever used lists of ethnicities to persecute anyone though. I'm sure it's perfectly safe.

Ben Cranklin

This is too delicious to pass up. Found this NYT quote at Hot Air: “The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.”

1/1024 would place her at .10 Native American. Which means, “ Fauxcahontas is less native than the typical white American.“

And yet Warren (tribal name: “Face Like Puckered Anus”) and the CNNs and New York Timeses are acting like this number vindicates her, when it actually shows she’s no more of an Indian than Iron Eyes Cody. :huh:

USNJIMRET

DNA relation to ethnicity isn't foolproof. And even if it were, bragging about 1% (or less) heritage is as making someone authentically part of that 1% is really dumb. It's Ocasio-Cortez level dumb.

Have you seen the ancestry dot com commercial that has a female voice over to her 'fore mothers'? Women who ruled tribes in Africa, commanded armies of thousands and never gave in to anyone?

That now she knows where HER strength came from?

THAT one, if the chart they show at the end of the ad is hers, shows a whopping 3% Libya ( I think it was Libya. Could have been Ivory Coast or even other then that.) basis for her lineage.

That ad strikes me as ludicrous, but at least it's 3%.

How Warren couldn't see that the miniscule amount of maybe NA DNA was in her string...…..I swear, the left really DOES think everyone is stupid.

Moderator T
lvq10z8ivds11.jpg

Diamond369

I have more than 1100 % more Native American than she does. On average, man black Americans have on average 5% or fewer genetically. That is all.

Edited by Diamond369

Liz

HA! Sen. Hatch Mocks Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test Results With An EPIC Tweet

Townhall

Beth Baumann

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 9:20 PM

Excerpt:

Politicos on both sides of the aisle have talked about Sen. Elizabeth Warren's (D-MA) DNA test results throughout the day. After all, the fact that she might be 1/1,024th Native American is mind-blowing. But, remember, she really touts herself as a "minority."

Republicans saw through her act right from the beginning. Everyone wanted to see DNA test results for how long? Months? Years, even?

Once it was finally released, everyone harped on her, including Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT). He took to Twitter to mock her DNA test. All I can say is... Well played, Senator. Well played.

These DNA tests are quite something. pic.twitter.com/tCHmW7pJbj

— Senator Hatch Office (@senorrinhatch) October 15, 2018

*snip*

The Rest

Liz

grimreefer

So Pocahonky proved she's LESS Native American than the average white person in America and sees this as vindication for claiming to be and capitalizing on being Native American?

gallery_6133_220_4198.jpg

Edited by grimreefer

grimreefer

gallery_6133_220_5401.jpg

If she claimed to be Jeep Cherokee, she'd be the dipstick.

Howsithangin

I ran mine last year. I am 99% northern European and 1% eastern European. So I'm British royalty. Everyone needs to kneel down in front me. We'll start with Kate Beckinsale...

Just about.

Ten generations, seriously?

Well, when all ya got is identity politics, I guess one has to dig deep as a white liberal

MTP Reggie

That's exactly how they got redheads in Scandinavia too. When they raped and pillaged Scotland, they 'borrowed' some of the Scottish women.