To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Gertie Keddle

Warren releases results of DNA test (Merged)

Rate this topic

MontyPython

I think that came with another era. To me, everything in the '70s looks grimy and somewhat sleezified. Even Sigourney Weaver in the original Alien had a rather grimy look to her.

Well I was born in '55, grew up in the 60s, and graduated high school in '73. So all that grimy sleezified stuff is my era!

:woohoo:

M, I thought you talking about a ZZ Top-grade beard! Like almost Santa Claus.

With a caption like "pull my finger" what on earth should I think?

That's an old picture (about 16 years ago.) Nowadays I fit the "Santa Claus" description very well indeed. In fact I often experience exactly that, in parking lots, stores, restaurants, etc: Little kids tugging on mommy's jacket, pointing at me and yelling "Look Mommy! Santa Claus! Santa Claus!" Happens year-round, but especially around Christmas.

:blush:

MontyPython

Smoked too much bud, drank too many beers

Had too much fun for too many years

Now my hair is gray and my beard is white

And I still stay out too damn late at night

Oh woe is me I'll never learn

And I'll never have a spare dollar to burn

Too much fun

Too much fun

(Song I'm writing)

oki

Too much fun

Too much fun

(Song I'm writing)

If I may....

But if I ever live another life

I'd do it all over again

No regrets and no remorse.

Better to die broke and with a smile on your face

Then with a fat wallet and a broken heart.

Oki

Noclevermoniker

Well I was born in '55, grew up in the 60s, and graduated high school in '73. So all that grimy sleezified stuff is my era!

That's an old picture (about 16 years ago.) Nowadays I fit the "Santa Claus" description very well indeed. In fact I often experience exactly that, in parking lots, stores, restaurants, etc: Little kids tugging on mommy's jacket, pointing at me and yelling "Look Mommy! Santa Claus! Santa Claus!" Happens year-round, but especially around Christmas.

Keep some red and white peppermint swirls in your pockets to hand out to the ones that rat you out, Santa!

USNRETWIFE

Elizabeth Warren: Foremost leader of the #MeSioux movement

I thought the majestic Sioux tribes were going to be overlooked. My best friend (who really is a card carrying tribal member) would have been devastated! laugh.gif

MontyPython

If I may....

But if I ever live another life

I'd do it all over again

No regrets and no remorse.

Better to die broke and with a smile on your face

Then with a fat wallet and a broken heart.

Oki

Oh I dunno, I can think of several things I'd do differently if I had a second chance.

Keep some red and white peppermint swirls in your pockets to hand out to the ones that rat you out, Santa!

peppermint.jpg

But I wonder - Old man giving candy to little kids in parking lots.........Might not be the smartest thing I ever did.......

:coolshades:

GrimV

BOOM!

capture-20181017-132130_zpshzpamqz0.png

MTP Reggie

BOOM!

You owe me a new keyboard. I almost wet myself too...

HardRightBambi

Too much fun

Too much fun

(Song I'm writing)

Do you also write the music?

I wrote a jingle for a friend who owns/operates of all things, a vacuum distributorship for Hoover, it didn't get used:

Don't get out your broom or your dustpan

or that ol' Electrolux.

Reach for your trusty ol' Hoover

'cause Hoover really sucks.

HardRightBambi

You'll have the Salvation Army chasing you out of their parking lots, soon.

GrimV

In fact I often experience exactly that, in parking lots, stores, restaurants, etc: Little kids tugging on mommy's jacket, pointing at me and yelling "Look Mommy! Santa Claus! Santa Claus!" Happens year-round, but especially around Christmas.

Joe the Pagan

My late father looked like Santa 365, and encountered the same thing. He took some of my nieces and nephews to see Santa at the mall. He was asked to leave the line. He was confusing some of the children.

He even had the suit. He never would play Santa for money. He said it cheapen the spirit of Santa.

oki

My late father looked like Santa 365, and encountered the same thing. He took some of my nieces and nephews to see Santa at the mall. He was asked to leave the line. He was confusing some of the children.

He even had the suit. He never would play Santa for money. He said it cheapen the spirit of Santa.

:biglaugh:

What a wonderful human being. HE sounds like the type who would go into an orphanage, ask each child what they wanted, do a toy drive then come back Christmas morning(in full suit) and give each kid what they wanted.

Oki

MontyPython

BOOM!

:2up:

Do you also write the music?

I wrote a jingle for a friend who owns/operates of all things, a vacuum distributorship for Hoover, it didn't get used:

Don't get out your broom or your dustpan

or that ol' Electrolux.

Reach for your trusty ol' Hoover

'cause Hoover really sucks.

Well the music is just a standard blues chord progression, so I can't pretend I "wrote" it.

Gee, LOL, I wonder why they didn't use your jingle...:whistling:...

You'll have the Salvation Army chasing you out of their parking lots, soon.

Or giving me a bell and a bucket.

LOL. That's hilarious.

People keep telling me I oughta hire out as a mall Santa for a few extra bucks. But no way. Dealing with crying kids, angry parents, pee in my lap, etc, all day long? They just don't pay enough.

B)

Severian

Oh I dunno, I can think of several things I'd do differently if I had a second chance.

peppermint.jpg

But I wonder - Old man giving candy to little kids in parking lots.........Might not be the smartest thing I ever did.......

Want some candy little girrrrrrllll? :blink:

MontyPython

Want some candy little girrrrrrllll? :blink:

Exactly. There are no doubt even dumber things to do, but I can't think of very many right now off the top of my head.

grimreefer

Cherokee Nation Member Calls for Elizabeth Warren to Apologize: She's Doubling Down on a 'Lie':

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

Same here. My great great grandmother was Irish and Seminole. I have a picture of her. That’s just my mother’s side, there’s much more on my father’s. The dna test showed a mish mosh of African and European ancestors, and 7% under the category ‘Asian’.

Has Warren claimed any tribal benefits or taken a scholarship away from a native American?

YES. link to the application of Texas Bar Warren Responds To Revelation She Listed Herself 'American Indian' For Texas Bar: 'I Can't Go Back'

"Warren filled out the card by hand in neat blue ink and signed it," the Post reported Tuesday. "Dated April 1986, it is the first document to surface showing Warren making the claim in her own handwriting. Her office didn’t dispute its authenticity."

grimreefer

YES. link to the application of Texas Bar Warren Responds To Revelation She Listed Herself 'American Indian' For Texas Bar: 'I Can't Go Back'

"Warren filled out the card by hand in neat blue ink and signed it," the Post reported Tuesday. "Dated April 1986, it is the first document to surface showing Warren making the claim in her own handwriting. Her office didn’t dispute its authenticity."

"They're" saying that it's okay because 1) This didn't give her any perks and 2) This shows she truly believed, in good faith mind you, that she was NA. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how leftistas can twist things that shouldn't bend into knots. :coffeenpc: