To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
SARGE

'Rot in the Grave': 9/11 Widow Harassed by Leftist Protester i

Rate this topic

SARGE

'Rot in the Grave': 9/11 Widow Harassed by Leftist Protester in Portland

Shocking video shows a leftist protester in Portland, Oregon, harassing a woman who lost her husband in Warning: Video contains graphic language.

The incident appears to have occurred on Oct. 13 after a "flash march for Law and Order" was organized by a conservative group, according to The Daily Wire,

9/11.

Video shows the woman and a man, who appears to have been protesting the march, at a crosswalk, waiting to cross the street.

The protester begins the verbal spat by saying to the woman, "Why are you trying to block me, I'm f***ing trying to walk here."

After he called her a "f***ing snarky, little f***ing idiot," he said. "I'm not like ... your cop boyfriend who is going to f***ing knock you out."

The woman pointed to her NYPD hat and told the man, "My husband died on 9/11," to which he replied, "Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f***ing sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks."

"Your husband ... should rot in the grave."

[snip]

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/20/911-widow-harassed-leftist-protester-portland-tucker-carlson-ann-coulter-react

As a fifth generation Oregonian I am truly sad that Portland has descended into a lawless cesspool of Progressive filth.

This is what happens when the Left controls politics for three decades.

MontyPython

This guy would need an extension ladder to reach the underside of a worm. May he rot in his grave.

Soon.

<_<

Dean Adam Smithee

This guy would need an extension ladder to reach the underside of a worm. May he rot in his grave.

Soon.

<_<

I don't want him in his grave. we're not done with him yet.

Baseball bat to the knees would be a start.

zurg

I don't want him in his grave. we're not done with him yet.

Baseball bat to the knees would be a start.

I would say to the balls but he ain’t got any so knees will do.

Vandervecken

wow. hoping this bastard gets testicular, lung, and prostate cancer all at the same time.

what? you think this behavior doesn't engender like hatred after a while?

Ticked@TinselTown

In Portland these vile maggots are protected from any form of law enforcement, which means that citizens must protect themselves.

Having said that, this little fuquer would make a lovely speedbump that one would drive over very slowly until the bump is flat as a pancake...

Vandervecken

wait I left out brain cancer. sorry.

USNRETWIFE
There is more video showing the little coward running away when confronted by some "proud boys" who stood up for the woman.

Ticked@TinselTown

There is more video showing the little coward running away when confronted by some "proud boys" who stood up for the woman.

Can't get anything to load but I imagine if these little azzhats started running instead of sauntering away because they realized they might actually face a comeuppance, then I'm all for it.

Taggart Transcontinental

Soon.

dry.gif

These animals hate everything, but we are supposed to tolerate them because it's the "honorable" thing to do. Which by the way is crap. Phillip Hamilton got his butt capped for much less than that.

Ben Cranklin

So typical of the left. Full of fingers in the face and f-bombs for a lone older woman but goes flouncing as fast his candy ass can jiggle when called out by a man.

Diamond369

That boy ought to be embarrassed for himself and not just ashamed. What a punk!

firecoco

His name is Steve Wilson and has been fired from his job

I suggest that Steve Wilson go into hiding because life for him is about to change

Ben Cranklin

I suggest that Steve Wilson go into hiding because life for him is about to change

He worked for a youth development organization! Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.

JerryL

He worked for a youth development organization! Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.

That's the scariest part about this. These scum go into positions where they indoctrinate children.

RedSoloCup

And not for the better...

grimreefer
gallery_6133_220_33024.jpg

Dean Adam Smithee

That's the scariest part about this. These scum go into positions where they indoctrinate children.

Factor those same types from the '60s now being in "Public Education" and/or "Higher Education" and, well, here we are.