RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Tallahassee yoga shooter's YouTube filled with misogynistic, racis

Rate this topic

Ladybird

Tallahassee yoga shooter's YouTube filled with misogynistic, racist rants

By Emily Birnbaum - 11/03/18 04:22 PM EDT

The man who police say shot and killed two women at a Florida yoga studio Friday had a YouTube channel filled with sexist, racist rants in which he identified himself as a "misogynist" and expressed sympathy for "involuntary celibates."

Tallahassee, Fla. police have identified 40-year-old Scott Beierle as the man who killed two women and wounded four other women and a man at a yoga studio on Friday afternoon before killing himself.

Buzzfeed News first reported on his YouTube channel, which consists of 12 videos that show Beierle ranting to the camera about a range of topics related to gender relations and race. All of the videos appear to have been posted four years ago.

The news comes after multiple outlets reported that Beierle was charged with battery twice, for assaulting women in 2012 and 2016. He was arrested in 2012 after allegedly grabbing the rear ends of two women on a college campus, and again in 2016 for slapping and grabbing the buttocks of another woman in a pool, the Tallahassee Democrat reported.

The charges were dismissed both times.

In one video, titled "The American Whore," Beierle railed against interracial dating, calling it "mongrelization."

"There are whores in, not only every city, not only every town, but every village,” Beierle said, as first reported by Buzzfeed News.

In another video, titled "The Rebirth of my Misogynism," he named all of the women who he felt wronged him throughout his entire life, blaming them for his "rebirth" as an anti-woman crusader.

He accused women of “treachery” and “lying,” and said of one woman, "I could have ripped her head off."

Throughout the videos, he refers to women as "whores" and "sluts" and laments their "collective treachery," Buzzfeed News reported.

Beierle also expressed sympathy for teenage males in situations "similar" to Elliot Rodger, the man who who killed six people and injured 14 during a 2014 shooting rampage. Before the massacre, Rodger posted a manifesto to YouTube denouncing all of the women who had ever rejected him.

He has become a heroic figure to "involuntary celibates," a sub-culture of misogynistic men known for vilifying and dehumanizing women.

Beierle is the second suspected assailant to mention Rodger as an inspiration before a violent spree, Buzzfeed News noted. A man who allegedly killed 10 people in Canada in April posted about "involuntary celibates" and "the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger" on Facebook before the attack.

“I’d like to send a message now to the adolescent males ... that are in the position, the situation, the disposition of Elliot Rodger, of not getting any, no love, no nothing," Beierle said in a video called "Plight of the Adolescent Male."

"This endless wasteland that breeds this longing and this frustration," he added. "That was me, certainly, as an adolescent."

In another video, "Illegal Immigration and the Unaffordable Care Act," he advocated for further militarizing the U.S.-Mexico border and accuses the Affordable Care Act of "susidizing sluttiness" by offering coverage for birth control.

<snip>

Link

Another one blaming the world for his unattractiveness to women.

SARGE

Another one blaming the world for his unattractiveness to women.

'Victim' mentality.

Hmmm, where have I seen that before. :scratch:

Dean Adam Smithee

Pardon my "french" but, what the Jesus H M'Fing Christ on Roller Skates Mother-F'ing Hell is going on these days???

I used to take a pride in that, growing up as a "farm boy" in Indiana but most of my Adult life in FL, NEITHER had a mass shooting or especially a (may the almighty forbid) a "school" shooting (up until a time). I thought I could "philosophically" account for this.

WHAT did I miss?

Ladybird

'Victim' mentality.

Hmmm, where have I seen that before. :scratch:

Women seem wicked when you're unwanted..

Howsithangin

Reverse the roles and you have modern, third-wave feminism. Land whales with pink hair.

See how this works?

kestrel

Strange? (Good one L/B)

Kestrel...

Lori

..."involuntary celibates."

...40-year-old...

Reminds me of a movie...

:D

Also: She's a slut when she sleeps with everyone; she's a bitch when she sleeps with everyone but you.

MontyPython

Strange? (Good one L/B )

Kestrel...

Yup, I love The Doors too.

:yes:

Buckwheat Jones

Ouch! :0

Buckwheat Jones

Reverse the roles and you have modern, third-wave feminism. Land whales with pink hair.

See how this works?

Ouchie Ouch!

Ladybird

See how this works?

When the pink haired land whales go on a shooting spree because no one will <censored> them, then I’ll see.

Reminds me of a movie...

:D

Also: She's a slut when she sleeps with everyone; she's a bitch when she sleeps with everyone but you.

:lol:

‘Incel’ is the new term for men who think they should be dating supermodels, when they themselves look like escapees from The Shining.

Dean Adam Smithee

‘Incel’ is the new term for men who think they should be dating supermodels, when they themselves look like escapees from The Shining.

Back in the day, I've dated a few supermodels and/or wannabee actresses. Drama club and "sound and light crew" in HS and college. Occasional "community theater" projects on the side.

I can get the lighting and FX "just right" so that, say, an actress standing in a coffin singing "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" in a repertory production of 'Evita' isn't merely spotlighted, but has a blue-white 'aura' of light suggesting the BVM (Probably my personal best; The right combination of colored 'gels' behind fresnel lenses in front of the lights)

But... doesn't take long to realize that actresses/models are "High Maintenance". VERY high maintenance. Fortunately, "forewarned is forearmed" as they say; grew up with a stepmom who was a wannabee playboy model. Bolstered by being a chef at an upscale restaurant in Winter Park FL where it seemed like every waitress was a wannabee actress for the local MGM and/or Disney studio.

A Cuban friend at the same restaurant taught me a phrase for those waitresses, I hope I can remember it: "Las gallinas que lernir a nadar para los patos las joden". Feel free to run it through google translate but roughly translates as "The Chickens who learn to swim so that the ducks can F[censored] them.