Democrats Complain Of 'PTSD,' 'Anxiety'

Rate this topic

grimreefer
Democrats Complain Of 'PTSD,' 'Anxiety' Ahead Of Midterm Elections

The Daily Wire

Emily Zanotti

November 4, 2018

excerpt:

Democrats are paying visits to their therapists, complaining of "post traumatic stress disorder," "nightmares," and "anxiety" ahead of the 2018 midterm elections, according to a report from Politico.

"Haunted by memories of 2016, liberals around the country are riven with anxiety in the campaign’s homestretch," the Washington, D.C.-based outlet claims, adding that leftists are grappling with the possibility that most polls — like in 2016 — are wrong, and that rumors of a "blue wave" are far overstated.

"Some report literal nightmares about a Democratic wipe-out," Politico adds.

“We're kind of just in the bed-wetting phase now," a Democratic pollster, who worked alongside the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016, said in an interview with Politico. Another, a former Pelosi staffer, said she suffers from nightmares every night, after falling asleep reading the latest polls.

Others are “eating their feelings," according to a YouGov poll released just last week, and still others are complaining of symptoms of "post traumatic stress disorder" or PTSD. Last month, a study published in the Journal of American College Health showed that approximately one in four college students are suffering symptoms of PTSD not unlike those who have experienced school shootings — though all they've experienced is a disagreeable election result.

*snip*

LINK

:rofl: :rofl: :dramaqueen:

Adult sized toddlers. :coffeenpc:

MontyPython

Let's hope & pray on Tuesday they're given an actual reason for their PTSD, nightmares, anxiety & bed-wetting.

:pray:

Ticked@TinselTown

Let's hope & pray on Tuesday they're given an actual reason for their PTSD, nightmares, anxiety & bed-wetting.

I was going to ask who is it who has fomented this kind of frenzy, but in all honesty, these asshats are so far gone it's impossible to get a straight answer out of them.

they are so twisted up with their lies and agendas that they're hysterical.

I pray very, very hard that we see the morning after the election that this nation remains in the hands of adults and not the whiny, self indulgent toddlers who run rampant in our streets.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

:violin:

Too bad, too sad.

Get ready for more! :yes:

BARman29

Absolutely! Remember to vote early! (...and often! 😏)

RedSoloCup
:crybaby2:

NH Populist

What would "The World's Smartest Man" say? "I don't vote often, but when I do, I always vote Republican. Vote with your head my friends, not your heart, if your head's not involved, go get drunk somewhere and let the adults handle this." :eyebrows: :coffeenpc:

grimreefer

I missed Gutfeld this weekend but just finished watching it on Youtube and his opening block consisted of some outstanding commentary on this very subject. Here's a link if you want to check it out.

The opening block:

The whole show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMnf8H3TbGI

Edited by grimreefer

E Van der Vliet

This is what children do when they don’t get thier way. How do they not see that they are acting like children? Boggles the mind.

Moderator T

Clearly the best solution would be to stay home in their "safe space" and away from the triggering polling stations. Your mental health is important liberals, do something good for yourselves and stay home!

Severian

If the Red Wall materializes (pray to every God out there that it does), they are going to go absolutely nuts. As far as that goes, if it forces them into mental health spirals, fine by me, but unfortunately it will mean the acting out in public and violence will spike like crazy (crazy is a deliberate choice of words).

Noclevermoniker

Nah. Blood spattering strokes. Literal heads exploding.

E Van der Vliet

We all need to provide a safe room for the left.

They can go in today, and come out Wednesday. That should help. ;)