To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

Pelosi: Record Employment Shows GOP Agenda That Ransacked Economic

Rate this topic

Liz

Pelosi: Record Employment Shows GOP 'Agenda That Ransacked Economic Security Of Hard-Working Families'

CNSNews.com

By CNSNews.com Staff

December 7, 2018 | 5:14 PM EST

Excerpt:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) responded to the November employment report that came out today—which showed that a record 156,795,000 were employed in America—by saying that the report revealed “a callous GOP special interest agenda” that has hurt the “economic security of hard-working families.”

The unemployment numbers released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicated that the unemployment rate was 3.7 percent for the third straight month. That is the lowest unemployment rate the United States has seen since 1969, according to BLS.

“November’s jobs report shows an economy straining beneath the weight of a callous GOP special interest agenda that has ransacked the economic security of hard-working families to enrich the already-wealthy,” Pelosi said in a statement responding to the report.

Here is the full text of Pelosi’s statement:

*snip*

“In the election, voters delivered a resounding verdict against the Republican Congress’ brutal health care sabotage campaign, massive unpaid-for tax breaks for big banks, Big Pharma and big corporations shipping jobs overseas, and relentless attacks on Medicare and Medicaid. The American people will soon have a House Majority that will serve the public interest, not the special interests.

*snip*

Link

First Sarge

I thought this was a Babylon Bee or Onion piece.

USMCforever60

And there are persons whom believe what she says......she is the poster hag for retroactive birth control!

Liz

And there are persons whom believe what she says......she is the poster hag for retroactive birth control!

It didn't make sense to me either until I realized that it was probably just her excuse for an anti-Trump rant.

oki

Charts and graphs anytime know.

Oki

RedSoloCup

Senile old bitch...

Are you happy now, libtards?

BootsieBets

Huh?

:confused: :scratch:

Ben Cranklin

It's probably just what she has loaded into "auto-reply" for this subject. No one bothered updating the boilerplate.

Liz

Huh?

:confused: :scratch:

Glad I'm not the only one. :lol:

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Progressivism/lefty libtardism are diseases and mental illnesses.

That bitch be addled with both. Werd.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Senile old bitch...

Are you happy now, libtards?

She was just plain ole stupid and demented before she had her old age to use as an excuse.

USNRETWIFE

She was just plain ole stupid and demented before she had her old age to use as an excuse.

yeahthat.gif

firecoco

This is why President Trump wanted her for speaker of the house...She’s as dumb as they come

E Van der Vliet

I get it. She is upset that people are actually working at real jobs, rather than pursuing their dream of becoming a “photographer,” a “writer,” a “musician”--or “whatever.”

Ticked@TinselTown
“November’s jobs report shows an economy straining beneath the weight of a callous GOP special interest agenda that has ransacked the economic security of hard-working families to enrich the already-wealthy,” Pelosi said in a statement responding to the report.

Wha da fuh?

gravelrash

Wha da fuh?

That's Nutsy's way of snarling "Gives back our precious (crumbs)".

Howsithangin

Difficult to distinguish from "MSM" or most democrat blathering anymore

Howsithangin
The American people will soon have a House Majority that will serve the public interest, not the special interests.

Which will be limited to the following democrat constituencies:

•  
  • Illegal Aliens
  • American citizens on the gummint dole

Wouldn't it be great to have an honest media that in response to this mierde would show the increased salaries, wealth and paychecks that ensued in the last year or so?

MontyPython

The stupid is strong in the one called Pelosi.

:rolleyes:

grimreefer

It's probably just what she has loaded into "auto-reply" for this subject. No one bothered updating the boilerplate.

This.

NH Populist

Who buys this stuff anyway?! Unemployment at record lows, but the tax cut that gave businesses the capital to invest and grow the economy is a bad thing?! January and the new Congress is headed our way with "Nancy and the Negatives" about to take over the House. Can anyone give an example of something good that came from Progressives running the show for 8 years?!

Buckwheat Jones

Oh. I’m working 55 hours a week at two jobs but I guess I’m not a “hard working family.”

Italian Biker

The stupid is strong in the one called Pelosi.

:rolleyes:

Lets be honest, anyone capable of logical thought would realize that record low unemployment is not a detriment to job security. Anyone who believes her are the ignorant voters that Pelosi is counting on to keep her and her party in power.

MontyPython

Lets be honest, anyone capable of logical thought would realize that record low unemployment is not a detriment to job security. Anyone who believes her are the ignorant voters that Pelosi is counting on to keep her and her party in power.

Yup, can't nobody out-ignorant anybody who votes for Democrats.

<_<