To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

Maria Butina, accused Russian agent, reaches plea deal

Rate this topic

Coach

I guess extended time in solitary will break anyone's will. If Maria was a member of the Green Party you can bet your ass she would have gotten the Hillary treatment. Are the Russians so stupid as to believe the NRA is linked to the DOJ, FBI and other spy cabals that are running our government ? They should have hooked her up thru Comey, Bannon, Holder and the rest of the deep state.

RedSoloCup

Is this the Russian that had a revoked passport but was allowed into the country by Obama to entrap trump?

Wouldn't surprise me.

RedSoloCup

In other words, he didn't do shidt.

He Dindu Nuffin.

Noclevermoniker

Awww gee, what a disappointment. Here we were, hoping this mysterious "person #1" was gonna be Adolf Trump.

Oh snap.

:dramaqueen:

Yep, instead she incriminated Moose and Squirrel.

MontyPython

Yep, instead she incriminated Moose and Squirrel.

Rocky_Bullwinkle_Boris_Natasha.jpg

Bookdoc

I guess extended time in solitary will break anyone's will. If Maria was a member of the Green Party you can bet your ass she would have gotten the Hillary treatment. Are the Russians so stupid as to believe the NRA is linked to the DOJ, FBI and other spy cabals that are running our government ? They should have hooked her up thru Comey, Bannon, Holder and the rest of the deep state.

Why bother with comey and the rest-they were already working to destroy the USA.

NH Populist

I just realized spelling That_Guy backwards is Taht_Yug, a Russian agent posting as a low information Leftist here on R/N! This explains why his posts make no sense, he's here to create confusion and divert attention away from the Leftists' attempt to destroy the world!!! :sinister:

RedSoloCup

I just realized spelling That_Guy backwards is Taht_Yug, a Russian agent posting as a low information Leftist here on R/N! This explains why his posts make no sense, he's here to create confusion and divert attention away from the Leftists' attempt to destroy the world!!! :sinister:

:lol:

Noclevermoniker

What Stalin called a 'wrecker'.

First Sarge

But only the special prosecutor knows. :rolleyes:

Does he know Alec Baldwin?