To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Gertie Keddle

Carolina Teachers Refuse to Release Students’ Final Grades Unless Scho

Rate this topic

RedSoloCup

I don't see why punishing the kids, by holding thier grades hostage, has anything to do with this statue.

These "teachers" are just trying to prove what total <censored>s they are, and this infantile tantrum is just the ticket. :nuts:

Howsithangin

(the United Daughters of the Confederacy) dedicated to the preservation and continuation of white supremacy in the south...

Prove that. Prove that and I'll buy your next membership

Howsithangin

Only those who are ideologically on the right are 'patriotic Americans'?

Get bent.

Given that the leadership and much of the membership of the modern left outwardly hating this country, tearing at its history, its culture, its people, yeah, I think that's a pretty safe thing to say.

Get bent? No LB, you get bent. Your party doesn't mince any words in its hate for the United States, history and current. And don't even ask me to post examples. We had 8 years of a Manchurian candidate who, did, the Congressional Black Caucus and their Hispanic counterparts do, as does a healthy chunk of the population of California.

A better question is prove to me that they don't. Find me some prominent democrats who praise this nation.

Noclevermoniker

I guess we're no longer discussing the issues surrounding the removal of this statue, which was erected by an organization (the United Daughters of the Confederacy) dedicated to the preservation and continuation of white supremacy in the south...

You, of all creatures, accusing someone of running down a rabbit hole. Are you conscious?

Ticked@TinselTown

That is literally nonsense.

You are not qualified to make that statement.

Ticked@TinselTown

Not when it comes to the organization which sponsored this "Silent Sam," the United Daughters of the Confederacy, whose North Carolina president, Mrs. I.W. Fasion, told the UDC convention the year the statue wa dedicated:

The work of the United Daughters of the Confederacy is not based on sentiment alone, as the records of our work will show. Our main objects are memorial, historical, benevolent, educational and social. We are building monuments of bronze and marble to our noble Confederate dead as an inspiration to future generations. We have built and assisted in building all over the South, monuments in the form of Soldiers Homes, Hospitals, Memorial Halls and Schools for descendants of our Confederate soldiers, in whose veins flow pure Anglo Saxon blood, who otherwise could not be educated.

Mrs. Faison was also a member of Meckelnburg County's White Supremacy Club.

Jeremiah Wright preaches hate from his pulpit.

Louis Farakahn preaches hate from his pulpit.

You don't have a problem with them or their message but you, being the racist you are, and being as ignorant about the actual historical facts revolving around this entire issue, you post your pithy garbage and point fingers at others while three fingers point at you each time you accuse others of not knowing what this situation is really all about.