To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress

Rate this topic

Gertie Keddle

BuzBuzzfeed News Bombshell Reporter: No We Have Not Seen the Evidence Supporting Our Report

COLBY HALL JAN 18, 2019 8:24 AM

Mediaite

Excerpt:

Anthony Cormier is one of the two investigative reporter at BuzzfeedNews who co-authored the bombshell report published Thursday night — a report which claimed President Donald Trump directed his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie during Congressional testimony over discussions between the Trump Organization and Russian authorities about a Trump Tower Moscow project.

Cormier appeared on CNN’s New Day and revealed that he had not seen the evidence underlying his report.

Host Alisyn Camerota opened the interview by asking Cormier if he had seen the evidence to which Cormier replied: “No, I’ve not seen it personally.” He then clarified that “the folks we have talked to — two officials we have spoken to are fully, 100 percent read into that aspect of the Special Counsel’s investigation”

The suborning of perjury described in the report, if true, is a federal felony and the clearest evidence of obstruction of justice to date. Cormier’s admission that he had not seen the evidence of emails and texts cited in his article will certainly raise reasonable questions among Trump’s defenders and Republicans who have thus far been remarkably silent on this story since it broke Thursday night.feed Admits It Has Seen No Evidence For Its Bombshell Report

Article

Junto

BuzBuzzfeed News Bombshell Reporter: No We Have Not Seen the Evidence Supporting Our Report

Mediaite

Excerpt:

Anthony Cormier is one of the two investigative reporter at BuzzfeedNews who co-authored the bombshell report published Thursday night — a report which claimed President Donald Trump directed his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie during Congressional testimony over discussions between the Trump Organization and Russian authorities about a Trump Tower Moscow project.

Cormier appeared on CNN’s New Day and revealed that he had not seen the evidence underlying his report.

Host Alisyn Camerota opened the interview by asking Cormier if he had seen the evidence to which Cormier replied: “No, I’ve not seen it personally.” He then clarified that “the folks we have talked to — two officials we have spoken to are fully, 100 percent read into that aspect of the Special Counsel’s investigation”

The suborning of perjury described in the report, if true, is a federal felony and the clearest evidence of obstruction of justice to date. Cormier’s admission that he had not seen the evidence of emails and texts cited in his article will certainly raise reasonable questions among Trump’s defenders and Republicans who have thus far been remarkably silent on this story since it broke Thursday night.feed Admits It Has Seen No Evidence For Its Bombshell Report

Article

So the OP 'news' article is nothing more than unverifiable gossip.

NH Populist

I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that with Mueller's investigation winding down, this is the next excuse the Left will use to launch a new investigation against Trump. I told my wife long ago, the Left only needs one person willing to lie under oath and it looks like they've found their man. And leave it to the intellectually challenged Leftists on this board to jump on the bandwagon before the ink's even dried on an admitted liar's sworn testimony...:rolleyes:

Edited by NH Populist

GrimV

Uh-oh. TG went "bold font" y'all. This is some serious sh*t.

Say, here's a crazy idea: Why not wait til evidence surfaces before drawing a conclusion. Yeah, yeah -- I know: Buzzfeed's "seen" some documents and been "briefed" on documents. Therefore it's 100% legit, Bush is toast.

But still, *I* haven't seen any documents, and I've never had much faith in the media's veracity. Even less when their target is Trump.

GrimV

Color me shocked.

DJGoody

Mediaite

Excerpt:

Article

You would think, after over 2 years, that these dumb a$$ liberals would have learned by now! They keep getting their hopes up only to have them dashed yet again. They should really seek treatment for their TDS!

SARGE

Color me shocked.

BuzBuzzfeed News Bombshell Reporter: THAT-GUY revealed to be Rachael Dolezal

Just as credible.

oki

I think I just found who the Dems should appoint as the special counsel, at least they would be honest.

Also much better at making things stick and hitting their target to.

Oki

MontyPython

The Southern District of NY and Special Counsel Mueller? LOL. That's like Bonnie insisting Clyde is "truthful, credible and useful". Sorry, I'd need to hear from somebody without an axe to grind or a bone to pick; Somebody credible.

:rolleyes:

JerryL

BuzBuzzfeed News Bombshell Reporter: THAT-GUY revealed to be Rachael Dolezal

Just as credible.

He is a lot of things, but That_Guy is NOT linked to Spokane.

We have enough leftist trash without That_Moron.

Moderator T

Oh its so much worse than that:

‘Off we go again’! Co-authors of sketchy BuzzFeed report can’t even get their stories straight

The story has 2 authors. One is going around saying they never saw the evidence. The other..... Is going around saying both authors have read the supporting documents. This second author has been fired repeatedly for lying, plagiarism, and creating fake news out of whole cloth. Remember when Karl Rove was totally going to get indicted back when Bush was President? This dude made that whole thing up.

erp

Mediaite

Excerpt:

Article

Am I missing the post from TG after this one? Shirley, he has a rebuttal?

erp

Why would you post this? Shiff is more biased than you are.

Either you are trolling, or are just too stupid to see that this is an irrelevant comment from Shiff. .

USNRETWIFE

Why would you post this? Shiff is more biased than you are.

Either you are trolling, or are just too stupid to see that this is an irrelevant comment from Shiff. .

Both. A twofer.

Noclevermoniker

Color me shocked.

Color T_G yellow pisstained.

Again.

NH Populist

The Left's unrelenting tactic, "Ok Trump, here's today's lie, now prove it's a lie".

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Mediaite

Excerpt:

Article

So, in other words, they just made this Shiff up! :biglaugh:

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Oh its so much worse than that:

‘Off we go again’! Co-authors of sketchy BuzzFeed report can’t even get their stories straight

The story has 2 authors. One is going around saying they never saw the evidence. The other..... Is going around saying both authors have read the supporting documents. This second author has been fired repeatedly for lying, plagiarism, and creating fake news out of whole cloth. Remember when Karl Rove was totally going to get indicted back when Bush was President? This dude made that whole thing up.

And they need to be sued into oblivion for it.

erp

Hmm, I just saw a report that the Mueller team disputes the Buzzfeed report.

How surprising is it that TG has not been back? Well, not very at all.

Moderator T

The Special Counsel’s office is not disputing the substance of the reporting.

You're seriously grasping at straws. First, the fact that Muller's people said anything at all is amazing considering they're been tight lipped. Second, as mentioned in other articles here, the Buzzfeed employee who came up with this story has a long history of fabrication who is currently claiming to have seen and shared supporting documents with his co-author who has publicly said no such documents exist. Third, even well known Democrats such as Matthew Miller, a man who worked for Schumer, the Dem Party, and the Justice Dept itself says that for the special councel's team to say anything at all here means that the report is "fundamentally wrong."

Sorry buddy. You'll have to find some better fabricated nonsense to have your impeachment dreams over. This story is about as clear an example of fake news as you'll likely see.

Ben Cranklin

stos.gif

There he sits,

Broken_hearted...

Edited by Ben Cranklin