To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

'Some white people may have to die' for blacks to advance

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

University of Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die' for blacks to advance

By Jessica Chasmar

The Washington Times

Friday, January 18, 2019

<More Here>

A University of Georgia teaching assistant who routinely attacks the concept of "whiteness" on social media took it a step further Wednesday when he declared that "some white people may have to die" in order for black people to advance.

"Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom," UGA philosophy TA and Ph.D. student Irami Osei-Frimpong wrote in a now-deleted comment on the Overheard at UGA Facebook page, Campus Reform reported.

Mr. Osei-Frimpong doubled down on the comment Friday morning on his own Facebook page, writing, "I'm just saying that America is set up to create functional White supremacists, and they have an attachment to it that's not particularly moral. I wouldn't be surprised if White people have to die before Black Americans can live in freedom."

A spokesperson at UGA's Equal Opportunities Office defended Mr. Osei-Frimpong's right to express his "personal opinion" in a private capacity, according to an email exchange with alum Andrew Lawrence, obtained by Campus Reform.

Despite receiving considerable backlash on social media for his comments, Mr. Osei-Frimpong continued to attack "whiteness" and the "trolls" who disagree with him on Friday.

"So, the trolls. The obvious thing to do would be to block them. Or I could let them troll themselves out and be an embarrassment to White people," he wrote on Facebook. "In the spirit of MLK and non-violent direct action, I'm going to go with the latter."

On Twitter, he wrote, "We have made a national project out of coddling White people about Whiteness, and we are living the consequences."

Mr. Osei-Frimpong has a long history of attacking "whiteness" and this isn't the first time he's suggested that "some white people" might need to be killed in the advance to freedom.

(snip)

<More Here>

Shaky McSelfie

Some already have. But he is not interested in that. He wants to inflict as much pain as possible. Becuase he is a dick.

Taggart Transcontinental

The only slavery going on today is in this moron's mind. I wonder if the University has investigated this fool? This is right up there with a threat to kill people. Does he have the capability and the intent to execute these comments himself?

A spokesperson at UGA’s Equal Opportunities Office defended Mr. Osei-Frimpong’s right to express his “personal opinion” in a private capacity, according to an email exchange with alum Andrew Lawrence, obtained by Campus Reform.

Interesting, if a white professor proclaimed the opposite he would be fired and we would be treated to the "these comments are unacceptable in polite society" theory. Because he's black and a racist he can get away with this crap?

“So, the trolls. The obvious thing to do would be to block them. Or I could let them troll themselves out and be an embarrassment to White people,” he wrote on Facebook. “In the spirit of MLK and non-violent direct action, I’m going to go with the latter.”

The Reverend Martin Luther King Jr would more than likely be disgusted by this mans perception as he was with Louis Farrakhan's. This crap should not be allowed in "polite society" if it's immoral for one side it must be the same standard to the other.

“This should not be controversial,” he argued at the time. “Some white people are really bad, and America abetted them reproducing that badness in their white progeny. I’d rather contain them with law enforcement, but US law enforcement isn’t particularly committed to making sure that white people act in accordance with racial justice. If we want racial justice without having to kill them, then all of our educational and media institutions should be preparing white people for the hit they are going to have to take, so that we get racial justice without killing too many of them.”

Hmm interesting, is he talking about the Gores, or the Kennedy's? How about those democrat members of the House and Senate that were members of the KKK or Margaret Sanger? Or are we strictly talking about white Republicans?

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental

Ben Cranklin

In that case, I nominate any white SJW who has bravely “hashtagged” in favor of Black Lives Matter: your virtue and heroic sacrifice will never be forgotten!

Noclevermoniker

What a loser. But I know at least two on this site that will find nothing wrong with his remarks.

grimreefer

In that case, I nominate any white SJW who has bravely “hashtagged” in favor of Black Lives Matter: your virtue and heroic sacrifice will never be forgotten!

Seconded.

:thumbsup:

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

If killing means that blacks receive freedom, then they ought to be freer than anyone because they kill each other more than any other race in the world does.

All I can say to that SOB is bring it, bitch. See what you'll get for your trouble.

Junto

All the talk about Trump or conservatives using dog whistle politics - THIS is what that really looks like, or how that sounds.

RIPUSA

All I can say to that SOB is bring it, bitch. See what you'll get for your trouble.

We can actually hold a gun straight. With the added bonus of both hands controlling the weapon, instead of one hand holding our pants up.

MontyPython

:coffeenpc:

Being a genuinely blind racist ignoramus, he gets this part exactly backwards:

"We have made a national project out of coddling White people about Whiteness, and we are living the consequences."

ROFLMAO

Huh?? White people are condemned and vilified and slandered every day for the heinous crime of being white. As for "coddling", LOL, precisely the opposite of the sort of coddling blacks get, there's no "affirmative action" for whites. There's no "hiring quotas" for whites. There's no cut-outs or preferences for whites. Etc etc etc.

This guy is truly stupid. And an unabashed racist.

<_<

kestrel

I know what you mean...My heart just...never mind.

Kestrel...

Buckwheat Jones

Frimpong?

Some people may have to die just because their name is so stupid

Ticked@TinselTown

Gee, Pingpong, project much?

Censport

Let's just call this what it is: Black supremacy.

Howsithangin

Interesting, if a white professor proclaimed the opposite he would be fired and we would be treated to the "these comments are unacceptable in polite society" theory. Because he's black and a racist he can get away with this crap

A rhetorical question of course.

One of the basic tenets of The Lefts implementation of Animal Farms “Some Animals are More Equal Than Others” is ‘Freedom of Speech! For Some’

Taggart Transcontinental

A rhetorical question of course.

One of the basic tenets of The Lefts implementation of Animal Farms "Some Animals are More Equal Than Others" is 'Freedom of Speech! For Some'

Believe me I know, I had an "educated" black man explain to me that I have to watch what I am saying around people because being offended is bad.

donsaliman

The only slavery going on today is in this moron's mind. I wonder if the University has investigated this fool? This is right up there with a threat to kill people. Does he have the capability and the intent to execute these comments himself?

Interesting, if a white professor proclaimed the opposite he would be fired and we would be treated to the "these comments are unacceptable in polite society" theory. Because he's black and a racist he can get away with this crap?

The Reverend Martin Luther King Jr would more than likely be disgusted by this mans perception as he was with Louis Farrakhan's. This crap should not be allowed in "polite society" if it's immoral for one side it must be the same standard to the other.

Hmm interesting, is he talking about the Gores, or the Kennedy's? How about those democrat members of the House and Senate that were members of the KKK or Margaret Sanger? Or are we strictly talking about white Republicans?

Yes, there is slavery today in the USA, if you don't me believe me just ask some blacks that play in the NFL and NBA and they will tell you.

Edited by donsaliman

RedSoloCup

Mr. Osei-Frimpong, you just and try. You will regret it when you are laying in your hospital bed, or even worse, the morgue....

Some already have. But he is not interested in that. He wants to inflict as much pain as possible. Becuase he is a dick.

A dick to the 10th power.

:exactly:

RedSoloCup

What a loser. But I know at least two on this site that will find nothing wrong with his remarks.

:yeahthat: I know exactly_who.

zurg

How will TA Osei-Frimpong write his name when he’s a fully blown black supremacist professor? Will it be Prof. Osei_Frimpong?

Diamond369

How about doing all we can to make sure black people don't kill each other in order for our people and communities to advance?

Alexis

How will TA Osei-Frimpong write his name when he’s a fully blown black supremacist professor? Will it be Prof. Osei_Frimpong?

Oh, I'm sure that will happen very soon. Being anti-white is a resume enhancer for these leftist colleges. A white person saying this about Blacks would have been vaporized by now.

Noclevermoniker

How about doing all we can to make sure black people don't kill each other in order for our people and communities to advance?

There’s no lucre for the leaders with your approach, but you’re right on point.