Willie Brown admits it: Kamala Harris slept her way to the top

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Willie Brown admits it: Kamala Harris slept her way to the top

https://www.americanthinker.com

By Monica Showalter

January 27, 2019

Article:

Kamala Harris, that vaunted self-righteous feminist candidate who's using her 'year of the woman' chops to challenge President Trump in 2020, has a little problem: She slept her way to the top.

You know, the mistress thing, not exactly moving on up based on hard work or merit, that little advantage of good looks (President Obama called her the 'best-looking' state attorney general), employed to their optimal practical use. Her political patron, former lawyer to pimps, Mayor of San Francisco, and State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, admitted he helped her get her political start, writing in his bloggy San Francisco Chronicle column:

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

Now you know where we get these people from. Somehow Harris, who was in her late 20s or at most 30 when she dated the 60-year-old married Brown around 1994 did so because he was just so very irresistable. Here's how the San Francisco Chronicle reported it on Twitter:

WILLIE BROWN: "I've been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president. Yes, we dated."https://t.co/xkzR0YhIl0

— San Francisco Chronicle (@sfchronicle) January 26, 2019

That of course, was in exchange for certain kinds of favors. Her rival, Democratic candidate Elizabeth Warren got her start playing fake Indian. Kamala went the old fashioned way, and slept her way to the top. Democrats have some pool of candidates here in this 'it's our turn' year of the woman and out to Get Trump.

Full Story

USMCforever60

Interesting, wonder if the feminazis will come after her....oh wait they wont, cause she is multiracial.

I bet little willie banged he like a screen door in a hurricane!

RedSoloCup

You don't say?

Ladybird

Ah slut shaming. Let me know how that works out..

Natural Selection

Willie Brown? :puke:

Some women will do anything to get ahead. Sounds like Harris is one of them.

Natural Selection

Willie Brown is thirty years older than her, and he's not good looking either.

Harris is sexually attractive. No doubt even more so 20 years ago. She could have dated many successful and good looking men her age. Why do you think she had sex with Willie Brown? Father issues?

More likely gold digging slut issues.

zurg

In addition to what NS said, you had a problem with Trump boasting about pussy grabbing. I guess here you don’t have a problem because Harris is the grabbee rather than the grabber?

(Surely, particularly in your case, in this comparison the white male - black female juxtaposition doesn’t affect you at all, right?)

Liz

So what? She's not the first woman to sleep with an influential man to enhance her resume and she won't be the last. I'm not condoning it but I'm not going to get all outraged about it either.

Ben Cranklin

Willie Brown is thirty years older than her, and he's not good looking either.

Harris is sexually attractive. No doubt even more so 20 years ago. She could have dated many successful and good looking men her age. Why do you think she had sex with Willie Brown? Father issues?

More likely gold digging slut issues.

Seems like she wasted the best years of her life pursuing elderly and already married men who could give her shortcuts to her career instead of single ones her age who could have given her love and children. She only just got married what, a few years ago (to make her seem slightly less of a weirdo once she was ready to start chasing higher elected offices, I guess) when she was past child-bearing age and could only be stepmother to young men she had no hand in raising during their formative years. I guess career was much more important than family to her, but even Hillary Clinton managed to be better adjusted on the home and family front. Sad. And, again, weird in someone seeking to be President; if she were ever elected (a big “if”), she’d be almost like a female James Buchanan.

Natural Selection

So what? She's not the first woman to sleep with an influential man to enhance her resume and she won't be the last. I'm not condoning it but I'm not going to get all outraged about it either.

Except that Harris introduced the "EMPOWER Act" meant to address sexual harassment in the workplace. Seems a little hypocritical coming from someone who used sex in the workplace to advance her career.

zurg

Seems like she wasted the best years of her life pursuing elderly and already married men who could give her shortcuts to her career instead of single ones her age who could have given her love and children. She only just got married what, a few years ago (to make her seem slightly less of a weirdo once she was ready to start chasing higher elected offices, I guess) when she was past child-bearing age and could only be stepmother to young men she had no hand in raising during their formative years. I guess career was much more important than family to her, but even Hillary Clinton managed to be better adjusted on the home and family front. Sad. And, again, weird in someone seeking to be President; if she were ever elected (a big “if”), she’d be almost like a female James Buchanan.

Spot on. Do we want a president who puts herself before anyone else?

(I know there will be the inevitable Trump commentary but boasting and being overly self-congratulating is very different from being a hidden hypocritical narcissist.)

Ladybird

In addition to what NS said, you had a problem with Trump boasting about pussy grabbing. I guess here you dont have a problem because Harris is the grabbee rather than the grabber?

(Surely, particularly in your case, in this comparison the white male - black female juxtaposition doesnt affect you at all, right?)

What?

When did Harris boast about grabbing anyone? And what does race have to do with this discussion?

I welcome the right re-acquiring their high and mightiness about a young woman sleeping with an older man, while even the pious evangelists gave a pass to Trumps transgressions, because 'he is one of us'.

Let the games begin.

Edited by Ladybird

Natural Selection

What?

When did Harris boast grabbing anyone? And what does race have to do with this discussion?

I welcome the right re-acquiring their high and mightiness about a young woman sleeping with an older man, while even the pious evangelists gave a pass to Trumps transgressions, because 'he is one of us'.

Let the games begin.

Did Harris behave like a slut when she had sex with Willie Brown to advance her career?

What's your definition of "slut"?

Censport

I suppose it's politically incorrect to ask for candidates who earned their jobs on their merits instead of on their back. Good thing she has a track record of being ethical and making sound decisions.

Oh wait, she doesn't.

Which is apparently why she (bleep)ed her way through her career.

zurg

What?

When did Harris boast about grabbing anyone? And what does race have to do with this discussion?

I admit that the word ‘grabbee’ may be my invention but I thought as a native speaker, you’d understand the implied difference between grabbER and grabbEE. Like employer and employee.

So no, Harris never boasted about grabbing anyone.

Edited by zurg

Liz

Except that Harris introduced the "EMPOWER Act" meant to address sexual harassment in the workplace. Seems a little hypocritical coming from someone who used sex in the workplace to advance her career.

I'm certainly not defending Kamala Harris, nor do I want to see her anywhere near the White House. But the relationship between Willie Brown and Kamala Harris certainly appears to have been consensual so I'm not sure why sexual harassment would be an issue.

Natural Selection

I'm certainly not defending Kamala Harris, nor do I want to see her anywhere near the White House. But the relationship between Willie Brown and Kamala Harris certainly appears to have been consensual so I'm not sure why sexual harassment would be an issue.

It's possible that Willie Brown seduced her by suggesting that he could help her career. She agreed, so it's consensual. A woman in the exact same situation who was not interested would win a sexual harassment lawsuit against Willie Brown.

MTP Reggie
I admit that the word 'grabbee' may be my invention but I thought as a native speaker, you'd understand the implied difference between grabbER and grabbEE. Like employer and employee.

You need to remember that you're responding to the Queen Of Obtuse.

zurg

True...

zurg

As an aside, it’s funny, in this context, that his name is Willie.

RedSoloCup

What?

Let the games begin.

:comfort:

a0131bebdd148e7d8488d33bd49c79b9d4232a2b48f495d952fcc34dda34518e.jpg

:exactly:

I suppose it's politically incorrect to ask for candidates who earned their jobs on their merits instead of on their back. Good thing she has a track record of being ethical and making sound decisions.

Oh wait, she doesn't.

Which is apparently why she (bleep)ed her way through her career.

:exactly:

To paraphrase Dan Aykroyd: Kamala, you ignorant slut.

Edited by RedSoloCup

Tikk

Well I suppose this is an improvement from Bill Clinton sleeping his way to the bottom...

Hieronymous

I wonder if Gavin Newsom slept with Brown too...

Censport
I wonder if Gavin Newsom slept with Brown too...

Now that you've put it out there, I'll admit that's what I thought too, considering how Willie put it:

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

Coach

It doesn't matter to me. The king or queen makers in the progressive college of electors are pushing Harris for now. It has nothing to do with her ability, statesmanship or experience. Her resume is based on looks, skin color, gender and hipness. She is a lightweight otherwise so we shall watch the circus. Rest assured when a brighter shiny object appears that's who progressives will gravitate to. It's probably too early for them to jump to a tran candidate but they will in time.