To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Willie Brown admits it: Kamala Harris slept her way to the top

Rate this topic

spt

It's possible that Willie Brown seduced her by suggesting that he could help her career. She agreed, so it's consensual. A woman in the exact same situation who was not interested would win a sexual harassment lawsuit against Willie Brown.

As I heard a boss of mine say years ago. It is only harassment when it is unwanted.

Ticked@TinselTown

Ah slut shaming. Let me know how that works out..

Good that you admit she's a slut. That's progress in the right direction.

MontyPython

I couldn't care less if she's a slut. Hell, back when I was single I had lots of sex with lots of women, so it would be extremely hypocritical for me to try to "shame" somebody for merely being a slut.

But as you know perfectly well (and knew it before you posted the above), her sluttiness isn't the issue here. The issue is how she advanced her career by being a slut. That's a whole different subject than merely being a slut.

B)

Edited by MontyPython

Ticked@TinselTown

What?

When did Harris boast about grabbing anyone? And what does race have to do with this discussion?

I welcome the right re-acquiring their high and mightiness about a young woman sleeping with an older man, while even the pious evangelists gave a pass to Trumps transgressions, because 'he is one of us'.

Let the games begin.

And is bedding a man twice your age for professional and financial gain supposed to be feminism at work?

grimreefer

Since it's bad to ask for a date sex to advance someone's career, isn't it be bad to offer to date sex to advance your own?

But "slut shaming". Now she's a victim. :rolleyes:

Dean Adam Smithee

If she were a private citizen, I wouldn't give two shizzles about it.

If she were a corporate figure, I'd probably do business elsewhere (I didn't buy a single thing from HP when Carly whats-her-face was in charge. Not because she WAS such, but that in being such she took her eye off the ball of running a business. Or, maybe she had her eye on too many balls, so to speak, I dunno. What I do know is that the sell-off of the test&Measurement division was a disaster and likewise the acquisition on compaq).

As a "Public" figure, she's fair game. The "Public" deserves to know how she got there.

Natural Selection

As I heard a boss of mine say years ago. It is only harassment when it is unwanted.

sexual-harassment.jpg

SARGE

I don't see Harris as a slut. A slut does it for the good feeling and the fun.

Doing it for personal gain or enrichment makes her a whore. :shrug:

erp

Non of this really matters. Did anyone see her speech today? The woman has zero charisma. She is DOA.

Natural Selection

Non of this really matters. Did anyone see her speech today? The woman has zero charisma. She is DOA.

Hillary had zero charisma.

MontyPython

She also apparently has no fresh ideas, either.

I had to include "apparently" because I can't pretend I watched the whole thing. But the part I did watch was just a re-hashing of all the same old lies the Democrats have been telling since Trump first announced his candidacy. You know them all too: That all the current racial tension is somehow "Trump's fault"...that all the political division is somehow "Trump's fault"...and on and on and on.

Democrats.Are.Scum.

<_<

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

In addition to what NS said, you had a problem with Trump boasting about pussy grabbing. I guess here you don’t have a problem because Harris is the grabbee rather than the grabber?

(Surely, particularly in your case, in this comparison the white male - black female juxtaposition doesn’t affect you at all, right?)

BAM! :biglaugh:

What?

When did Harris boast about grabbing anyone? And what does race have to do with this discussion?

I welcome the right re-acquiring their high and mightiness about a young woman sleeping with an older man, while even the pious evangelists gave a pass to Trumps transgressions, because 'he is one of us'.

Let the games begin.

Queen Obtusia is at it again! :lol:

I suppose it's politically incorrect to ask for candidates who earned their jobs on their merits instead of on their back. Good thing she has a track record of being ethical and making sound decisions.

Oh wait, she doesn't.

Which is apparently why she (bleep)ed her way through her career.

Hence why Ladybird defends her along with all other criminals, low lifes and deviants.

As an aside, it’s funny, in this context, that his name is Willie.

"Wet" Willie, no doubt! :lol:

Hieronymous

Hillary had zero charisma.

She also was well connected. Despite Harris's current notoriety, she doesn't have anything close to the reach of the Clinton's. As for "sleeping her way to the top", big deal. If in her mind it is worth it that is her business. She won't be the nominee in 2020 anyway. It is hard to see her act attracting voters outside of California.

Ladybird

I admit that the word ‘grabbee’ may be my invention but I thought as a native speaker, you’d understand the implied difference between grabbER and grabbEE. Like employer and employee.

So no, Harris never boasted about grabbing anyone.

Harris hasn't accused Willie Brown of anything.

Is the right really going to go there? This should be good.

JerryL

Can I ask you a question?

Just how are infidelities by someone while not in and not seeking office a problem while leveraging sex with married people in order to advance one's public career and candidacy is not?

Or is this simply because she is a woman and (sort of) black that she, and her decisions and actions, are somehow off limits?

I am having a difficult time wrapping my head around that one?

Edited by JerryL

Natural Selection

Why would someone who offers sex for favors accuse someone who offered favors for sex?

zurg

I have no idea how your first sentence there is relevant to this discussion or to what I stated.

I have no idea what “going to go there” refers to. Care to be specific?

Alternatively, I can also re-explain my post to you, I’ll be the explainER and you’ll be the explainEE.

Ladybird

Can I ask you a question?

Just how are infidelities by someone while not in and not seeking office a problem while leveraging sex with married people in order to advance one's public career and candidacy is not?

Or is this simply because she is a woman and (sort of) black that she, and her decisions and actions, are somehow off limits?

I am having a difficult time wrapping my head around that one?

I didn’t say it wasn’t a problem. I think conservatives getting haughty about 20 year old reports of the bedroom antics of a single, sexually active young woman is hypocrisy at its finest when they have dismissed Trumps infidelities as simple manly peccadilloes.

This has nothing to do with her race. Many young women have dated older guys for various reasons (see FLOTUS). Unless you were in the bedroom with them, you have no way of knowing what all of her reasons were.

I’m not a fan of Ms Harris, btw. I don’t think she has a chance in hell, at least not this time around. Of course I could be wrong. Trump is president.

JerryL

Why would someone who offers sex for favors accuse someone who offered favors for sex?

Offered and delivered on both counts.

Pretty much the definition of prostitution.

zurg

I didn’t say it wasn’t a problem. I think conservatives getting haughty about 20 year old reports of the bedroom antics of a single, sexually active young woman is hypocrisy at its finest when they have dismissed Trumps infidelities as simple manly peccadilloes.

Au contraire madam. It’s the left who suddenly found their sexual “morals” when stories of Trump came around, but now with Kamala Harris there’s no mention of HER affairs with a married man.

The reaction to Harris isn’t about her, it’s about the left and media trying to keep it hush hush. The hypocrisy is on YOUR side. As is ALWAYS the case, all that conservatives ask for is same/equal treatment. Your side is the one who applies one standard to conservatives and another standard (or none) to the left.

It is totally friggin obvious, from this example to lying to investigative bodies to the FBI raids. OBVIOUS!!

Edited by zurg

Joe the Pagan

2nd wave feminist Helen Gurley Brown wrote a book about sleeping with a more successful man to move up the ladder.