To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Willie Brown admits it: Kamala Harris slept her way to the top

Rate this topic

Natural Selection

Kamala Harris has already snagged a corporate sponsor!

Dx90gp1-Uw-AE4-GTR.jpg

stick

Ah slut shaming. Let me know how that works out..

If the knee-pads fit....

I don't think I've read where she's denied the allegations.

JerryL

I didn’t say it wasn’t a problem. I think conservatives getting haughty about 20 year old reports of the bedroom antics of a single, sexually active young woman is hypocrisy at its finest when they have dismissed Trumps infidelities as simple manly peccadilloes.

This has nothing to do with her race. Many young women have dated older guys for various reasons (see FLOTUS). Unless you were in the bedroom with them, you have no way of knowing what all of her reasons were.

I’m not a fan of Ms Harris, btw. I don’t think she has a chance in hell, at least not this time around. Of course I could be wrong. Trump is president.

Do you honestly believe that?

We were told "it's just sex" with Billy BJ Clinton while every Democrat in the Senate rallied behind him and acquitted, even though every one KNEW he perjured himself. Everyone knew he was diddling the young intern in the Oval Office while on the phone with world leaders. The left turned a collective blind eye to attack dog HRC, the "champion of women." as she publically and privately did everything she could to eviscerate the women her husband raped and abused...all in order to consolidate power for herself off the sexual predator's name.

Then along came Trump and because he ran as a Republican and seems to inspire this irrational level of hatred in leftists and, suddenly, morals matter again and his sex life from before he ever ran for office is of paramount importance to you on the left...you included.

And now, we have a democrat putting herself out there for the highest office who traded sex with a married man for professional favors and you are whining about "slut shaming." Does it matter, or not?

You hypocrites on the left can't have it both ways.

stick

As I heard a boss of mine say years ago. It is only harassment when it is unwanted.

That may have actually passed years ago, but not today.

That_Guy

we have a democrat putting herself out there for the highest office who traded sex with a married man for professional favors

You’ve seen evidence of this “sex trade,” Jerry?

Natural Selection

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker." -Willie Brown

(source)

Ben Cranklin

Well, with all the usual what-aboutism, let's just not lose sight of the fact that this part of her past is being brought up to ultimately question her professional merit and competence, not just her sexual morals; did she or didn't she "qualify" for one or more positions through "dating" around with a boss? Would she have got where she got without that sort of thing? Unfortunately, she did it, so we'll never know how she would have fared without it, now. Anyway, the difference between her and Trump on this particular subject is that Trump never "dated" a boss who then promoted him, to anyone's knowledge.

Edited by Ben Cranklin

zurg

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker." -Willie Brown

(source)

I would say BOOM! but you’ve already informed the inhabitants of Obtusia with this data so they have no defense. Unless they have mental issues.

RedSoloCup

Kamala Harris has already snagged a corporate sponsor!

Dx90gp1-Uw-AE4-GTR.jpg

:biglaugh:

(source)

Zing!

:pissinginthewind.gif:

Ladybird

(source)

And this makes her a whore?

Natural Selection

gold-digger.jpg

zurg

Apparently it makes extramarital sex 20 years prior to running okay again.

Natural Selection

BOOM!

Ladybird

I wasn’t aware Willie Brown is running for president. She had an open relationship with a married man when she was 20. Not a thing I would endorse, but these were two consenting adults and she was not the one breaking a solemn vow.

Coach

I wasn’t aware Willie Brown is running for president. She had an open relationship with a married man when she was 20. Not a thing I would endorse, but these were two consenting adults and she was not the one breaking a solemn vow.

Wait a minute, if you are correct why are all the progressive candidates denouncing their own past behavior and beliefs as though they were the subjects of a Stalinist purge ?

Joe the Pagan

If the primary were held today. Which of the announced candidates would you vote for?

Censport

She slept with him for the purpose of compensation, and she was compensated.

Sure sounds like a whore to me.

zurg

Aha. We’re getting to the bottom of it, as it were.

Trump:

- was married at time of affair, so betrayed his wife. Partner was single.

- did not need affair for career advancement, and thus ultimately did not need affair to be in a position to run for president.

Harris:

- was single at time of affair. Partner was married, so betrayed his wife.

- needed affair for career advancement, and thus ultimately needed affair to be in a position to run for president.

Conclusions:

- affair helped Harris ( D) and hurt Trump ( R) politically, so we’re all good! Awesome!!

Edited by zurg

Ladybird

She slept with him for the purpose of compensation, and she was compensated.

Sure sounds like a whore to me.

You know this was her purpose how?

Ladybird

If the primary were held today. Which of the announced candidates would you vote for?

I don’t know enough about them (except for Biden) to make a judgement either way. It seems like a new name gets added every couple of days.

That_Guy

They don’t.

They have a strong suspicion that accusing an accomplished woman of color of using (or outright selling) sex to advance in her career might trigger you, so they’re going to keep this up - thinking it’s funny.

Censport

I guess there could be other reasons a woman in her 20's would have sex with a married 60-year-old man. The BMW, for example. How you about you list all the other possible reasons, then we can discuss them and eliminate them in order of ridiculousness, until there is only one reason left.

I highly suspect the reason will look like this:

A woman with political ambitions is having trouble getting traction on her own due to her lack of talent. She has sex with a powerful married politician 2-3 times her age. He gives her two state commissions, starting her political career. When she no longer needed to have sex with him to get/keep jobs, the affair was ended.

It's a pattern as old as the human race, so it doesn't take much deductive reasoning to connect the dots. Which means you must be deliberately blinding yourself.

Or you really are the Queen of Obtusia.

Censport

They don’t.

They have a strong suspicion that accusing an accomplished woman of color of using (or outright selling) sex to advance in her career might trigger you, so they’re going to keep this up - thinking it’s funny.

Says the poster who claims to know what Trump was thinking when he colluded with Russia to steal the election.

And it's not funny. Harris has done a lot of damage to California, to the justice system, and to people's lives. The last thing this country needs is her career advancing any further.

stick

They don’t.

Why do YOU think an young, attractive, aspiring lawyer would want to sleep with and old, ugly, politically-connected mentor type (oh yeah, also MARRIED) 30 (count 'em, 30) YEARS her senior?

Because she had no other prospects?

Because she wasn't able to meet other SINGLE people to sleep with?

Because he was just so good in bed she couldn't resist?

Low self-esteem?

Sure, it's none of my business, but I can do the math. And the precedent has been set - we need to involve ourselves in our elected leaders personal lives to know and understand their motivations, how they think RE: any Republican SCOTUS candidate or political appointee, geez, any Republican at all, really.

The right is just following the left's lead on this one.

Ladybird

Why do YOU think an young, attractive, aspiring lawyer would want to sleep with and old, ugly, politically-connected mentor type (oh yeah, also MARRIED) 30 (count 'em, 30) YEARS her senior?

Because she had no other prospects?

Because she wasn't able to meet other SINGLE people to sleep with?

Because he was just so good in bed she couldn't resist?

Low self-esteem?

Sure, it's none of my business, but I can do the math. And the precedent has been set - we need to involve ourselves in our elected leaders personal lives to know and understand their motivations, how they think RE: any Republican SCOTUS candidate or political appointee, geez, any Republican at all, really.

The right is just following the left's lead on this one.

If this make Harris a whore, what does it make Melania Trump or any young woman attracted to an accomplished older man?