Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Willie Brown admits it: Kamala Harris slept her way to the top

Rate this topic

firecoco
IMG-0295.jpg Edited by firecoco

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

They don’t.

They have a strong suspicion that accusing an accomplished woman of color of using (or outright selling) sex to advance in her career might trigger you, so they’re going to keep this up - thinking it’s funny.

The thing that's funny is watching you two progtards twist and dance around moving the goalposts to suit your argument and agenda! :lol:

You're both consistent about being inconsistent! :biglaugh:

stick

If this make Harris a whore, what does it make Melania Trump or any young woman attracted to an accomplished older man?

Ah, the whataboutist makes her appearance.

Forget about what to call it; I'm more interested in why Harris would lower herself when seemingly she was already on a path to success. Perhaps she was looking for a bit more of a fast-track?

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

IMG-0295.jpg

:lol3: :high5:

A sasstified customah!

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Ladybird

Ah, the whataboutist makes her appearance.

Forget about what to call it; I'm more interested in why Harris would lower herself when seemingly she was already on a path to success. Perhaps she was looking for a bit more of a fast-track?

Maybe. So what? People have complex reasons for doing what they do. Pursuing a freindship may be beneficial in more than one way. Same thing with dating. I object to women who are sexually mature being referred to as whores, because they date an older man with a big bank account.

Hieronymous

I wasn’t aware Willie Brown is running for president. She had an open relationship with a married man when she was 20. Not a thing I would endorse, but these were two consenting adults and she was not the one breaking a solemn vow.

Really this says much about Willie Brown. An older man in position of authority who sees younger women trying to enter a difficult field. Ever the opportunist, Brown looks for their insecurities and uses them to his advantage...unless the woman isn't good looking. While it is easy to see how Harris got to where she is, why does a predator like Brown even exist as a "public servant"?

Ticked@TinselTown

And this makes her a whore?

Yes. It does.

Ticked@TinselTown

I wasn’t aware Willie Brown is running for president. She had an open relationship with a married man when she was 20. Not a thing I would endorse, but these were two consenting adults and she was not the one breaking a solemn vow.

Talk about obtuse... I will say you're limber, though. Twisting yourself into those intricate shapes to refuse to acknowledge that what she did was nothing more than prostituting herself and that is far from the strong feminist she's seeking to project herself as.

stick

Maybe. So what? People have complex reasons for doing what they do. Pursuing a freindship may be beneficial in more than one way. Same thing with dating. I object to women who are sexually mature being referred to as whores, because they date an older man with a big bank account.

Optics. Oh, and #metoo would seem apropos in this instance.

That's what. If she doesn't care about the optics of her actions, they we the public should be free to comment and criticize a public official on those optics.

BTW, I never called her a whore, so I'm a little confused why you keep bringing it up in our back and forth???

Edited by stick

Joe the Pagan

I don’t know enough about them (except for Biden) to make a judgement either way. It seems like a new name gets added every couple of days.

First I said today. So it does not matter who enters the race in a couple of days.

Second at what point will you learn more about the Democrat candidates.

Dean Adam Smithee

Really this says much about Willie Brown. An older man in position of authority who sees younger women trying to enter a difficult field. Ever the opportunist, Brown looks for their insecurities and uses them to his advantage...unless the woman isn't good looking. While it is easy to see how Harris got to where she is, why does a predator like Brown even exist as a "public servant"?

Says much about BOTH of them. They deserved each other, But "We The People" don't deserve either one.

I get "Extra Credit" in the afterlife (I need all the help I can get). Venezuelan engineer who worked for me on one particular was "stacked" in a way that to quote Raymond Chandler, "would make a Bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window". At least a 36D. Maybe a 38D. Yeah, well, maybe being "up front" about such endowments is meaningful in Venezueal; Not so much in the Smithee organization. We DO have a job to do.

erp

Would you prefer home wrecker? Isn't that what they call women who sleep with married men? Technically, I mean. ;)

JerryL

If this make Harris a whore, what does it make Melania Trump or any young woman attracted to an accomplished older man?

You tell us.

Somehow, what Trump did in his consensual sex life is an issue. You have made it an issue numerous times and tried to use it to bludgeon Republicans.

Here we have a marginally « of color » woman leveraging sex for advantage with a leftist operative and influencer who DID pay for the sex with leverage and it it is no big deal.

Trump...not related whatsoever to his political life.

Harris...the root of her political life.

Hypocrites.

erp

You’ve seen evidence of this “sex trade,” Jerry?

Why are you still here?

RedSoloCup

They don’t.

They have a strong suspicion that accusing an accomplished woman of color of using (or outright selling) sex to advance in her career might trigger you, so they’re going to keep this up - thinking it’s funny.

:pissinginthewind.gif:

Why are you still here?

No one else will give him attention due to being an annoying pain in the arse?

The thing that's funny is watching you two progtards twist and dance around moving the goalposts to suit your argument and agenda! :lol:

You're both consistent about being inconsistent! :biglaugh:

:yeahthat:

Says the poster who claims to know what Trump was thinking when he colluded with Russia to steal the election.

And it's not funny. Harris has done a lot of damage to California, to the justice system, and to people's lives. The last thing this country needs is her career advancing any further.

Zing!

Yes, toots.

Why do YOU think an young, attractive, aspiring lawyer would want to sleep with and old, ugly, politically-connected mentor type (oh yeah, also MARRIED) 30 (count 'em, 30) YEARS her senior?

Because she had no other prospects?

Because she wasn't able to meet other SINGLE people to sleep with?

Because he was just so good in bed she couldn't resist?

Low self-esteem?

Sure, it's none of my business, but I can do the math. And the precedent has been set - we need to involve ourselves in our elected leaders personal lives to know and understand their motivations, how they think RE: any Republican SCOTUS candidate or political appointee, geez, any Republican at all, really.

The right is just following the left's lead on this one.

:exactly:

Ladybird

Optics. Oh, and #metoo would seem apropos in this instance.

That's what. If she doesn't care about the optics of her actions, they we the public should be free to comment and criticize a public official on those optics.

BTW, I never called her a whore, so I'm a little confused why you keep bringing it up in our back and forth???

How does this consensual relationship have anything to do with #Metoo?

MontyPython

Au contraire madam. It’s the left who suddenly found their sexual “morals” when stories of Trump came around, but now with Kamala Harris there’s no mention of HER affairs with a married man.

The reaction to Harris isn’t about her, it’s about the left and media trying to keep it hush hush. The hypocrisy is on YOUR side. As is ALWAYS the case, all that conservatives ask for is same/equal treatment. Your side is the one who applies one standard to conservatives and another standard (or none) to the left.

It is totally friggin obvious, from this example to lying to investigative bodies to the FBI raids. OBVIOUS!!

Do you honestly believe that?

We were told "it's just sex" with Billy BJ Clinton while every Democrat in the Senate rallied behind him and acquitted, even though every one KNEW he perjured himself. Everyone knew he was diddling the young intern in the Oval Office while on the phone with world leaders. The left turned a collective blind eye to attack dog HRC, the "champion of women." as she publically and privately did everything she could to eviscerate the women her husband raped and abused...all in order to consolidate power for herself off the sexual predator's name.

Then along came Trump and because he ran as a Republican and seems to inspire this irrational level of hatred in leftists and, suddenly, morals matter again and his sex life from before he ever ran for office is of paramount importance to you on the left...you included.

And now, we have a democrat putting herself out there for the highest office who traded sex with a married man for professional favors and you are whining about "slut shaming." Does it matter, or not?

You hypocrites on the left can't have it both ways.

Exactly, and well said, both of you.

The hypocrisy on the left is hit-you-in-the-face obvious. When it's a leftist, it just doesn't matter where or when or with whom they had sex. It doesn't matter if they're married or the person they're sleeping with is married. It doesn't matter if they lie like a rug about it. It doesn't matter if it's done to advance their political career. NONE of that stuff matters. "It's only sex, who cares?"

But Trump's every sexual encounter, even those that were decades before he ever ran for anything, are grist for the leftist anti-Trump mill.

Leftists.Are.Slime.

<_<

Ladybird

You tell us.

Somehow, what Trump did in his consensual sex life is an issue. You have made it an issue numerous times and tried to use it to bludgeon Republicans.

Here we have a marginally « of color » woman leveraging sex for advantage with a leftist operative and influencer who DID pay for the sex with leverage and it it is no big deal.

Trump...not related whatsoever to his political life.

Harris...the root of her political life.

Hypocrites.

I’’ve used it bludgeon right wing religious hypocrites who have cozied up to Trump when they previously condemned others for their sexuality and lack of character.

stick

How does this consensual relationship have anything to do with #Metoo?

Men using their position of power over women, whether she was a willing participant or not, just perpetuates the patriarchy.

That's what I've been told.

stick

I’’ve used it bludgeon right wing religious hypocrites who have cozied up to Trump when they previously condemned others for their sexuality and lack of character.

No, you've used it as a PAINT BRUSH to broad brush anyone on the right regardless of religious affiliation and amount of criticism leveled except, of course, when it is Islam and it's tenets are questioned.

Then you defend, defend, defend, defend....not a bludgeon or paint brush to be found then.

Ladybird

Men using their position of power over women, whether she was a willing participant or not, just perpetuates the patriarchy.

That's what I've been told.

You’ve confused it with ‘male privilege’ or something.

This woman was not raped or sexually harrased.

Censport

Now do Harvey Weinstein.

stick

We don't know that.

Ladybird

Now do Harvey Weinstein.

We don't know that.

Until she says differently, all we have is Willie Brown stating they dated.

If you want to call it rape, be my guest.

stick

Until she says differently, all we have is Willie Brown stating they dated.

If you want to call it rape, be my guest.

I’m not saying anything, but, unlike you, I’m also not not saying anything either. :shrug: