Ruth Bader Ginsburg watch nears the end of its second month

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Ruth Bader Ginsburg watch nears the end of its second month

https://www.americanthinker.com

By Taylor Day

January 29, 2019

Article:

It has been 54 days since the public laid eyes on the 85-year-old Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and her absence is prompting calls for proof of life. The last time she was seen was on December 6, 2018, when she heard arguments in person at the Court. Since then, she underwent surgery on December 21 of last year after two cancerous growths from her left lung were discovered and removed. All official statements have been issued by people close to her and meant to assure the public that she is recovering quietly.

However, RBG has missed oral arguments this month for the first time in her 25-year career on the bench, and it is raising anxieties about how well and if she is recovering. It has been reported that the White House is taking steps toward preparing a short list of Supreme Court nominees in the event of Justice Ginsburg's death or departure. Adding even more fuel to the speculation, Fox & Friends "accidentally" showed a memorial graphic that claimed that Ginsburg is dead. The show apologized shortly after and blamed it on a "control room error," but it's worth noting that the graphic even being made and loaded is a disturbing, macabre preparation.

She was scheduled to attend a function called "An Evening with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg" in Los Angeles on Tuesday evening at the Skirball Cultural Center, but the event was "regrettably canceled" because she is still recuperating from her recent surgery. A second engagement on February 6 with her and philanthropist David Rubenstein in New York City was also canceled.

The reason her absence is so monumental is that if her health has compromised her ability to do her job as a member of the highest court in the United States, her removal will give President Trump his third justice nomination of his first term. This would be an apocalypse to the liberal Democrats, who would be faced with the most conservative Supreme Court in modern history for decades to come. If you thought the Kavanaugh nomination was rough, imagine if Democrats doubled their efforts the third time around.

Could this be why Nancy Pelosi is so defiantly postponing the president's State of the Union address – because it might reveal to the world an empty seat where RBG is supposed to be? Although the justice didn't attend, in protest, President Trump's first State of the Union in 2018 and Supreme Court justice attendance is by no means required, it would be terrible optics as the nation wonders where and how she is.

Full Story

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

She's probably already assumed room temperature and the deep state is likely keeping it hidden from us.

They don't want Trump appointing another replacement and they will do everything no matter how dirty, rotten, low down and illegal to get their way.

Ben Cranklin

Ouch. If she could have been bothered to consider anything other than her ego, she would have retired no later than halfway through Obama’s second term instead of ending up as the Brezhnev of the SCOTUS. Serves her right.

Edited by Ben Cranklin

Hieronymous

The last update I remember on her health mentioned pneumonia. Not to sound morbid, but in an 85 year old that usually is the beginning of the end.

Taggart Transcontinental

She's dead and they have her on ice, they are waiting until the summer of 2019 when they (both parties) can claim that DJT does not have a right to appoint her replacement because he's nearing the end of the term. That's the game.

E Van der Vliet

I called March. But I’m thinking I should have went with February.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

She's dead and they have her on ice, they are waiting until the summer of 2019 when they (both parties) can claim that DJT does not have a right to appoint her replacement because he's nearing the end of the term. That's the game.

:yeahthat:

Or they hope to have Trump impeached by then? :rolleyes:

Bubbajoebob

:yeahthat:

Or they hope to have Trump impeached by then? :rolleyes:

And they think they'll like a nomination from Pence better?

grimreefer

That thought had crossed my mind too.

Hieronymous

The next nominee will be their worst nightmare: a female conservative who is also a real feminist. The stall is on.

RedSoloCup

She's probably already assumed room temperature and the deep state is likely keeping it hidden from us.

They don't want Trump appointing another replacement and they will do everything no matter how dirty, rotten, low down and illegal to get their way.

:exactly:

gravelrash
Adding even more fuel to the speculation, Fox & Friends "accidentally" showed a memorial graphic that claimed that Ginsburg is dead.

I already picked out the epithet for her tombstone:

"What a world! What a world!"

tailgunner

Trump should send the WH doctor to check on her condition. See what he can do to help.

Censport
I called March. But I’m thinking I should have went with February.

I called April. It's a good thing we didn't put any money on it.

stick

If her spot opens up there should be no hesitation to nominate a true conservative jurist and fight for their confirmation tooth and nail.

Elections have consequences.

Ticked@TinselTown

Bitch.

Be.

Gone.

She has done enough damage to this nation, she needs to be put asunder and our nation needs to breathe free of her vile horseshidt.

JerryL

If her spot opens up there should be no hesitation to nominate a true conservative jurist and fight for their confirmation tooth and nail.

Elections have consequences.

The Republicans increased their control of the Senate. Let the Democrats foam at the mouth all they want then confirm. There should be no question or issue at all.

Noclevermoniker

By Feb. 14.....

LongKnife

How long before the neighbors begin questioning the smell?

Ticked@TinselTown

The Republicans increased their control of the Senate. Let the Democrats foam at the mouth all they want then confirm. There should be no question or issue at all.

That won't stop the histrionics and the fake allegations, the I am Spartacus moments, the smears in the MSM, and they thrive on diversion and manipulation, which is what this kind of circus does.

And while we do have the Senate, can we trust all of those senators to do the right thing for the American people?

usapatriot

The last update I remember on her health mentioned pneumonia. Not to sound morbid, but in an 85 year old that usually is the beginning of the end.

Actually, that was from the Santa Monica Observer from an anonymous source. The official statement from the Supreme Court was two weeks ago where they said "Her recovery from surgery is on track. Post-surgery evaluation indicates no evidence of remaining disease, and no further treatment is required." Now, you can interpret that statement in a variety of ways. On track based on what prognosis? Maybe the doctors told her her cancer has spread throughout the rest of her body and the prognosis is that it is terminal. Thus, she's on track to soon die. No evidence of the remaining disease could simply mean that did successfully remove the cancer in her lungs, but there's cancer everywhere else or what she has now is pneumonia, which isn't cancer. No further treatment is required could be that they've told her its terminal, so there' no need for any more treatment as it would be fruitless. If you understand the swamp and their double speak, you always know you need to "interpret" what they are saying and what they aren't saying.

My personal opinion is that she is on life support to keep her alive. This can work for awhile, but there comes a point in which all of the machines in the world can't keep a body alive. No Republican will have the guts to demand to SEE a living and breathing Ginsburg no matter how long they say she is "recovering". My guess is that they'll announce she died sometime in November and the snake McConnell will cave and say we can't allow Trump to appoint someone to replace her during an election year. If you question how they will pretend she's alive for another 10 months, just look at the fact that NO ONE actually saw McCain alive other than family and top aids for almost SIX months. Look how the press came out wit the knives for one of Trumps advisors who simply stated the traitor McCain is going to die soon (that was in July). They eventually had to fire him. I believe McCain actually died in March, but they held off announcing his death until August to prevent Trump from getting the last vote to repeal Odumbocare (and that vindictive POS was successful). Unfortunately, the DemoRATs will also be successful with Ginsburg unless...WE THE PEOPLE start demanding to SEE her alive (no Republicans will ever do it).

Severian

Well, dead means "no further treatment required."

Ticked@TinselTown

Well, dead means "no further treatment required."

And automatic registration as a Democratic voter.

grimreefer
Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes public appearance, first since surgery

Fox News

Edmund DeMarche

2/5/19

excerpt:

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes first public appearance since undergoing cancer surgery

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Monday attended a concert called, "Notorious RBG in Song" in Washington, D.C., marking her first public appearance since undergoing lung cancer surgery last December.

The 85-year-old has been recuperating at her home in Washington since the procedure at New York's Memorial Sloane Kettering to remove the lower lobe of her left lung.

*SNIP*

The justice sat in the back of the darkened auditorium at the National Museum of Women in the Arts and, according to The Washington Post, was only spotted by concertgoers as they left the performance.

*SNIP*

LINK

If it was me I'd have checked for a pulse... maybe the mirror under the nose check. :wtf2:

:sailor:

E Van der Vliet

If it was me I'd have checked for a pulse... maybe the mirror under the nose check. :wtf2:

:sailor:

I wonder if she was wearing dark sunglasses.