MTP Reggie

Editorial: Charles Schumer = Nazi!

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie
nae6ny1zrwuy.jpg

Currahee!

What publication is this from?

Severian

Wait, what is that strange substance those words are written on? Some ancient material used in the distant past?

But yeah, Schumer has always been an ass.

RedSoloCup

Yes, Chuckles is the most despised man in America.

President-Elect E Vliet

Why do people keep electing these fools?

Coach

Why do people keep electing these fools?

Fools elect fools.

Dean Adam Smithee

What publication is this from?

I'm skeptical it's for real. Lots of the same photo on various boards, lot's of people asking "Where's this from?" but no original source that I can find.

*IF* it's for real, it's from the mid '90s. The HR 2580 mentioned in the article was introduced by Schumer in November '95.

The William Cooper who supposedly wrote this was a nutjob conspiracy theorist so far off the deep end the he made Alex Jones look like the model of sanity in comparison - and who once claimed that Alex Jones was PART of the conspiracy - and who was killed in a shootout with police in '01... which itself has become a conspiracy theory all it's own that GWB has Cooper assassinated for warning about 9/11. Sheesh, it never ends with these people. We're not talking just tin foil hat, but industrial-grade solid tin hardhat.

Was Cooper right about Schumer? Well, even a lunatic in a straight-jacket strapped down to a gurney receiving electroshock in an asylum while staring at a broken clock on the wall can occasionally tell you the correct time.

Dean Adam Smithee

The cult of William Cooper: the oddball conspiracist who predicted 9/11 – and his own death

by Tim Stanley

10 September 2018 • 6:15pm

Milton William Cooper predicted 9/11. On June 28, 2001, the conspiracy theorist told listeners to his broadcast Hour of the Time that Osama bin Laden was about to be blamed for “a major attack” on a large city.

Cooper was easy to dismiss: he had also told the world that Eisenhower signed a peace treaty with aliens and JFK was shot by the Secret Service.

He was 58, drunk and living alone up a hill in Arizona. But on this occasion, he was right. And in the days that followed the attack on the World Trade Centre, Cooper also warned that he price of intuition would be his own life. “They’re going to come up here in the middle of the night, and shoot me dead, right on my doorstep,” he said. On November 5, 2001, that, too, is exactly what happened...

...Cooper's official story of his own life is that he was born in 1943 to a military family; he served in Vietnam, the air force and as a naval intelligence officer. [n.b., the official record is that he was an E-5 (Enlisted, not officer) in the Navy (not air force) and served one tour in Vietnam)

At some point he was privy to an extraordinary document. It claimed that Eisenhower had lied in 1954 when he said he’d lost a tooth cap on some chicken and been rushed to a dentist: he was in fact taken to the desert to meet an extra-terrestrial ambassador called His Omnipotent Highness Crlll.

America and the aliens agreed to live in peace on a quid pro quo: Washington could have Crlll’s technology if Crlll could abduct the odd wide-eyed yokel and experiment on him.

After John F Kennedy was elected president in 1960, he was told about the deal and threatened to expose it. So he was shot to death by his own driver in Texas, with what Cooper described as an “electrically operated, gas-powered assassin’s weapon built especially for the Central Intelligence Agency.” It “fired pellets of shellfish toxin.”...

...Cooper insisted that crack was created by the CIA to control the ghettos and Aids as a form of population control. Jacobson once stumbled across a rapper called Ol’ Dirty Bastard – “kind of the Ringo Starr of the Wu Tang Clan” – reading a copy of Behold A Pale Horse and asked him to explain the appeal.

Ol' Dirty said: “In this world people are always trying to f**k you and William Cooper is the guy who tells you who is trying to f**k you. And when you’re someone like me, that’s very valuable information.”

But it really wasn’t. The problem with Cooper’s unified theory – aside from all compelling counter-evidence and its internal contradictions – was that it put too much faith in human ingenuity. Were the world a conspiracy, it might be run better. It’s not. [LOL]...

...As for predicting his own death, Jacobson calls it not accident or fate but “suicide by cop”. Cooper was wanted by the federal government for tax evasion, and may have been dreaming of his own martyrdom – but the feds wouldn’t play ball. They just didn’t think he was worth going after. It was only after Cooper picked a fight with some powerful locals that the police finally acted.

They stormed his Arizona ranch and he was shot dead – conforming, in the minds of his followers, that he was right all along. In a final twist, it turned out that Cooper’s arrest attempt had been delayed for reasons of a possible security breach, but that if it had gone ahead as scheduled the date would’ve been a familiar one. September 11, 2001.

Full article on Telegraph.co.uk

--------------------------

The full (fairly lengthy) article is behind a subscription wall, but if you merely "register" you can read one article a week for free. IMHO, this one is worth it.

Taggart Transcontinental

I'm skeptical it's for real. Lots of the same photo on various boards, lot's of people asking "Where's this from?" but no original source that I can find.

*IF* it's for real, it's from the mid '90s. The HR 2580 mentioned in the article was introduced by Schumer in November '95.

The William Cooper who supposedly wrote this was a nutjob conspiracy theorist so far off the deep end the he made Alex Jones look like the model of sanity in comparison - and who once claimed that Alex Jones was PART of the conspiracy - and who was killed in a shootout with police in '01... which itself has become a conspiracy theory all it's own that GWB has Cooper assassinated for warning about 9/11. Sheesh, it never ends with these people. We're not talking just tin foil hat, but industrial-grade solid tin hardhat.

Was Cooper right about Schumer? Well, even a lunatic in a straight-jacket strapped down to a gurney receiving electroshock in an asylum while staring at a broken clock on the wall can occasionally tell you the correct time.

Ok, he's a nut job. In the past 20 years since that point has Schumer done things that prove him right or wrong? I would argue that from the position of hindsight that this man was spot on in his assessment. Both he and Pelosi are on the record indicating that they don't have to worry about the Constitutionality of a law they propose, it's up to the courts to determine that after the fact. How is that not something the NAZI's would have pulled back in their day? Law makers are sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution, not float laws that piss on the very nature of it. SO assassinate the character of the original writer all you wish. Have the past 20 years proven him right or wrong?

That's the true test of time, not how the media besmirches the character of an individual they disagree with.

Incidentally, I had a nice neat character assassination recently. I provoked someone and they told my future employer that I had planned to shoot up the place if I were fired. I never made a claim to that fact at all. In fact I stated specifically I wouldn't be surprised if they let me go because I had taken so long to complete the tasks I was given. I expected in fact to be let go and started looking for another employer. However this clown attacked my character with that employer and then that employer went to my Sheriff and provided the claim to him. This SOB almost ruined my entire reputation and got me thrown in jail. Why? Because according to him all "white cops" are racist. When this is all over that mother ******* will be lucky to have a pot to piss in.

When my Chief Deputy and Captain asked me if I had made that statement I looked at them like they were nuts. Basically I was "swatted" by this little marxist SOB. Character assassinations happen all the time, people get labeled nut job, cook and future killer simply by some idiot with a vendetta. Luckily I landed on my feet. But this crap isn't over by a long shot.

zurg

The cult of William Cooper: the oddball conspiracist who predicted 9/11 – and his own death

by Tim Stanley

10 September 2018 • 6:15pm

Milton William Cooper predicted 9/11. On June 28, 2001, the conspiracy theorist told listeners to his broadcast Hour of the Time that Osama bin Laden was about to be blamed for “a major attack” on a large city.

Cooper was easy to dismiss: he had also told the world that Eisenhower signed a peace treaty with aliens and JFK was shot by the Secret Service.

He was 58, drunk and living alone up a hill in Arizona. But on this occasion, he was right. And in the days that followed the attack on the World Trade Centre, Cooper also warned that he price of intuition would be his own life. “They’re going to come up here in the middle of the night, and shoot me dead, right on my doorstep,” he said. On November 5, 2001, that, too, is exactly what happened...

...Cooper's official story of his own life is that he was born in 1943 to a military family; he served in Vietnam, the air force and as a naval intelligence officer. [n.b., the official record is that he was an E-5 (Enlisted, not officer) in the Navy (not air force) and served one tour in Vietnam)

At some point he was privy to an extraordinary document. It claimed that Eisenhower had lied in 1954 when he said he’d lost a tooth cap on some chicken and been rushed to a dentist: he was in fact taken to the desert to meet an extra-terrestrial ambassador called His Omnipotent Highness Crlll.

America and the aliens agreed to live in peace on a quid pro quo: Washington could have Crlll’s technology if Crlll could abduct the odd wide-eyed yokel and experiment on him.

After John F Kennedy was elected president in 1960, he was told about the deal and threatened to expose it. So he was shot to death by his own driver in Texas, with what Cooper described as an “electrically operated, gas-powered assassin’s weapon built especially for the Central Intelligence Agency.” It “fired pellets of shellfish toxin.”...

...Cooper insisted that crack was created by the CIA to control the ghettos and Aids as a form of population control. Jacobson once stumbled across a rapper called Ol’ Dirty Bastard – “kind of the Ringo Starr of the Wu Tang Clan” – reading a copy of Behold A Pale Horse and asked him to explain the appeal.

Ol' Dirty said: “In this world people are always trying to f**k you and William Cooper is the guy who tells you who is trying to f**k you. And when you’re someone like me, that’s very valuable information.”

But it really wasn’t. The problem with Cooper’s unified theory – aside from all compelling counter-evidence and its internal contradictions – was that it put too much faith in human ingenuity. Were the world a conspiracy, it might be run better. It’s not. [LOL]...

...As for predicting his own death, Jacobson calls it not accident or fate but “suicide by cop”. Cooper was wanted by the federal government for tax evasion, and may have been dreaming of his own martyrdom – but the feds wouldn’t play ball. They just didn’t think he was worth going after. It was only after Cooper picked a fight with some powerful locals that the police finally acted.

They stormed his Arizona ranch and he was shot dead – conforming, in the minds of his followers, that he was right all along. In a final twist, it turned out that Cooper’s arrest attempt had been delayed for reasons of a possible security breach, but that if it had gone ahead as scheduled the date would’ve been a familiar one. September 11, 2001.

Full article on Telegraph.co.uk

--------------------------

The full (fairly lengthy) article is behind a subscription wall, but if you merely "register" you can read one article a week for free. IMHO, this one is worth it.

The thing about conspiracy theories and theorists is....sometimes they ARE correct.

The thing about people who write “rational” articles about them is that they TOO have an agenda - to discredit EVERYTHING the conspiracists say.

So for the ordinary, logical citizen, neither extreme is likely to offer hope of knowing what’s REALLY going on. Thus, pardon me if I don’t fully side with either one of them.

Examples. JFK? No idea, except it wasn’t LHO acting by himself. The truth has not been told, I’m sure of it.

Area 51? No idea, except there too, the truth probably hasn’t been told. Aliens and UFOs in general? Yeah, I don’t think we’re being told the truth or the full story.

911? I think we do know WHAT happened and WHO did it and WHY they did it. What we don’t know is how much some people knew beforehand (CIA) and who those people are and could they have done something to totally stop it.

Etc. So call me a tin foil hat wearing right wing nut if you want, but being a lone guy who knows some stuff because he’s seen some of the data, but refused to be part of the coverup....going against the full apparatus....that lone guy is going to lose. So while some of Cooper’s claims are hyperbolic, that doesn’t mean I’ll automatically discount everything he says.

It’s not a matter of some specific claims of a conspiracist to me. It’s a matter of the principle that some critical data IS being covered up. If it weren’t covered up, the result is that we’d all vote these government clowns out and demand outsiders only and start over. That to me is what’s the critical story. The logical conclusion.

Hieronymous

Ok, he's a nut job. In the past 20 years since that point has Schumer done things that prove him right or wrong? I would argue that from the position of hindsight that this man was spot on in his assessment. Both he and Pelosi are on the record indicating that they don't have to worry about the Constitutionality of a law they propose, it's up to the courts to determine that after the fact. How is that not something the NAZI's would have pulled back in their day? Law makers are sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution, not float laws that piss on the very nature of it. SO assassinate the character of the original writer all you wish. Have the past 20 years proven him right or wrong?

That's the true test of time, not how the media besmirches the character of an individual they disagree with.

Incidentally, I had a nice neat character assassination recently. I provoked someone and they told my future employer that I had planned to shoot up the place if I were fired. I never made a claim to that fact at all. In fact I stated specifically I wouldn't be surprised if they let me go because I had taken so long to complete the tasks I was given. I expected in fact to be let go and started looking for another employer. However this clown attacked my character with that employer and then that employer went to my Sheriff and provided the claim to him. This SOB almost ruined my entire reputation and got me thrown in jail. Why? Because according to him all "white cops" are racist. When this is all over that mother ******* will be lucky to have a pot to piss in.

When my Chief Deputy and Captain asked me if I had made that statement I looked at them like they were nuts. Basically I was "swatted" by this little marxist SOB. Character assassinations happen all the time, people get labeled nut job, cook and future killer simply by some idiot with a vendetta. Luckily I landed on my feet. But this crap isn't over by a long shot.

For another example, read Ted Kaczynski's manifesto sometime, particularly when he speaks on technology. The man deserves to rot right where he is, but were his writings incorrect?

Severian

Are you going to pursue civil or criminal complaints/legal action against him. Sounds like you have a case.

Taggart Transcontinental

Are you going to pursue civil or criminal complaints/legal action against him. Sounds like you have a case.

Not sure yet what it is. I still haven't gotten the name of the individual but I have a 95% positive I know who it is. When I see my Sheriff this week I will get that damn name. My simple question to them is "IF I had claimed I would do it, then why didn't I do it"? Simple really when I was notified they had stopped paying for my training (8PM on a Friday Night) I sent a text to the wife saying they pulled funding coming home and then drove home. On Saturday they called me telling me I was no longer in the program, I thanked them for their support and assistance and wished the company well. (the woman that called me later told me I took the news remarkably well). I then went back there on Wednesday and turned in 100% of my equipment with absolutely no damage, as well as packed up my gear. I was carrying my usual sidearm. Odd I didn't kill anyone then either.

Sounds to me like a big big big nothing burger. I will have to weigh my options, this was a seriously dangerous claim and if I wasn't as reputable in my Department they may have come to my door and pointed guns at me. After that meeting obviously my department had no issues with me, so much so I was allowed to patrol that night. I had a good laugh with the LT and Corporal I patrol with about it as well as the team of deputies. But if this had been any other person with no relationship to a Sheriff Department then what could have happened? Another article says they are waging war against us. This certainly was a war style attack, attempting to destroy my reputation within all airlines. I talked to the company and they said it was part of the reason I was let go not the full reason. I said that's fine I have no issue with their decisions given the totality of the circumstances. So I won't be going after them. But that other idiot(s) who knows.

Think about this, they reported it to my future employer NOT the local PD. They should have made this report to the PD not employer if I was imminently going to gun down a bunch of people I actually liked. I literally liked everyone at that organization, and at the company of my future employ. None of them deserve the sort of threat that this clown claims I made. I am still pissed and I usually let things roll off my back.

Dean Adam Smithee

The thing about conspiracy theories and theorists is....sometimes they ARE correct.

The thing about people who write “rational” articles about them is that they TOO have an agenda - to discredit EVERYTHING the conspiracists say.

So for the ordinary, logical citizen, neither extreme is likely to offer hope of knowing what’s REALLY going on. Thus, pardon me if I don’t fully side with either one of them.

Examples. JFK? No idea, except it wasn’t LHO acting by himself. The truth has not been told, I’m sure of it.

Area 51? No idea, except there too, the truth probably hasn’t been told. Aliens and UFOs in general? Yeah, I don’t think we’re being told the truth or the full story.

911? I think we do know WHAT happened and WHO did it and WHY they did it. What we don’t know is how much some people knew beforehand (CIA) and who those people are and could they have done something to totally stop it.

Etc. So call me a tin foil hat wearing right wing nut if you want, but being a lone guy who knows some stuff because he’s seen some of the data, but refused to be part of the coverup....going against the full apparatus....that lone guy is going to lose. So while some of Cooper’s claims are hyperbolic, that doesn’t mean I’ll automatically discount everything he says.

It’s not a matter of some specific claims of a conspiracist to me. It’s a matter of the principle that some critical data IS being covered up. If it weren’t covered up, the result is that we’d all vote these government clowns out and demand outsiders only and start over. That to me is what’s the critical story. The logical conclusion.

Yes, SOMETIMES they are right. But I see it as a matter of overall credibility.

I mean, if I want to know what time it REALLY is, who do I ask: The US Naval Observatory who knows what time it is and is always right (well, usually right. LOL.)? Or do I ask a nutjob staring at a broken clock who "knows" what time it is and as such is SOMETIMES right?

YES, there are sometimes conspiracies. But when it comes to Government conspiracies, I'm inclined to believe that more often than not it's people coordinating/"conspiring" after the fact to cover their own incompetence for allowing things like 9/11 to happen rather than conspiring before the fact to make things like 9/11 happen.

Our government just isn't that good at conspiracies or keeping things secret. Consider our most important national secret ever: The bomb. When the government started wondering in '49 how the Soviets came up their own bomb so fast, it turned out the Rosenberg et al had been selling atomic secrets to the Soviets throughout the war in almost real-time. Heck, on any given day, Stalin probably knew more about Los Alamos and Oak Ridge than Roosevelt did. We couldn't keep even that a secret, when it could have led to the end of the USA, yet I'm supposed to believe the government can keep all these other things a secret for all these years?

Or how about UFOs, such as the 1947 Roswell crash? True, the gov't has (tried to) cover it up, and I don't for a moment believe the "offial story" that it was a weather balloon. As an alternative? I could believe that aliens from another planet crashed a "UFO"... OR I could believe that our own military was testing some super-secret Nazi technology that we'd gained as part of Operation Paperclip and a continuation of the Schriever-Habermohl project (ONE of those two theories fits Occam's Razor better than the other):

luftwaffe-1024x590.jpg

But we couldn't even keep THAT a secret from the Soviets, and they couldn't keep their version from crashing EITHER.

russiaufo.jpg

zurg

Adam, if all the “conspiracy” stories were from ex-Marines and ex-CIAs only, I’d be totally with you. But they aren’t. A lot of the stories are from regular people with nothing to gain and more to lose.

Now I’d ask to turn the tables and say, there’s no way the disparate set of regular folks are THAT good at organizing a conspiracy of their own, just for the heck of it. Or that the government would for kicks set them up - like you said, they aren’t that smart or good.

So on balance, SOMETIMES Occam’s razor points at the government being MORE capable than a band of regulars.

Not mostly. Not a lot. But sometimes, yes. I’ve named a couple of those.

Severian

The Illuminaughti is real! Father Bob Dobson told me. Praise Bob!

zurg

Who the hell is father Dobson...?

Severian

Founder of the Church Of The Subgenius! Don't tell me you're a Pink?!?! Keep your hands off of my slack.

Ben Cranklin

That’s Dobbs, not Dobson.

There’s a JAMES Dobson who’s head of Focus on the Family.

zurg

I wasn’t joking in my posts but I have no idea who you guys are referring to.... if it was intended to make fun of my opinion, I don’t get the smear, so please tell me so I can feel the sting properly.

Ben Cranklin

I wasn’t joking in my posts but I have no idea who you guys are referring to.... if it was intended to make fun of my opinion, I don’t get the smear, so please tell me so I can feel the sting properly.

I wasn’t making fun of anyone’s opinion, just impartially chiming in with a correction of someone’s slight mistake about the reference they were making.

If you’re really interested about the reference, there’s more here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius

zurg

I wasn’t making fun of anyone’s opinion, just impartially chiming in with a correction of someone’s slight mistake about the reference they were making.

If you’re really interested about the reference, there’s more here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius

Thanks, never heard of them... now I’m a believer

Severian

That’s Dobbs, not Dobson.

There’s a JAMES Dobson who’s head of Focus on the Family.

Well, WE don't recognize him by Dobbs anymore. The first thing every reverend in the Church Of The Subgenius is encouraged to do is to break off and form their own sect. I am a properly credentialed Reverend in the church, and that's my schism! So there! :rolleyes:

Ben Cranklin

Thanks, never heard of them...

You were probably a little too well-adjusted for that.

Well, WE don't recognize him by Dobbs anymore. The first thing every reverend in the Church Of The Subgenius is encouraged to do is to break off and form their own sect. I am a properly credentialed Reverend in the church, and that's my schism! So there! :rolleyes:

You, apparently, were not. :D