To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
BerkeleyUnderground

Trump State of The Union Address @9:00PM EasternP

Rate this topic

firecoco

How can you get past the gap in her teeth?

MontyPython

I'll bet she can whistle real loud!

:whistling:

Ben Cranklin

“Americans must be allowed to vote as early and as often as they like...”

MontyPython

Good Gawd she's a freakin waste of space.

Censport

WASHINGTON – There is one clear area where President Donald Trump has had a unifying effect on Capitol Hill: the color Democratic women wear to joint sessions of Congress.

The chairwoman of the Democratic Women’s Working Group, Florida Rep. Lois Frankel, is encouraging members to wear white to this year's State of the Union address as a shoutout to the voters who handed Democrats a majority in the House in the midterm elections and a reminder that they plan to make women's economic security a priority.

The color choice is also meant to honor the women's suffrage movement that led to the ratification of the 19th Amendment in 1920.

Link

Seen somewhere else:

"I haven't seen this many Democrats dressed in white since they founded the KKK!"

:lol3:

searcher

Isn't a "rebuttal" supposed to rebut the points actually made in the SOTU address? What's with all this crap that has nothing to do with anything Trump said?

:rolleyes:

I had msnbc on for about 45 seconds after the speech and they were bitching about things he didn't even say. Couldn't take it.

Ben Cranklin

Wow, that “rebuttal” really sucked. Seriously. Being objective, not partisan here.

Edited by Ben Cranklin

Kilmerfan

So...

They're TAMPONS?

They need to get out of sight!

MontyPython

Seen somewhere else:

"I haven't seen this many Democrats dressed in white since they founded the KKK!"

ROFLMAO

:2up:

Joe the Pagan

Did she say her father would walk home 30 miles from work? :huh:

If the average person walks about 3 miles per hour it would have taken him 10 hours to walk home.

MontyPython

If the average person walks about 3 miles per hour it would have taken him 10 hours to walk home.

As you can always expect from Democrats, it was a BS story.

B)

Kilmerfan

Did she say her father would walk home 30 miles from work? :huh:

"But I would walk five hundred miles

And I would walk five hundred more

Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles

To fall down at your door"

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

WASHINGTON – There is one clear area where President Donald Trump has had a unifying effect on Capitol Hill: the color Democratic women wear to joint sessions of Congress.

The chairwoman of the Democratic Women’s Working Group, Florida Rep. Lois Frankel, is encouraging members to wear white to this year's State of the Union address as a shoutout to the voters who handed Democrats a majority in the House in the midterm elections and a reminder that they plan to make women's economic security a priority.

The color choice is also meant to honor the women's suffrage movement that led to the ratification of the 19th Amendment in 1920.

Link

That's racist!

White supremacy!

All they were missing were their pointed hoods!

This is what the democraps would have said if conservatives wore white or for any other reason.

BerkeleyUnderground

Awesome!

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

It was just groundhog day! :shrug:

Seen somewhere else:

BAM!

Tikk

Watched it on delay. So just now for me, he just finished the speech.

His best speech.

Ben Cranklin

Northam is probably singing, “I’d walk a million miles for one your smiles...” while wearing his Michael Jackson costume.

USNRETWIFE

OK I've got a question: What is the "message" being sent by the women in white?

:shrug:

Good canvas for portraits painted in baby blood.

So...

They're TAMPONS?

:biglaugh:

Seen somewhere else:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

MontyPython

My summing up: I expected it to be a great speech, delivered by a great president. It was.

I expected the "rebuttal" to be completely lame, delivered by a worthless POS. It was.

B)

Hieronymous

Do you notice that Trump keeps talking about programs that are being implemented that WE HAVE NOT HEARD WORD ONE ABOUT?

The MSM is deplorable and should be summarily scourged.

Bottom line speaks the loudest. Stop watching TV news. It is useless.

Bookdoc

I can't shake the feeling that pelosi either has Bell's Palsy or has had a stroke. The whole side of her face sags and she's had more slurring lately. I think Trump wants to keep her as she will lead the dims to destruction in a national. Far left slogans and ideas work fine with kids and malcontents who have the time to demonstrate, but that's not a large enough proportion of the country. Nancy will repel the vast American public. I think this speech is one of his best and shows his showbiz background. He made his point, his timing was impeccable, the speech was spellbinding, and the recognitions were perfectly spaced to fit his themes. What a guy-brilliant, successful, kind and loves his country. MAGA2020 or KAGA2020! :welldone:

Hieronymous

I do 5 mile walks to a transit center here sometimes. Walking a normal but not leisurely pace, it takes about 90 minutes. So 30 miles, keeping the same pace - which is hard to do, I have done 25 mile walks before - would be 9 hours. When did the guy sleep?

MontyPython

Bottom line speaks the loudest. Stop watching TV news. It is useless.

I disagree. Even if you're one of those who believes FoxNews is "just as dishonest" as the rest (:rolleyes:), there's still the "keeping up on the enemy" factor; I always watch at least a few minutes of CNN, MSNBC, local channel news, CBC, Newsy, etc, every day, so I know what specific lies the enemies of America are running with at any given time.

B)

Severian

I do 5 mile walks to a transit center here sometimes. Walking a normal but not leisurely pace, it takes about 90 minutes. So 30 miles, keeping the same pace - which is hard to do, I have done 25 mile walks before - would be 9 hours. When did the guy sleep?

Don’t forget it was uphill...both ways.

Birddog

Not a big fan of "Trump the Man" but I've been happy with most of what he's done policy wise since taking office.

This was probably the best speech of his political career. Good Job Mr President.