To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
BerkeleyUnderground

Trump State of The Union Address @9:00PM EasternP

Rate this topic

Taggart Transcontinental

Never gets old. Never! Thanks Tim.

So, here we have an emotional response from a leftist(surprise, surprise) who then goes on to proudly proclaim that he is not even going to subject himself to thought outside of the leftist lemming echo chamber (surprise, surprise, again).

I love how you whine about Trump and the BC issue when his opponent, the candidate your party cheated and (gasp) "colluded" to nominate, was the original "birther." You then continue on to comment on Trump responding to attackers because you don't like "how" he responds...BTW I agree with you on that. Your last line is nothing but absolute BS and is projection of what your party excels at...separating people into small interest groups and then pitting them against each other.

You are going to have a long 6 more years. Dig in.

Except he wasn't the original "birther" that would be his own party leadership in the form of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Her team unearthed the fact that Obama was in his own original words born in a foreign nation and was naturalized into Hawaii. That's where it came from not a Republican conspiracy, but a Democrat fact.

Taggart Transcontinental

I'm not a Hillary Clinton fan by stretch of the imagination, but this crap about her starting and spreading the birther claims is an unfair, conspiratorial lie.

https://www.politifa...llary-clinton-/

Yes whenever I want to debunk a rumor I go to politifact. The biggest information donor to the DNC and HRC. Sorry not even close.

stick

I'm not a Hillary Clinton fan by stretch of the imagination, but this crap about her starting and spreading the birther claims is an unfair, conspiratorial lie.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

Clinton, Clinton supporters. Same thing.

The point is, this all started back before the 2008 election and mostly from within Obama's own party. Clinton supporters were using it to put doubt into the minds of the primary voters. It didn't start with Trump.

stick

Because it didn’t come from her at all. Trump took up and repeated the birther mantra well after Obama was elected to ingratiate himself with conspiracy wing nuts and racists, who are part of the Republican base. It worked.

Yes, and he owes it all to the DEMOCRATS who started it.

Shaky McSelfie

Wait, you were home with the car, and only "went looking" for Dad after it started raining? Why didn't you go pick him up anyway?

Sounds like a BS story to me.

<_<

Here is that part of her speech.

Now, we only had one car, so sometimes my dad had to hitchhike and walk long stretches during the 30 mile trip home from the shipyards. One rainy night, Mom got worried. We piled in the car and went out looking for him – and eventually found Dad making his way along the road, soaked and shivering in his shirtsleeves. When he got in the car, Mom asked if he’d left his coat at work. He explained he’d given it to a homeless man he’d met on the highway. When we asked why he’d given away his only jacket, Dad turned to us and said, “I knew when I left that man, he’d still be alone. But I could give him my coat, because I knew you were coming for me.”

So her dad would hitchhike to work? What if he could not get a ride? Did he leave early enough to walk the ten hours to get to work on time? "And eventually found dad?" WTF! Did dad sometimes stop at a local bar? Because this suggest he did not always take the same route, or they had no idea what route he took? Or he went off his typical route. And how long did it take for "mom" to get "worried?"

Why do politicians lie and create this kind of drama? This story is complete BS.

JerryL

Except he wasn't the original "birther" that would be his own party leadership in the form of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Her team unearthed the fact that Obama was in his own original words born in a foreign nation and was naturalized into Hawaii. That's where it came from not a Republican conspiracy, but a Democrat fact.

"I love how you whine about Trump and the BC issue when his opponent, the candidate your party cheated and (gasp) "colluded" to nominate, was the original "birther."

Pretty much what I said.

(LB contests it, though.)

Ladybird

Clinton, Clinton supporters. Same thing.

The point is, this all started back before the 2008 election and mostly from within Obama's own party. Clinton supporters were using it to put doubt into the minds of the primary voters. It didn't start with Trump.

So Trump and all of his supporters are one in the same? You sure you want to ‘stick’ with that?

RedSoloCup

So Trump and all of his supporters are one in the same? You sure you want to ‘stick’ with that?

:rolleyes:

gravelrash

The color choice is also meant to honor the women's suffrage movement that led to the ratification of the 19th Amendment in 1920.

Which passed the GOP was able to enact after decades of Democrat "resistance".

So they are honoring a Republican woman's movement? Amazing. Isn't it fun how they always seem to oppose it until 100 years later then they pretend to embrace it while pushing for enslavement of that class?

Beat me to it.

stick

So Trump and all of his supporters are one in the same?

Of course not. In this context, I am not implying anything to the greater supporters of HRC, I am just saying the ones who were perpetuating the "myth" the most were the ones supporting HRC to defeat Obama. It wasn't HRC directly, just her surrogates, her proxies doing the dirty work for her. You DO understand how politics works, don't you? This isn't too difficult for you to understand, is it?

You sure you want to ‘stick’ with that?

lol

Well, I'm sure it won't detract YOU from sticking with it.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

No, it's not.

firecoco
51548708-2203835876610794-6680904238328971264-n.jpg

BerkeleyUnderground

I really like what Pres. Trump is saying.

He grew up in the America I grew up in and I guess we still have that vision which guided us back then as our model.

I thought this back when I was growing up that there was no stopping America or California, for that matter, to accomplish whatever we set ourselves to accomplish.

Taggart Transcontinental

So Trump and all of his supporters are one in the same? You sure you want to 'stick' with that?

You have been sticking us with it so far, so lets call the kettle black shall we?

RedSoloCup

51548708-2203835876610794-6680904238328971264-n.jpg

:biglaugh:

Howsithangin

Trump represents his constituent like Hillary, Pelosi, Occasionally-Coherent, Sheila Jackson Lee, et al., represent theirs

Ticked@TinselTown

Trump represents his constituent like Hillary, Pelosi, Occasionally-Coherent, Sheila Jackson Lee, et al., represent theirs

And does a damned sight better job of keeping his promises to his constituents, too!

MTP Reggie
52348515_2614286868587462_5353472092157247488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=66733672dd4407632bd42ad8aa62efd6&oe=5CED11EA

RedSoloCup

52348515_2614286868587462_5353472092157247488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=66733672dd4407632bd42ad8aa62efd6&oe=5CED11EA

:biglaugh:

MTP Reggie
51680021_10205098317174858_6786079715300999168_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=316c0808d955e4fec4d53cbd2ff01abe&oe=5CF28A4D

RedSoloCup

51680021_10205098317174858_6786079715300999168_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=316c0808d955e4fec4d53cbd2ff01abe&oe=5CF28A4D

Zing!

Edited by RedSoloCup

TNnative

They were cheering for themselves getting their jobs in congress.

Trump was saying how many women were now employed and how many were elected to congress and both had set records.

They then stood up dancing around and cheering for themselves.

Selfishness.

I noticed that they cheered for themselves but they did not cheer or applaud when Trump mentioned stopping drug trafficking or human trafficking. They didn't cheer or applaud for the ICE agent that had rescued 300 human trafficking victims. That should be a visual right there to the citizens that these women are only in it for themselves.

RedSoloCup

I noticed that they cheered for themselves but they did not cheer or applaud when Trump mentioned stopping drug trafficking or human trafficking. They didn't cheer or applaud for the ICE agent that had rescued 300 human trafficking victims. That should be a visual right there to the citizens that these women are only in it for themselves.

:exactly: